Uncle Bob's
Did you get the shot?

This topic can be found at:
https://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8971047813/m/7357019596

April 15, 2021, 06:36
Traitor Vic
Did you get the shot?
Thanks poodles! Good to know they are okay.

Now we have a healthy 43 year old man half paralyzed after the shot. Story below.

https://www.wlbt.com/2021/04/1...j-vaccine-caused-it/

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

April 15, 2021, 06:46
Webster
I remember reading a few months ago that Europe (EMA perhaps?) had sent out bid proposal requests to create a database for keeping track of adverse effects from the vaccines. The database would have to be really really robust because they were expecting to be slammed with adverse event reports. Don't know where this led.
April 15, 2021, 10:20
<Chicom>
Everyone ready for the Indian (dot, not feather) mutation surge? All the vaccines are useless against it, being useless to begin with. Something like 300,000 new cases in India yesterday.
April 15, 2021, 10:32
Alaska
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Everyone ready for the Indian (dot, not feather) mutation surge? All the vaccines are useless against it, being useless to begin with. Something like 300,000 new cases in India yesterday.

You realize I completed a degree in biotech summa cum laude. It’s a flu. Highly modified Sars Circa Canada 2002 with an attachment point borrowed from AIDS you dumb fuck. Only the last dozen or so coding has been replaced by the modification needed to make it more transmissible.
April 15, 2021, 10:41
Alaska
quote:

There will be no surge.
April 15, 2021, 10:44
<Chicom>
None of that really matters anymore. Do us a favor and get the vaccine.
April 15, 2021, 10:45
Alaska
The difference between you and me is I can BLAST the genome of this shit and understand.
April 15, 2021, 10:46
Alaska
I have been vaccinated.
April 15, 2021, 10:47
Alaska
I suggest if you’re older to do the same.
April 15, 2021, 10:57
<Chicom>
Ha Ha Ha Ha Bye, Lasky. You're never going to see your GSM. You got purged. You got 2 years tops.

I love your disjointed, contradictory reasoning. The virus is nothing, just this cobbled together flu variant. But then you go and get the vaccine.

Lasky is actually Dr Fauci. Explains everything.
April 15, 2021, 11:01
<Chicom>
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:

There will be no surge.

Over 198,000 new cases in India thus far today begs to differ.
April 15, 2021, 11:15
Alaska
Yeah, ok they sneezed.
April 15, 2021, 11:16
Alaska
Let’s see. Lock down mother fuckers, you’re going to starve.
April 15, 2021, 11:18
Alaska
Btw, we want to administer this shit.
April 15, 2021, 17:50
raisedbypoodles
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Opinions on the test swabs contaminated with the virus and/or ... little moving, responsive 'threads' under microscopy? And masks too?

I watched the video of the responsive threads, seems to be cloth fiber reacting to static electricity if you ask me.

My impression as well

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<
April 15, 2021, 18:15
dragon_rider
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
quote:
Everyone ready for the Indian (dot, not feather) mutation surge? All the vaccines are useless against it, being useless to begin with. Something like 300,000 neaw cases in India yesterday.

You realize I completed a degree in biotech summa cum laude. It’s a flu. Highly modified Sars Circa Canada 2002 with an attachment point borrowed from AIDS you dumb fuck. Only the last dozen or so coding has been replaced by the modification needed to make it more transmissible.

Is a respiratory virus, not influenza.

/Sigh
April 15, 2021, 18:17
Ginger Quill
I'm transvax.

I identify with someone who is vaccinated, even though I'm not. You're a bigot if you don't accept me for who I am.

1beer1
April 15, 2021, 19:35
<Chicom>
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:

/Sigh

April 16, 2021, 04:45
Webster
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
I'm transvax.

I identify with someone who is vaccinated, even though I'm not. You're a bigot if you don't accept me for who I am.

1rock1
April 16, 2021, 04:47
Webster
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:

It's not the flu. It isn't really a respiratory virus either. It hits too many kinds of tissues. It's more cardiovascular.