Uncle Bob's
MAXIMUS Nuclear War Alert

This topic can be found at:
https://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8971047813/m/6937077307

September 30, 2026, 06:31
MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
MAXIMUS Nuclear War Alert
Will happen soon...Get ready now. We are seeing first strikes this month.
September 30, 2026, 07:16
Brutus
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Will happen soon...Get ready now. We are seeing first strikes this month.



Today's the last day of the month, so "this month" means today, right?


Confused


______________________________________________________________

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.
September 30, 2026, 07:29
x-x
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Will happen soon...Get ready now. We are seeing first strikes this month.


You and whoever “we” is need to take a long walk on the ice.

You add nothing to humanity, but you do lower the collective IQ.


——$
I'll ax the questions around here.
October 01, 2026, 04:29
MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
Unfortunately I don't listen to ASSHATS...JERKOFFS...OR TWITS. SO please take out that dildoe you have stashed away and shove it where DA sun dont shine.