Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Lard Ass is out of work AGAIN!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Lard Ass is out of work AGAIN!
 Login/Join

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted
Wise Owl

Stealth Feathers

Join Date:May 2001Location:Little cabin in da big woods.Posts:26,760

9 Dennis and Hermoine need our help.

I got a pm a bit ago from Dennis saying Hermoine is in pretty bad shape. She needs to see a vet and he is not in great financial shape due to being out of work for 5 months. ( who knew? He neve said anything that I saw about this)
And with all the vet bills this year he needs both prayers and some help so he can pay for the vet for Hermoine. He thinks she is dying. I told him she may just be having an infection or something but in either case, she needs to see a vet.

Both of his vets are off till next week. This means an emergency clinic and we know how those people charge up the whazoo.......

So, any help you folks can provide to the boss and our forum Mascot, Hermoine would be deeply appreciated. I am posting this because he, well, you know how he is. So I told him I was going to do this. We can't let Hermoine suffer and he needs our support right now. This dog means more to him than anything in this world. She is his baby, his lifeline thru a lot of hard times.

Please respond in whatever way you can or feel led to. If you can help with the bills, then use the paypal link up above and put in the note for Hermoine so he knows it's for her and not for the forum bills.

Please respond quickly as it doesn't sound too good. Can't get up and has refused food.

HELP....

In his heart a man plans his course, but the Lord determines his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 12:20 PM

mzkitty

I give up.

Did any of us know he is out of work? Well, this is a crisis for sure.

Poor Hermione. I don't have a penny or I would help. So sorry, Dennis.

So when's the Revolution? God or Money? Choose.

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today 12:27 PM

sssarawolf

Has No Life - Lives on TB

Gads, so sorry Dennis. Sorry we can't help

Wilde Wendy Wilde kindle https://www.amazon.com/Wild-Wendy-Wi...ld+Wendy+Wilde

Blog http://sarawolf6.blogspot.com/

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10899 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of assbeef
posted Hide Post
what a scam.

Posts: 53 | Location: ummm | Registered: August 15, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
In life, sometimes you have to make adult decisions. You also have to deal with the consequences and choices of your past.

Such is life.

I've got no fucks to give for LardAss.

As I've said before, I don't wish ANY ill upon him, but the world will be a better place the millisecond he breathes his last.

Happy Holidays, everybody!

Posts: 2567 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
hasn't he been on a spending binge the last few months?

smh

there goes his pimp car being repossessed lol

you just gotta shake your head at people and their idiocy. shit like this why you put money back and not spend it all on bullshit

whatever. wonder who's gonna be stuck having him move in with them when he loses everything? Eek

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 617 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Dennis--aka "lard ass" aka "truck stop boy" is out of work again?!!

Weep, weep--sniff, sniff (not).

Posts: 4394 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
My hunch is that somebody at his job noticed he spent more time surfing for stuff for TB2K than he did working. Not to mention his hate speech.

Obama Sucks!

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
He is probably still working and has lied to her about it for pity and mo money.

I mean, he makes such a big deal and fuss about cleaning a car, the yard or anything. How can the big mouth ass keep quite about another job loss? Think about it.

It’s another bowl of scambalaya served up with some warm crusty bread for him.

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7688 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
What can you say? Prepped for the apocalypse, but not five months out of work. Again. He's probably got more than enough high tech gadgets and guns to pawn and take care of the dog.

That's a sad place to be though with a dog dying. I can't take any cheer in that.

Posts: 2023 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Link Dependant
Complaint Basket
Picture of xttoler
posted Hide Post
Stupid Charlie, still too stupid to know how to post a fucking link.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/vb...rmoine-need-our-help.

Posts: 1311 | Registered: April 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Chief Curmudgeon

Thanks everyone for your kindness. Here's the story. I guess it can be told now.

The company where I'd worked for three years was bought up by a much larger company about 18 months ago. The executives at my company were promised large $ incentives if they "made their numbers" by this past October. There was no way that was going to happen, so they offshored my entire development group at the end of June. As the senior developer there, they paid me generously upon separation. I've been looking for work ever since, in between pet crises. I JUST started a new gig, but it's a contract, so no benefits at all.

Over the course of 2017, I've paid in excess of $8,500 in vet bills across three dogs. I still owe $500 for Aja's followup care after surgery. I'm down to one month's worth of cash in the bank (Yeah, you gotta have cash on-hand, that's for sure. It saved me.) I won't get my first paycheck until the end of the first week in January, and that one is taken up by rent and insurance. So no extra funds at all until the end of January or so.

Hermione has been slowing down dramatically over the last couple months. But starting yesterday, she quit eating. Ate half in the morning, nothing last night, and nothing this morning. Also, last night at final potty time, she was unable to get up off the floor to go. She just laid there, and gave me "the look." You know the one; it says "I'm ready to go." That look just tore me up. Last night I called and left a message for her vet. This morning they called back and said that the vets were all "on vacation" until after the 1st. (Remember to never need urgent care in December, whether you have two legs or four.)

I know from Odin's passing last January, that his euthanasia and cremation were upwards of $1000. Well, though I could theoretically pay that, it would strip me down to nothing for January. Also of note is that in a new job, you can't just go up to the boss and ask for time off. It doesn't work that way. So I'm really stuck at the moment. There's more I could tell, but I purposely kept all this quiet to keep the UB haters from having a celebration.

So that's pretty much the whole thing, in as condensed a version as I can give.

Again, thanks so much for your kindness toward her. She MAY just have an infection, as WO pointed out to me privately. I'll have them do a UA and bloodwork to make sure, before deciding what other actions to take.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Like I said, he is still working but with a small little golden parachute and some unemployment benefits in between gigs he is sitting okay.

You know his mouth is bigger than his brain, right?

Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
Just last week he was shopping a $1,000 set of tires for his car. Many suggested off-branded tires and even good used tires as an alternative, but he wouldn't hear of it! No, it had to be new, name brand, speed rated, long-life or nothing. Nice game.

Posts: 215 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He could do the UA himself. Home monitoring is fun! I do it for my cats, and pee is a lot easier to collect from dogs.

Posts: 6 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Wow! I think most of us have faced, perhaps multiple times, the end of life of our faithful dogs. I cannot fathom a fundraiser or $1,000 vet bill for a dead dog. I think most of us "preppers" are pretty good about applying home treatment to our geriatric pets for mere pennies.

The only way a halfway decent computer tech can be unemployed that long in Texas is to have a really bad reference or he's not looking for work.

I feel sorry for the dog. She deserved a better life.

Posts: 1170 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Originally Posted by Dennis Olson:
There's more I could tell, but I purposely kept all this quiet to keep the UB haters from having a celebration.[

quote:
Posted by Macgyver:
Looks like the 3 shit heads that that forum consist of were bashing 15 min after this thread was started

Currently, there are 10 UBer's posting on this thread.

Which 3 of you are the shit heads?

ETA: Or, I should say, who are the other two shitheads?

Posts: 2567 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Link Dependant
Complaint Basket
Picture of xttoler
posted Hide Post
I know from Odin's passing last January, that his euthanasia and cremation were upwards of $1000.

What a dumbass. He's too dumb to know the cremains he gets back aren't necessarily his. Dead dogs are mass cremated. Dumbass.

Posts: 1311 | Registered: April 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I paid $200.00 for euthanasia and return of remains in a nice cedar box when I lost my 100 pound Black and Tan coon dog a few years back.

He is exaggerating or is getting it up the poot shoot.

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
dollar is rolling in!!!!!

Obama Sucks!

Picture of Emeritus
posted Hide Post
Wait, isn't this the paranoid Bear Toy that keeps a loaded gun in every room, and regularly publicly threatens to kill some his own forum posters, but can't afford a .22 round to end the suffering of a dying dog?
If this was happening on the REZ, his neighbors would already be soaking beans for squaw dogs and chili.

The Word's Foremost Authority.

Posts: 570 | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
Picture of Digger
posted Hide Post
Does he think that dog will live to be 60 or something?

He is putting HIS EMOTIONS over what is best for that dog.

All the money in the world isn't going to stop the inevitable. The dog *IS* ready to go. Let it.

Posts: 78 | Registered: November 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post