Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
Page 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32
Go
New
Find
Tools

HARD TRUTHS -- SO DON'T READ -- KEEP THE SMOKE BLOWING UP YOUR ASSES (for some that is)
 Login/Join

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
Since we get to hear plenty of pro-Russian BS from Col. Dick Suck MacGregor posted by his #1 fan Shit-stain, here is some commentary from the opposing point of view.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Brutus,

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2851 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Since we get to hear plenty of pro-Russian BS from Col. Dick Suck MacGregor posted by his #1 fan Shit-stain, here is some commentary from the opposing point of view.

Careful now--you're stretching the limits of your IQ and vocabulary.

And of course Trevor Loudon and NYquist are on the side of insanity and the Neo-Cons. Both are complete kooks BTW and are stuck back in the 70's and 80's with their thinking. If you're into listening to a lot of rubbish and Neo-Con hogwash--and wasting almost 1 hour of your life, I suggest you click on the video below....

But here's the reality of the situation--the latest report from Simplicus The Thinker...

https://simplicius76.substack....ruggles-for-symbolic

SITREP 8/13/23: AFU Struggles For Symbolic Meaning In Late Summer Doldrums

Posts: 9427 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Last gasp for Ukraine now.
More bodies into the meat machine yet again.
Ukes have yet to penetrate any Russian defense line after tossing away over 44,000 lives of their soldiers in a publicity move.
Another 80,000 severely wounded.

Zelensky keeps sending troops into literal pre-sighted, heavily prepared Russian kill zones to the slaughter.
They are now counting the numbers of Ukrainian dead with satellite imagery as the Ukrainian military in most cases does not bother to retrieve their wounded or dead from the field. The graveyards in Ukraine now are so full that they are digging up Russian dead from WWII and then stacking Ukrainian military dead three deep in the holes. They are also counting the number of Ukrainian military dead by satellite looking at all the fresh graves being dug and cemetery expansion.

The Russian military strategy seems now to let the Ukrainian's exhaust themselves in these pointless attacks to the point of near collapse (which is very soon BTW) --and then launch their own offensives.

I'd post the article about the enormous numbers of Ukrainian 'amputations' but some here are too squeamish.

Ukraine Commits Last Remaining Elite Brigade For Final Attempt

https://simplicius76.substack....last-remaining-elite

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinmen Takezo,

posted Hide Post
Anyone else notice the media is silent about Ukraine now,
I think that says a lot about what is going on.

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyone else notice the media is silent about Ukraine now,
I think that says a lot about what is going on.

Several months ago Yahoo News had every other story featuring a story about Ukraine--how they were winning. how Russia was out of ammo and missiles, how Putin was on the verge of being assassinated by his own people, how he had Parkinsons--yada, yada, yada.

Now it's all disappeared.
Poof! Gone. Vanished.

Someone at Yahoo News got a "Scoobie Doo" realization it seems and turned off all the propaganda feeds from "Ukraine Truth" and the "New Voice of Ukraine" and all the other smoke-blowing outlets from the CIA and DC zipperheads.

And since I don't watch ANY of the MSM outlets at all (as in NONE), I can imagine the same thing is happening with them now.

This should tell you all something about American media.

The reason they are silent is because this President and his administration is going to very soon suffer the worst political debacle/embarrassment since the disasterous fall of Afghanistan... a thousand times worse than Afghanistan.

posted Hide Post

Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
One of the most important interviews I have ever seen.

The dunderheads won't get it.

Posts: 1696 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
One of the most important interviews I have ever seen.

The dunderheads won't get it.

The term "dunderheads" is the operative term in the above statement.

As the Ukrainian military further collapses, the greatest danger is that the USA become directly involved in this fight against Russia--a fight that the USA cannot hope to win. A fight the USA is not prepared for. And it would "come here" as the Colonel states. Most people don't get that part of the equation... "come here."

It would not be contained to Ukraine--but it would affect USA military targets around the world. Russia would unleash its attack and missile submarine fleets, surface fleets, air-attack and strategic missile forces. There would be untold devastation here in the USA--both conventional and nuclear attacks.

The USA does not have the gear-up industrial capacity as we had in WWII--where we turned the whole of the country into an industrial arsenal in one year. That capacity no longer exists. Russia however has that capacity to produce, has been producing unabated for nearly two years now and can keep up its industrial capacity even under adversity and attacks.

For the USA--it would be come-as-you-are... and our ability to wage large scale industrial warfare as we did in WWII would be depleted in a matter of weeks if not sooner as is shown by the material expenditures in Ukraine.

However this may be the plan of the globalists and communists running DC now--they may want to induce enough chaos to prevent another national election to stay in power permanently by decree and executive orders.

posted Hide Post

Excerpts... the most frightening part first...

Once it became clear the Russians had no intention to launch a winter offensive, I’ve steadily come to believe they concluded no later than summer 2022 that they must prioritize preparations to face a possible direct NATO intervention in this war.
Russian industrial war production has increased to a degree entirely unforeseen by most analysts.

the Ukrainian “counter-offensives” have resulted in the near dissolution of the armies that launched them, as witnessed by the many dozens of horrifying cemetery videos that have emerged in recent months.

Russian industrial war production has increased to a degree entirely unforeseen by most analysts.

Direct NATO intervention in this war would, of course, be utter madness. The Russians have been preparing for it for at least 9 months, with the overwhelming majority of their potential force retained in reserve, under constant training.

https://imetatronink.substack....ndrovychs-last-dance

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2684 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I guess the Wagner Telegraph channels were going ballistic last night. Hilarity to ensue, no doubt.

This must be Putin's version of 4D chess.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4543 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
I guess the Wagner Telegraph channels were going ballistic last night. Hilarity to ensue, no doubt.

I figure if they chickened out when they had momentum and their leadership intact, they aren't going to do much now. They also had to give up a lot of their fancier equipment like air defense as part of the deal, so they would have a harder time marching on any defended target now. My guess is Wagner gets given to some other Putin crony who ships everyone off to hellholes around the world over the next year.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I figure if they chickened out when they had momentum and their leadership intact, they aren't going to do much now. They also had to give up a lot of their fancier equipment like air defense as part of the deal, so they would have a harder time marching on any defended target now. My guess is Wagner gets given to some other Putin crony who ships everyone off to hellholes around the world over the next year.

Probably so--after they're used up in Ukraine, furhter slaughtering Ukes and the Mercs... they'll be shipped off and palmed off to some other Russian under Putin's wing.

No doubt the Ukrainian's with the help of the CIA/MI6 managed to plant a bomb on Mr. P's jet. There were no missiles fired from the ground. Multiple witnesses on the ground reported an explosion and the jet plummeting down. My bet is that this is the Ukrainians getting revenge for the 70,000 KIA and more wounded in the Bakhmut fight. Look for more Kinzhal missiles with the names of NATO advisors and Ukrainian government official on them being launched soon.

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Well, I'm far from an expert, but bombs don't usually blow a wing off the airplane and leave the fuselage intact. Especially at altitude in a pressurized plane. Simple physics leads me to believe it is a lot more likely that plane was shot down.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Well, I'm far from an expert, but bombs don't usually blow a wing off the airplane and leave the fuselage intact. Especially at altitude in a pressurized plane. Simple physics leads me to believe it is a lot more likely that plane was shot down.

It depends where you place the bomb--like in the landing gear bay, near the wing root.

posted Hide Post
Those evil Russians..
Ukrainian field commanders have begun shooting deserters as Ukrainian leadership balks at US demands to sacrifice more men and President Zelenski concedes “it is very hard for us.” US advisers worry that the halting Ukrainian offensive will not be repeated anytime soon. “We built up this mountain of steel for the counteroffensive. We can’t do that again,” an official told the Wall Street Journal.

Commanders from the 123rd territorial defense brigade “have shot 23 of their own fighters for attempting to desert from their positions near Kherson,” Sputnik News reports, citing a source with the Ukrainian armed forces.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...shoots-23-deserters/