Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    WTF AM i WATCHING???!!! PARIS OLYMPICS OPENING CEREMONIES
Go
New
Find
Tools

WTF AM i WATCHING???!!! PARIS OLYMPICS OPENING CEREMONIES
 Login/Join

posted
Who in their drug addled mind thought up this fucking train wreck of an opening ceremony? Boats on the Sein River with athletes? Drag queens recreating the Last Supper? WTF? France is completely lost. The television direction is probably the worst, disjointed shit I have ever seen. Okay Iran, drop a nuke on this bullshit please--right now.

Posts: 9545 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Question is why the hell are you watching this shit to begin with?
There were articles saying what they were going to be like before they started.
I won't be watching one second of any of it.
Turn the fucking tv off

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1280 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
I tuned in for the Olympics, but all I got was the Hunger Games SMH

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1186 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I liked the Revolution sequence, but then I have always been a bit of a metal head. Sic semper tyrannis!

1rock1

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4596 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
They took what could have been a great opening and proceeded to do their best to insult and offend as many Christians and conservatives as possible. Do they not realize who the target audience even is? They were already dealing with record low interest and managed to make it even worse. I feel sorry for the athletes who have all trained so hard for the games. I wish them all success in the Paris Nutsack Olympics. They have no control over the opening ceremonies.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 745 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Best response yet to all this crap..
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...-transvestite-mocks/

Posts: 2705 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a new olympic sport.eel stuffing
https://www.msn.com/en-us/heal...his-anus/ar-BB1r3yK6

Posts: 2705 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post