Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    CAR OWNED BY ANTI-TRUMP LEFTISTS AND DRIVEN BY HIS DRUGGED OUT SON MOWS DOWN A BUNCH OF COMMIE/FAGGOTS IN CHARLOTTESVILE -- BREAKING: ENHANCED PHOTO OF THE DRIVER NOW
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Tools

CAR OWNED BY ANTI-TRUMP LEFTISTS AND DRIVEN BY HIS DRUGGED OUT SON MOWS DOWN A BUNCH OF COMMIE/FAGGOTS IN CHARLOTTESVILE -- BREAKING: ENHANCED PHOTO OF THE DRIVER NOW
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted
Awwwwwwww... to bad!
Weep, weep, sniff, sniff....

Vehicle is reportedly owned by a Trump hater/leftist... and was reportedly driven by his teenage, drugged up son--according to latest reports.

http://gotnews.com/breaking-ch...pen-borders-druggie/

Wow--not the kid driving the car at all. The father? Look at the enhanced photo of the driver--looks like a Spec-Forces guy at the wheel... most likely some sorta' "false-flag" operation going on here.

Check it out....

https://imgur.com/gallery/N7IMq

Video of the mow-down at the link:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...arch-UVA-campus.html

Oooooooooh! Brutus will love the above link--looks like the white-men (with guns--millions of them) are rising and are sick and tired of being pushed over by the radical left and minorities (one in the same).... also it looks like this "alt-right" is gaining steam and not just a small handfull of people--looks like they are in a breakout moment with the oppressed white population down there.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinmen Takezo,

Posts: 3908 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Zoom, zoom--here he comes!!

posted Hide Post
Awwwwww... a bloodied up, man-hating, marxist lesbian....

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I saw the video of the car backing up and getting away. That was a professional job. Not a drunk by any means. The evasive driving, speed and backup was almost Hollywood stunt driving. I'm sorry, this was done on purpose and planned.

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7618 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The evasive driving, speed and backup was almost Hollywood stunt driving. I'm sorry, this was done on purpose and planned.

You are completely correct.

Eye witness at the time of arrest says that the car was stopped by two black SUV with no police markings.

Someone is attempting to kick-start a civil war here me thinks.

posted Hide Post
Now they are saying that the guy arrested is James Alex Fields... a Republican?! He is the registered owner of the car so they say.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Airbags didn't go off either. Must have shut them off.

What is the orange thing in his window?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
http://cdm16007.contentdm.oclc...05coll37/id/55/rec/2

The above link shows the real driver some say. So much shit being stirred, who know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Traitor Vic,

posted Hide Post
Pro or anti Trump there is no place for this kind of violence in America today.
No one deserves to be plowed down in the street period..Freedom means we all have our own opinion and should be left to express it as we see fit..

Posts: 828 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Now they are saying that the guy arrested is James Alex Fields... a Republican?! He is the registered owner of the car so they say.

Smells like bullshit. Looks more like a leftist operation like the stadium shooting.

Doesn't matter either way. People are tired of BLM thugs and people like them running rampant in the streets. Marches like this are the logical result.

Posts: 88 | Registered: November 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Would have been better if the Dodge Charger was the General Lee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GooEQOZHdyI

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5352 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
Pro or anti Trump there is no place for this kind of violence in America today.
No one deserves to be plowed down in the street period..Freedom means we all have our own opinion and should be left to express it as we see fit..

Oh really? You mean like Berkeley?

Posts: 5352 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Would have been better if the Dodge Charger was the General Lee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GooEQOZHdyI

Posts: 2492 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
Dodge the Dodge! Fun game for road blockers.

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 10805 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
The dude driving the car, and the kid they are parading around as the culprit do not look like the same person to me.

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
I don't condone the violence, but the twisted side of me is absolutely fascinated by the laws of physics.

ETA: Let's play a game. How many feet can you see that are not on the ground?

The one to the left of the guy wearing the blue shirt and black ball cap made me snicker...

Posts: 2492 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
The dude driving the car, and the kid they are parading around as the culprit do not look like the same person to me.

Look at my link here, does this resemble him?

http://cdm16007.contentdm.oclc...05coll37/id/55/rec/2

posted Hide Post
Look at my enhanced photo above--the guy behind the wheel looks much older than the kid they arrested. The guy looks to be in his 30's. He looks much more like the guy in Traitor's link.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
And his air bag did not deploy....on purpose.....because it was......planned for that way.

Also his FB account was scrubbed. How convenient! If he were Alt-right they'd leave it up and copy/paste everywhere. He was arrested and didn't have time to remove it. The guy is a patsy IMHO.

Also, notice the black SUV behind the car down the street? Spooks in waiting to trade out drivers. I wonder if the helicopter saw too much?

Yeah I know... sounds crazy, right?