Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    DIRT-DUMB TB2KOOKY POST AWARD OF 2017 -- "Request suggestion on how to build a lead sheet crawl space to fit 2 people and a pet." -- NO, I AM NOT PULLING YOUR LEG
Go
New
Find
Tools

DIRT-DUMB TB2KOOKY POST AWARD OF 2017 -- "Request suggestion on how to build a lead sheet crawl space to fit 2 people and a pet." -- NO, I AM NOT PULLING YOUR LEG
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted
Here is someone who gets the "IQ EQUAL TO A BAG OF HAMMERS" award... no I am not kidding you with this thread from TB2Kooky.

This TB2Kooky dope (DEX) apparently did not pay much attention in science class--nor any other class for that matter. I cannot make this shit up...

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...t-2-people-and-a-pet.

I'm not go into why I"m requesting this info because it would be relegated to woowoo. Having said that I would like input on how to build a small lead cube thick enough to protect against electro-magnetic bombardment.

It needs to be large enough to protect 2 people and a cat from a potential bombardment of dense electro-magnetic energy to prevent scrambling of the the occupants nervous system. I'm no electrical engineer or physical energy physicist.

Since I don't have the time or resources to build a bunker that is 50' deep topped with pure concrete and earth. This enclosure only has to withstand about an hour of bombardment at the global level relating to electromagnetism and polar shift.

I'm talking about a protection for our nervous system for a small window of time. This is one of the last preps that I just recently discovered I need and don't have the resources or time to dig a 30-50' bunker underground, so this is a sort of improvised solution that will help at least mitigate an event that ostensibly scramble the nervous system of anyone unprotected during the short time span of the event, leaving them virtually lobotomized or a least could delete both your long term AND short term memory.

If unprotected you would come out of it as a blank page with no memory of what happened My wife is the one prompting this of all people. She's always gone along with my decisions regarding preps but never taken part. NOW almost out of the blue she has done several days of non-stop research and this is what we've come up with.

In summary: A 5 x 6 lead "box" built onto concrete, perhaps using cinder block to raise it high enough or built into the under the stairs storage space using joists or heavy duty pegs big enough for 2 people to lay down in.. How many inches of lead do we need to block massive electo-magnetc field capable of scrambling your nervous system?

I would also like to build portable "helmets" for BOBs in our vehicles which in itself presents new problems that come down to inches of lead required to cover the helps and be a viable solution. What other considerations do you think should be implemented if this is a viable plan? What could I be missing. What suggestions do you have. Play the devils advocate even.

I'll be happy to provide reasoning in PMs but due to board regulations I can't reference the cause of the event in this particular forum. I would seriously appreciate input from the knowledge base of the scientists, electrical engineers, geologist, and astronomers that collectively have input about this scenario and all others input is also appreciated. How many inches of lead would it take to be viable for this scenario? Build suggestions? Etc?

In conclusion... yes, people ARE THAT STUPID!

Posts: 3908 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alt-Lite
posted Hide Post
lmao

Covfefe!

Posts: 5563 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Jeezez. I specifically DIDN'T read that thread at Tboob this morning, because I wasn't properly fortified yet for such a level of stupid. Then I come over here and find it...and well...where the hell is the Irish for my coffee? Time for a booze run before the nukes start flying.

Posts: 4463 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's more:

Dex
Today

All good points and input. I THINK what I'm looking to shield against is microwaves.

Think in terms of what could give your brain an electro-magnetic-microwave jolt that would like multiplying a psych ward shock therapy by 100 times or more. Of course in that case it's straight electricity.

I'm keeping an open mind and no my wife isn't pulling my chain, she is genuily scared, more so than any other potential impending doom I have informed her about, generally sourced from TB2K which is my absolute goto knowledge base.

I probably need more data but the shielding has to be a similar density as being bunkered 30-50 feet underground with both concrete and earth. Pretty much exactly what the COG is doing for their facilities. My research sources are limited to a handful of insiders who are ex military intelligence or had access to
CIA resources. Also the military itself. It is proven that they have a severely revised global map outlining the new coastlines which exclude all
coastal regions (the map) within 100 miles or more inland. California coast, gone. Atlantic coast gone. Gulf coasts gone. Mississippi enlarged in width by a couple of miles, etc. That is secondary. The original event is to last only 30 minutes to an hour where there is magnetic, polar, microwave bombardment. It is a stellar event.

The new Navy map has been disclosed in a classified need to know basis and all they told their Naval sub commanders and other Navy sectors was that this IS going to happen and this WILL be the new map. They didn't tell them how or why only the result.

So for a pole swap accompanied by gravitational extremes including microwave bombardment (I'm assuming) followed by a global hail of 70 lb asteroids and the loss of millions of lives and trillions in property would include an energy burst that would scramble your nervous system so severely you probably won't even remember your own name let alone long and short term memory is what I need to shield against.

Perhaps some of you who have replied with scientific questions could infer what kind of energy would degauss your brain. Obviously I don't have
the exact details, only what was communicated by a CIA insider and reflecting upon the type and depth of shelters that are being
built by COG.

Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 148 | Registered: August 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by schnoz:

Thumbs Up

Thx.

Picture of Christopher Walken
posted Hide Post

This shit, is real! Microwaves, are no joke.

Posts: 390 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by schnoz:

Thumbs Up

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2684 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
O

M

G

The level of retardation over there is actually reaching new highs.

Whoever that dumb motherfucker is shouldn't be allowed outside of a mental hospital.

Eek

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1352 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
wtf

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10805 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
WOW.

Fear truly is the mind killer...

Posts: 2492 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
During the whole prep scene for Y2K I had a software writer renting one of my cabins for the winters. He wrote inventory management software for some serious customers. McDonald's, etc. His whole advice was that there would be a few glitches but the end of the world was not going to happen. Even so, I did stock up on some stuff, made sure we had lots of firewood, insured we had a hand pump on site just in case. This to me was not prepping but just doing what my parents did all their lives living in rural Upper Michigan where the power went out all the time, it was a 27 mile ride to get decent shopping, etc. But NEVER EVER would I have thought of a lead enclosed safe space.

Obama Sucks!

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
During the whole prep scene for Y2K I had a software writer renting one of my cabins for the winters. He wrote inventory management software for some serious customers. McDonald's, etc. His whole advice was that there would be a few glitches but the end of the world was not going to happen. Even so, I did stock up on some stuff, made sure we had lots of firewood, insured we had a hand pump on site just in case. This to me was not prepping but just doing what my parents did all their lives living in rural Upper Michigan where the power went out all the time, it was a 27 mile ride to get decent shopping, etc. But NEVER EVER would I have thought of a lead enclosed safe space.

You went with space shuttle heat shield tiles over your underground safe space, right?

Posts: 1146 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
You went with space shuttle heat shield tiles over your underground safe space, right?

Of course!!!!! We wanted a porcelain floor anyhow! Why not? 1dunno1 The added feature of radiation and EMP protection was just a bonus! Recently we added a major vicious breed of dog to our protection of the perimeter team. A Hungarian Vizsla pup. They are know for their hate of humans and vicious attack abilities! While on the trip to the breeder we picked up several cases of booze to add to our preps. See......prepping can be fun!

Obama Sucks!

Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 148 | Registered: August 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Here's a blueprint:

Posts: 1999 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alt-Lite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
Here's a blueprint:

Nice coffin.

Covfefe!

Posts: 5563 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
So umm, a lead container that two people and an animal can sleep in for eternity, after the first night of depleted oxygen?

Brilliant.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5352 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post