Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Jack Booted Thug aka John Brown
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Jack Booted Thug aka John Brown
 Login/Join

Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
I see your pm on FB but I cannot type a response there. I thought a smiley would be passe.

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5703 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Why this isnt pinned Ill not ever know.

It was. You showed up late to the memorial.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2710 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
From Facebook:

Julie Brown
Julie Brown The funeral service is scheduled for Fri Nov 3 at the Behner Funeral Home in Fairfield, Iowa. Visitation at 4 pm with service to follow at 5 pm. As far as charities go, I think he would be happy with any donations to the Noah's Ark Animal Foundation in Fairfield, ia. That is where he adopted his cats from 14 years ago.

I will share this in the Facebook Group as well.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Gonna pin this till the end of the week.

complaint basket
Picture of xttoler
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
From Facebook:

Julie Brown
Julie Brown The funeral service is scheduled for Fri Nov 3 at the Behner Funeral Home in Fairfield, Iowa. Visitation at 4 pm with service to follow at 5 pm. As far as charities go, I think he would be happy with any donations to the Noah's Ark Animal Foundation in Fairfield, ia. That is where he adopted his cats from 14 years ago.

I will share this in the Facebook Group as well.

The funeral is that far off? That seems odd.

Posts: 1301 | Registered: April 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
He was cremated shortly after he died. I believe she wanted to have the service in Iowa, since that is where most of the family and friends are. My family did the same thing when my mom passed. We had a small service in Florida, then a much larger celebration of life that summer in Michigan.

complaint basket
Picture of xttoler
posted Hide Post
Oh, OK. That makes sense.

Posts: 1301 | Registered: April 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackseal
posted Hide Post
/sigh I miss the JBT. He was unique. Frown I wish I knew what was going to happen to him because I would have talked to him a lot more about things and stuff on facebook before he left Frown

Posts: 796 | Location: Bermuda duh | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackseal:
/sigh I miss the JBT. He was unique. Frown I wish I knew what was going to happen to him because I would have talked to him a lot more about things and stuff on facebook before he left Frown

Treat everyone like that and you'll have fewer regrets.

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5703 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alley Cat
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear he passed. I have always enjoyed his posts.

Alley

Posts: 3 | Registered: October 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Blackseal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
quote:

Uhh hey dont tell me what you think i need to do and who the hell are you to tell me how I treat others or tell me what you think I have for regrets you asshole. You havent been by my side during my life fucktard that I ever seen. I treat everyone with respect and appreciate them when I see them. FUCK YOU. You asshole. Fuck off and shut your fucking mouth when you dont know what the fuck you talking about you random posting shit. Tell me again what I have for regrets you shit lol. fuck you.

Posts: 796 | Location: Bermuda duh | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackseal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
quote:

I really wish the internet had a punch you in the fucking face button because id fucking break your face right now if you were in front of me and said that "I dont know my regrets" you fucktard. I know my regrets just fine asshole. If you dont believe me and you are poor and cant afford come to Bermuda you poor piece of trash then tell me your address asshole and Ill go to your house and I punch you in the face. Dickhead.

posted Hide Post
You have my address, Blackie. Wink

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult