Uncle Bob's
TB2KOOKY NOW OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS

This topic can be found at:
http://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8971047813/m/9757010386

June 03, 2019, 07:06 AM
Shinmen Takezo
TB2KOOKY NOW OPEN FOR NEW MEMBERSHIPS
Sooooooo.... if you're a religi-tard, a double-wide liver, a pedo who likes little girls or someone with absolutely no life at all or an old geezer who takes 1/2 dozen pills or more a day to stay alive--then TB2KOOKY is the place to be to yammer away on your old XT machine.

But of course you will have to undergo a complete vetting process to make sure you are a total looser, through a squad of chin-droolers, just to make sure you're not a sock or worse yet, one of those UB free thinkers.

Luckily I still have two socks there that I access though a VPN so he cannot trace me--but for what?
To participate in an echo chamber moderated by fuk-stains?!

I rarely use them.
June 03, 2019, 03:59 PM
Libertarian
That's a big nope.

"Bigly!"
June 04, 2019, 01:14 PM
Jemima
We appreciate the efforts of you sock masters to drag the good stuff over here. All my socks expired from lack of use over there. I just can't do it! The depths of low-brained insanity is too much for my delicate senses.
June 04, 2019, 02:10 PM
STINK FINGER
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
We appreciate the efforts of you sock masters to drag the good stuff over here. All my socks expired from lack of use over there. I just can't do it! The depths of low-brained insanity is too much for my delicate senses.

I will reveal my only sock right here.

Be here at 8 p.m. est for the big reveal.