Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Lard Ass is out of work AGAIN!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Lard Ass is out of work AGAIN!
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
There is no way he spent $1000.00 to Cremate that dog unless he got a gold lined box for the remains. I think he is throwing that amount out there so after Hermoine passes he can score some more loot.

Posts: 2 | Registered: December 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spend and spend:
There is no way he spent $1000.00 to Cremate that dog unless he got a gold lined box for the remains. I think he is throwing that amount out there so after Hermoine passes he can score some more loot.

Thumbs Up

You are correct, sir/madam!

Big Grin

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 1377 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
When I had Jeep put down a couple of years ago, the vet came to the house, completed the procedure and took him to be cremated. Everything was under five hundred dollars. Including the little clay pawprint.

I'm sorry for the dog, but Dennis is a parasite.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2732 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
My little buddy, Mo, the Gray Mouser, set me back $150 when I had him out down. D'oh is a grifter.

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5735 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
vestige

Has No Life - Lives on TB

New Year's Eve -Closed-

It is 11:53 PM 31Dec2017 and I am here warm and safe in the woods.

On another thread... I just burned the Mighty Curmudgeon's ass and I hope to be here until the morn.

We are all in this together and I love the group in general (including you left wing n***** loving b*st*rds.).

I have had a lot of good years here and should I leave to never return (which is not an impossibility) tell all of those that follow and possibly ask about that old bastard who resides (resided) in the woods...

tell them I am blessed... beyond what a man can possibly desire.

Momma just leaned over and kissed me for the New Year.

I hope we do it many more times... as I hope for all my friends here.

Happy New Year guys and gals and God Bless.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 12:06 AM

Macgyver

Happy new year to all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 12:12 AM

strudel nut

Are you ready?

Happy New Year from Kentucky

Today 12:19 AM

Red Baron

Paleo-Conservative

Join Date:Jan 2008Location:WI - On the scene, like a sex machine.Posts:33,385

Thread Closed

"The most intriguing point for the historian is that where history and legend meet."

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who think they are free."

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Ut OH!!!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
damn. now I'll have to go read at least the last page of the stupid topic

If theres "one born every minute" then fatboi has gathered the majority of them on that board lol

Like helel said fatass is a grifter. I have some as neighbors but in their case they're "doing God's work".

lmao

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 617 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Umm....are we still hungover? Where is the thread with the posts from Vestige? Don't see it on the thread about his dog/bills/job that this one references.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1191 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
mixed the thread subjects.

Here's the link .... it's about the nig who was jackin' it off in a kids room.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...=6720093#post6720093

Do you like my boobies?

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1191 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:

Whole lotta groveling in that thread.

There's nothing more sickening than a man who grovels to another man.

Just suck his dick and get it over with.

Mad

Posts: 2567 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:

Whole lotta groveling in that thread.

Mad

Yeah, never understood the worship they give the guy. Either they're all just as screwed up or don't see it. I'm sure others HAVE got to see it.

I can see just keeping quiet but the constant ass kissing is just pathetic.

I haven't posted in a few months, just getting tired of the same batshit crazy broads at that place.

Do you like my boobies?

Repeal the 19th.

Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:

roger that

That's one of the reasons I never started on that board — pathetic, whinny-assed bitches.

sniff

Posts: 478 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
overreaction That was INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH ASS KISSING!!!!!!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
DO: Took Hermione to the doggie oncologist today

I took Hermione to see the oncologist today. We had a 90 minute consult. We discussed every possible treatment regimen, the success rates, impact on quality-of-life, duration and cost. For now, I'm taking her back in the morning for radiation treatment. I'll pick her up friday afternoon. At the same time, she'll get a medication to strengthen her bones. Evidently the cancer makes the bones more susceptible to fracture, and if that happens she'd have to be put down immediately. The radiation treatment, though expensive, is actually less than I was anticipating. However that bone medication is over $500 a dose! Even drugs for animals are a ripoff. Anyway, I'll post more when I get home later.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...gie-oncologist-today

Posts: 215 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Me thinks the dog has been dead for over a month and this is just a scam!

Posts: 766 | Registered: June 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Have the dog put down. $150 max. Dig a hole in your back yard and bury it. $.00 Done!

Posts: 766 | Registered: June 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Radiation for a 10 year old large breed dog? That's just crazy.

Posts: 2023 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pandy
posted Hide Post
Apple released a mediocre, yet shiny new iPhone called the X (pronounced 10) last fall. The largest storage option comes in at a price tag of $1149.99. You and I know very well that the Larded One awaited for the pre-order date with giddy anticipation, so yeah, fuck him. This in addition to the new, hottest, probably also mediocre console gaming system he just had to have.

I do feel bad for the dog. I suspect she is already dead sitting in a freezer, because he's too lazy to bury her. At this point though, I'm beginning not to feel bad for the "victims" of his scams. They should damned well know better by now. This just seems like a free exchange of their money, which obviously doesn't mean shit to them. It satisfies his financial needs which are undoubtedly dwarfed by his many wants. I guess the suckers get some psychological or emotional return for their pissed away dollars. Whatthefuckever.

lardass

Posts: 166 | Location: United States | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
I love you

Smile

Posts: 1198 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pandy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANGRY RAGEHEAD:
I love you

Smile

I love you too 1rose

Posts: 166 | Location: United States | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pandy:
At this point though, I'm beginning not to feel bad for the "victims" of his scams. They should damned well know better by now. This just seems like a free exchange of their money, which obviously doesn't mean shit to them. It satisfies his financial needs which are undoubtedly dwarfed by his many wants. I guess the suckers get some psychological or emotional return for their pissed away dollars. Whatthefuckever.

Thumbs Up

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 2815 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post