Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Legit Question: Has Uncle Bob's ever told a LIE about Dennis Olson?
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
Legit Question: Has Uncle Bob's ever told a LIE about Dennis Olson?
 Login/Join
 
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toner:
but... this really was him on his drive to Texas



LOL! TB members paid for that RV too. He refused to sell his gay mobile (motorcycle), to pay for his trip to Texas. TB members paid for it. He had to have the best and finest on that fag mobile - remember?
 
Posts: 76 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Toner:
I will come clean - I did not really take a video of him riding a moped.



My all-time favorite GIF! LMAO every time I see it.
 
Posts: 76 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Just looking at Fat-asses' photo in the gifs, reminds me of "Milton" in the movie "Office Space" who didn't know he was fired 5 years beforehand and who constantly complains that his 'swingline' stapler has gone missing.

 
Posts: 5953 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Raider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Was this a lie I posted???


Holy shitballs!

I cannot stop laughing , this was some truly great shit.
 
Posts: 124 | Registered: April 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raider:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Was this a lie I posted???


Holy shitballs!

I cannot stop laughing , this was some truly great shit.

I have more. I was bored years ago and created at least 7 of these. Old shit but shows how he wrecked what was at least a half decent prepper forum and turned it into his personal profit center.




Obama Sucks!
 
Posts: 11316 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SocialStrataPoohBear:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
quote:
Originally posted by SocialStrataPoohBear:
Company we keep? Remember some of the mods and what they did here? Bob himself turned out to be such a lying sack of shit he had to leave his life and wife in Cali and move in secret to the East Coast and is still kissing the IRS’ ass and will probably do so still he is dead.

Dan/Aeo isn’t any better regardless of how he tries to BS us.

Black Seal has pulled a few stunts.

Plain Old Joe, Eric Cartman, and a few others that are now pushing up daisies.

We’ve lied about ourselves so of course we’ve lied about all the shits on TB2K, including Dennis. And we did it knowingly, willingly, and with much malice intended.

It sounds like posters on Bob’s are starting to lie to themselves and have convenient memories. Stop being hypocrites and own it like we used to.


Oh, do shut up. If you are so fucking perfect, drop your sock (so to speak) so we can get a good look at you. No? Didn't think so, you cowardly sack of fetid excrement.

Life happens to everybody. Some asshole doxxed me and had just a good old time roaring on about my medical bankruptcy back in the early 2000s. Illness happens, dickhead. I almost had to file a second time when Bill died, but managed to hold it together by living on my preps. And, yes, I write quarterly checks to the IRS because I am self employed. So, there is that. If you are on the internet, there is always going to be some incel who doesn't like you because you had cold pizza and a red beer for breakfast.

Why this rant? People are imperfect. I absolutely get that. What grinds my white flabby ass is Olson's high handed attitude and downright shitty behavior towards the people who read his crappy little forum (and yes, I too have noticed his ever diminishing list of advertisers). Money has to be getting tight, and how is he gonna stay in Mizithra cheese if he isn't hitting up the faithful for more cash for this vaporware of a server?

As for the ShitBear, you can carry on all you want, but it is pretty clear just what the fuck you are. Not much of anything. So, go die in a fire.


Well fuck, aren’t you the emoting bitch tonight. LOL. You almost have Pandy beat. And you aren’t the only one that has been beat on by fucktards. Doxxing used to be a fine art around here. Was done to members and nonmembers alike. Dan may have lost his mind but he’s not wrong, and neither were you, about that shit being more a risk to the doer and their comrades than it used to be. It gives the wrong people ammunition.

My socks are mine. Uncle Bob’s has always had a shit ton of socks. Or are you sitting there with your face hanging out really thinking all the posters on here are different people. My ass they are.

We got some fine hypocrites on Bob’s and always have been. It is like watching a bunch of old people white washing their pasts thinking it will get them in heaven. Own up bitchez. You might be able to bury the past but it will eventually get you. Or isn’t that we always warned Dennis.
Who is the we? Your mouse in your pocket Lard Ass?




Obama Sucks!
 
Posts: 11316 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
I'm just going to sit in the corner and fap.

Because boner.


-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.
 
Posts: 5988 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
I'm just going to sit in the corner and fap.

Because boner.


Only DOOM boners are permitted.
 
Posts: 8381 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Just looking at Fat-asses' photo in the gifs, reminds me of "Milton" in the movie "Office Space" who didn't know he was fired 5 years beforehand and who constantly complains that his 'swingline' stapler has gone missing.

Office Space was my favorite movie. You ruined it! Damn you!
 
Posts: 65 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
Here's a start...

Are any of the following points false? Can overwhelming evidence be provided for each?

1. Stole the original TB2000 website?

2. Selected and appointed mods that have gone to prison for felonies of fraud and child porn.

3. Collected donations for others without disclosing amounts he passed on.

4. Consistent fundraisers for new equipment...never disclosing the amounts he received.

5. Made online posts offering to “service” a man because he’s always had a fantasy to do so.

6. Repeatedly threatens physical violence on those with whom he disagrees.

7. Had a bench warrant out for his arrest and plead guilty for threatening someone.

8. Repeatedly bans people for questioning his conduct.

9. Asked for advice on how to spy on board members without them knowing.


PLEASE ADD ANY ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT MAY BE MISSING


10. Claims he past the Mensa test but didn't join because "he couldn't stand them."

https://thefiringline.com/foru...ghlight=mensa&page=2

I about choked on that bit of bullshit.

11. Brags that he's a Mormon and doesn't drink or smoke.

There's a pic around here somewhere of ahole with a big ass cigar in his mouth. He also brags about making beer.

12. Reads members PM's. This is why some members disappear without any notice.
 
Posts: 76 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Picture of Raider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
Here's a start...

Are any of the following points false? Can overwhelming evidence be provided for each?

1. Stole the original TB2000 website?

2. Selected and appointed mods that have gone to prison for felonies of fraud and child porn.

3. Collected donations for others without disclosing amounts he passed on.

4. Consistent fundraisers for new equipment...never disclosing the amounts he received.

5. Made online posts offering to “service” a man because he’s always had a fantasy to do so.

6. Repeatedly threatens physical violence on those with whom he disagrees.

7. Had a bench warrant out for his arrest and plead guilty for threatening someone.

8. Repeatedly bans people for questioning his conduct.

9. Asked for advice on how to spy on board members without them knowing.


PLEASE ADD ANY ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT MAY BE MISSING


10. Claims he past the Mensa test but didn't join because "he couldn't stand them."

https://thefiringline.com/foru...ghlight=mensa&page=2

I about choked on that bit of bullshit.

11. Brags that he's a Mormon and doesn't drink or smoke.

There's a pic around here somewhere of ahole with a big ass cigar in his mouth. He also brags about making beer.

12. Reads members PM's. This is why some members disappear without any notice.


I like the part about being a Mormon...I mean only an idiot would be a Mormon but it would take a true shit for brains to PRETEND to be a Mormon LOL
 
Posts: 124 | Registered: April 22, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.


posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raider:
I like the part about being a Mormon...I mean only an idiot would be a Mormon but it would take a true shit for brains to PRETEND to be a Mormon LOL

When you put it that way, that's REALLY FUNNY!

lmao
 
Posts: 3062 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Raider:
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
Here's a start...

Are any of the following points false? Can overwhelming evidence be provided for each?

1. Stole the original TB2000 website?

2. Selected and appointed mods that have gone to prison for felonies of fraud and child porn.

3. Collected donations for others without disclosing amounts he passed on.

4. Consistent fundraisers for new equipment...never disclosing the amounts he received.

5. Made online posts offering to “service” a man because he’s always had a fantasy to do so.

6. Repeatedly threatens physical violence on those with whom he disagrees.

7. Had a bench warrant out for his arrest and plead guilty for threatening someone.

8. Repeatedly bans people for questioning his conduct.

9. Asked for advice on how to spy on board members without them knowing.


PLEASE ADD ANY ADDITIONAL ITEMS THAT MAY BE MISSING


10. Claims he past the Mensa test but didn't join because "he couldn't stand them."

https://thefiringline.com/foru...ghlight=mensa&page=2

I about choked on that bit of bullshit.

11. Brags that he's a Mormon and doesn't drink or smoke.

There's a pic around here somewhere of ahole with a big ass cigar in his mouth. He also brags about making beer.

12. Reads members PM's. This is why some members disappear without any notice.


I like the part about being a Mormon...I mean only an idiot would be a Mormon but it would take a true shit for brains to PRETEND to be a Mormon LOL


He likes bragging that he's a Mormon for the past 20 years. I guess Mormons are given license to drink, smoke, and solicit for sex online with the same sex. Something to brag about eh?

Think about it, single 61 year old male, no friends that he ever speaks about, only cares about 2 dogs and getting money from members to pay the vet bills. Most members don't even have 2 nickels to rub together. Easy to dupe that crowd and he knows it. Fast to use his gun(s) to kill oil executives and people at hamburger joints. Real good Mormon.
 
Posts: 76 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
My socks are mine. Uncle Bob’s has always had a shit ton of socks. Or are you sitting there with your face hanging out really thinking all the posters on here are different people. My ass they are.


I can see all your profiles, you psychotic dumbass.


______________________________


"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic
 
Posts: 2991 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
quote:
My socks are mine. Uncle Bob’s has always had a shit ton of socks. Or are you sitting there with your face hanging out really thinking all the posters on here are different people. My ass they are.


I can see all your profiles, you psychotic dumbass.


1dar1 Doh
 
Posts: 56 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unruly Peasant

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Was this a lie I posted???





You were wrong about him being the “Ding fries are done” guy

https://youtu.be/ZvvHXjKloNs


_________________________
Life is too important to be taken seriously. ツ

Check out Toner's Smilies - pixels for all occasions...
 
Posts: 3241 | Location: On frozen pond | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:

I can see all your profiles, you psychotic dumbass.

lmao


"Bigly!"
 
Posts: 6582 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
The amazing thing is that people need reasons at all. He is such a cranky bully that it should be reason enough for people to part company. I really don't care if he is a bully who sucks trucker cock, a bully who scams the membership, or just a generally unpleasant douchebag.
 
Posts: 2146 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
He can suck all of the cock he wants to suck, so long as the person attached is above the age of consent. He can fleece his members for yet another bleeding edge server loaded with "top of the line vapourware. I don't care.

My only serious bitch with him was his fundraiser for Katrina victims. First, he comingled it with the annual fundraiser, and second, he never gave an accounting for how much was raised or where or to whom the funds were sent. He banned anyone who dared to ask.

This is right up there with the money he "facilitated" in raising and channeling to the woman whose sister was murdered. At least she was able to speak up and say the amount she was told had been sent didn't match the numbers she was sent by the sticky fingered human carbuncle.

Using other people's misery to milk extra cash for new toys is reprehensible.

I could go on about things I've seen or been told about him by several people he thinks he can trust. But I can't let him live in my head so much. It only upsets me. He doesn't give a shit so long as the checks clear. (I wonder if he's ever added a service fee for bounced donation checks? That would really ice the cake!) He is a festering anal lesion. He will always be one until he is worm food. I wonder if anyone will show up to bury him when he's found weeks dead and half eaten by his starving dogs?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Libertarian,


"Bigly!"
 
Posts: 6582 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Libertarian:

I could go on about things I've seen or been told about him by several people he thinks he can trust. But I can't let him live in my head so much. It only upsets me. He doesn't give a shit so long as the checks clear. (I wonder if he's ever added a service fee for bounced donation checks? That would really ice the cake!) He is a festering anal lesion. He will always be one until he is worm food. I wonder if anyone will show up to bury him when he's found weeks dead and half eaten by his starving dogs?


The dogs will be dead as well - poisoned by eating too much lard.
 
Posts: 76 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3  
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Legit Question: Has Uncle Bob's ever told a LIE about Dennis Olson?

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.