Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    New post in the bomb shelter...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools

New post in the bomb shelter...
 Login/Join

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Deena in GA
Deena in GA is online now Administrator

Just heard from a friend with a close relative that is a government employee. This is someone that I've never known to fly off the handle or even exaggerate and he/she says the same thing about their relative. The relative called in tears and said that they have been told today to expect us to go to war tonight. I have no other info other than to say that this person and everyone they work with are very upset and taking this news very, very seriously.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Posts: 1121 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's about damn time.

Posts: 88 | Registered: November 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kaz
posted Hide Post
Oh, man. Now they're readying the EAS. Dennis says it's time to update your info.

quote:
Countrymouse

Quote Originally Posted by Meadowlark View Post
I don't even know what the EAS is.
Early (or Emergency) Alert System--

a text to your phone (or email to your account, if you chose that option) that something BIG is actually, really, truly, for-real, going down, and you need to do whatever you have planned to do in such a SHTF scenario....NOW

Posts: 49 | Registered: December 01, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
War tonite?

Bitchen!!!

Ohhhh--what beautiful burning and sizzling!

If so, 95% of the TB2Kooks will be dead and gone within a couple of weeks... such happy thoughts.

Posts: 3908 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alt-Lite
posted Hide Post
No one is safe, Shiny. I know I'm not. I'm too close to several bases. But even you, in your mountain top redoubt, will discover that windborne fallout is not impressed by your remote safe-zone. As Tom Leher said, "we'll all go together when we go!"

Covfefe!

Posts: 5563 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
No one is safe, Shiny. I know I'm not. I'm too close to several bases. But even you, in your mountain top redoubt, will discover that windborne fallout is not impressed by your remote safe-zone. As Tom Leher said, "we'll all go together when we go!"

FYI--I am in a very safe zone.

No black rain in the forcast for Uncle T.

I just picked up two 50 gallon water barrels from a pal this evening... just in case. Wanted to have some anyways to catch the rainfall from the summer monsoons we have here.

posted Hide Post
Here's some study material that will be on the test Friday--assuming there is no nuclear war...

Picture of MidnightTide
posted Hide Post
War tonight? FUCK YA. No work tomorrow. Guess I will stay up late and play Path of Exile and drink some beer.

Why do so many people online say they have "sources".....I know a few people who "know" but they never say shit, which is how it usually works.

Posts: 964 | Registered: August 03, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
So I guess I will wear my asbestos pjammies tonight instead of the polyester set.

The war will last 2 minutes. Kimmie will burn and I'll have oatmeal for breakfast.

No biggie.

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7618 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Browncoated Nefarious Malcontent

posted Hide Post
I'll have toast.

My easy-goin' nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 8814 | Registered: February 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<sherman>
posted
Tb2krazies just be adrenaline junkies looking for their next ass fuck. yeah.

They gotta have in in the ass 'cause they aint got dick enough to even feel a good tittie fuck.

sherman knows all 'bout there shit, duh.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
10kt won't be shit. Expect way more. Shit the Jap bombs were 15kt.

But ain't shit happening tonight. Sleep tight.

Do you like my boobies?

Posts: 1121 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Veteran Member

NK, and here at home.
Many of you know, we/I lost a contact within the last month or two.

My guy just had a face to face, in an undisclosed locale..........

Folks, it is ugly.............

1. NK is bad. What is being reported on the following is a sliver of the realities..... via sat images......

a. The Masses of Chinese boots, equipment etc on the NK border is staggering...... way more than reported.......

b. The number of subs we have in the region........ classified..... the news is blowing smoke, and anything you are hearing is wrong...... it's HUGE

What is troubling is here at home..............

The Coupe De Ta is alive and well. It will run parallel and mix with the NK situation. The military placement of high brass will lead to............ military run country...... and the Preys will either be removed or neutered.

The line up....... the consensus is........ A FF here on CONUS to blame on NK and Iran which will lead to 1. Lighting up both nice n hot...... 2. At the same time, the removal of president to a military run country that answers to the UN, ie globalist........ to WW3 and the Red Dawn boots on the ground invasion here at home.

No timeline was given. My guy seems to thing we may have a little time
Left and all of this is continual step by step process.

This comes from the horses mouth.

Do you like my boobies?

Picture of Kaz
posted Hide Post
Wait... didn't the first horse's mouth say "war tonight"?? Like... weren't there people CRYING?? It's so hard to know who to believe when everyone has the "straight shit".

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:

The Coupe De Ta is alive and well.

Oooh, I want a silver one with a moon roof!

Posts: 570 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The line up....... the consensus is........ A FF here on CONUS to blame on NK and Iran which will lead to 1. Lighting up both nice n hot...... 2. At the same time, the removal of president to a military run country that answers to the UN, ie globalist........ to WW3 and the Red Dawn boots on the ground invasion here at home.

Didn't see this post--as I was writing my latest rant about "The Big Scam"

I must'a tapped into the cosmic collective, because this is what is going to happen, should it happen.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
at the risk of sounding TB2Kooky - I have it from a 4 star retired General that the USA has moved more nukes in the last 2 months than the last 20 years...for whatever that's worth
(sorry couldn't find a bomb shelter to post that in)

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 33 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
diamonds
diamonds is online now Administrator

This goes against all you are hearing...

Hearing that it will not go hot unless NK does something really stupid.. The reason-possible loss of life in SK...

All the harsh statements are not only for NK but to make China reel Kim in.. Solution-China assassinates Kim and they choose a suitable replacement..

China realizes Trump is serious and even Russia is onboard for a regime change.. Kim's clock is ticking.. So he has a choice to make.. Step back or push up daisys..

Do you like my boobies?

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:

Deena in GA
Deena in GA is online now Administrator

The relative called in tears and said that they have been told today to expect us to go to war tonight.

Since I am able to post this morning, I shall assume that either the relative is full of shit, doesn't exist, Deena is a drama queen, or people were raptured and I'm not "in that number". All my electronic gadgets work, so no EMP either. Why, why, why do those people constantly put specific dates. Nothing, absolutely nothing, anyone over there has predicted or forecast has come to pass. Not that I'm complaining.
There's always tomorrow... Or is there?

Posts: 144 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kaz
posted Hide Post
Remember how Obama launched an invasion of Syria and Iran after Michael111 all but assured us we were on the verge? Yeah... neither do I.