Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    New post in the bomb shelter...
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools

New post in the bomb shelter...
 Login/Join

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted
Could one of you be a dear and bring it over to UB's?

It's the principle of the thing, you know?!?

Thanks in advance!

(Hey, where the fuck is the naked and pelvic thrusting Trump?!?!? I guess this will have to do...)

Posts: 2492 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
NORK alert received just now
I just received this from a very long-time TBer, and felt the need to post it separate from the big NORK thread. If folks think I should merge it into that thread, I can. Content below:

-----------------------------------

Hi Dennis

Just wanted to give you and the board a heads up, and if you could post it, I would appreciate it. Got info from a semi former member, [name redacted], (Marine Corps with current contacts) that military units are being put on active status, being deployed to Japan and that Korea is most likely going hot very soon. He still has contacts in the Corps and he may be called up to serve again. I've had a few of my military friends confirm that they and/or their spouses are being put on active duty today also.

Its been confirmed to me also that kimmie weenie has acquired Chinese and Russian technology and their ability to launch an ICBM can hit most of the USA.

That's all the info I have.

Bomb shelter or main, its up to you, I would feel more comfortable if it was in the shelter.

Thank you!

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Posts: 1121 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Just received from a different long-time member who asked me to post it:

Dennis, I have something that is possibly relevant to the thread you started about NK, but for the protection of my source, I would rather not post it under my name. You can post it or not, at your discretion.

A friend of my [relationship redacted] who is in communications in the Marines has recently been here on leave before being deployed to the Middle East. He was here one evening & mentioned that he will probably be gone for two years & I asked where he will be.

He said he will be hopping around at first & mentioned Dubai, Qatar, & a few others, but said he would eventually be stationed in North Korea, probably within a year or less. I said that I didn't think that we had any bases there & he said "We don't...yet."

I didn't ask any more questions because he has a security clearance & I didn't want him to accidentally say something that he shouldn't.

Do you like my boobies?

Posts: 1121 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Both posts are from the larded one.

Do you like my boobies?

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
Thanks, itsme!

Once again, there's nothing in there which someone who reads the news couldn't prognosticate over couple of beers.

Brewskis

Posts: 2492 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
bnana

Thumbs Up

popcorn

Do you like my boobies?

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
76 views - de banned ones are stopping by. Good for them. Raise a glass to all who were told to FOAD.

I have matching socks. Wink

Do you like my boobies?

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Terribly sorry to be a wet blanket........

Doom denied.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5352 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
The only posts in the BS that were any good were Peeky Boo Boo's, and the cat doesn't post there any more.

Do I think NK is gonna do something stupid? Yep. I hope that SFO and Portland are major targets lol but with my luck it will be Phoenix. But after that, North Korea will become an ashtray.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2683 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
Do I think NK is gonna do something stupid? Yep. I hope that SFO and Portland are major targets lol but with my luck it will be Phoenix.

Nuke it, nuke it, who they gonna nuke? LA? Portland? Seattle? Phoenix? Maybe the Blue Mountains, half way between Burns and John Day? Massive complicated rocket + well tested guidance system + great big ‘Made-in-the-People’s-Republic-of-Korea’ bomb; what could go wrong?

The target may be the safest place to be.

sniff

Posts: 347 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Do I think NK is gonna do something stupid? Yep. I hope that SFO and Portland are major targets

One can only wish.

Please Jesus, pretty please.

Posts: 3907 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Do I think NK is gonna do something stupid? Yep. I hope that SFO and Portland are major targets

One can only wish.

Please Jesus, pretty please.

I'll be joining your prayer chain (or in TB-Too-Kookie land, "prayer warriors"). With some serious prayer for Divine intervention, and some smart engineering, NK can hit the trifecta, SF, Portland, and Seattle. St. Seraphim of Sarov is the patron saint of nuclear weapons. Light a candle.

Posts: 144 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Take it to the bank, tactical nukes will fly in the direction of NK, China will mop up in 3-5 years.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 33 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Take it to the bank, tactical nukes will fly in the direction of NK, China will mop up in 3-5 years.

Perzactly and excisely. It is my civilian guess that the Navy has at least one boomer sitting on the ocean floor just off of Kim's vacation land. Waiting. Which is what boomers are supposed to do.

Then add in guided missile destroyers with a 48 missile payload. Yep, yep, yep. All will be en fuego, and despite Russia and China's posturing, they are gonna sit this one out.

Life will suck in Seoul, however. Frown

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2683 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:

Only if you live there..... /snark

Do you like my boobies?

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Cooler heads and reason will prevail.

The whole object in being powerful is to remain in power.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5352 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackseal
posted Hide Post
HOLY CRAP! Eek Thats all like crazy talk no one watching the fucking news could ever figure out!!! THANK GOD FOR THE TOP SECRET 2TB2K BOMB SHELTER OMG!!!! Eek

Posts: 775 | Location: Bermuda duh | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackseal
posted Hide Post
I played WoW with a actual real life military spy guy. They did it like this. He war gamed all the time when he wasnt playing WoW. He told me straight up US was 5 times stronger than China. They measured everything in life expectantcy after the bombs dropped. China - 30 to 40 years. US - 50- 60 years. Russia 40- 50 years. After the bombs we will win. It wont be pretty but we are going to be still standing with a good life expectancy. Deal with it.

Posts: 775 | Location: Bermuda duh | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
animal cracker
Picture of Goldfish
posted Hide Post
Bombed one: i cant tell you you what when or where, but i got a real good friend of a source that something real is about to happen.

Bombed too: thnx bo. Will keep that in mind.

Bombed tree: i wuz wundrin biut dat. Thanx for warning.

Bombed fur: oh my, i need more preps first. I am short brownie mix.

Posts: 567 | Location: salted sea | Registered: April 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:

Perzactly and excisely. It is my civilian guess that the Navy has at least one boomer sitting on the ocean floor just off of Kim's vacation land. Waiting. Which is what boomers are supposed to do.

Then add in guided missile destroyers with a 48 missile payload. Yep, yep, yep. All will be en fuego, and despite Russia and China's posturing, they are gonna sit this one out.

Or for those that need parts for their Samsung or Hyundai products

Posts: 1103 | Location: Miramar | Registered: January 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post