Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    UAE airliner quarantined in JFK with over 100 sick on board
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
UAE airliner quarantined in JFK with over 100 sick on board
 Login/Join
 
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/new...quarantined-JFK.html

Vanilla Ice was onboard the Emirates flight that was quarantined at JFK airport
The rapper shared footage of several ambulances and fire trucks on the tarmac
Earlier on Wednesday, Emirates said that 10 passengers became sick on plane
But initial reports put that number at 100 before the plane landed in New York
Pilot raised concerns passengers appeared to be sick with fevers over 100F
The plane from Dubai to New York landed shortly after 9am Wednesday morning
It's unclear what caused the high fevers and coughing; officials are investigating


"Covfefe!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian
 
Posts: 6078 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
Is this "IT"? The big one?

Doom is approved.


"Covfefe!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian
 
Posts: 6078 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
100 or 10? I heard them change the #s on the radio, this AM.

The facts will come out sooner or later. It seems like initial media reports take 3 days, at the earliest, to start to clarify.

We'll seeeeeeeeeeeeeee popcorn


>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<
 
Posts: 3082 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
100ish felt Ill. 19 were confirmed Ill (so far) before the rest were allowed to continue spreading this disease. SandyD and Sue would have had a lot to say about this insanity. They should have quarantined everyone for at least a few days. I'd say the same efen if I were there on the plane.


"Covfefe!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian
 
Posts: 6078 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
They let the rest of them go?!!!!!??? Eek

WTF


>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<
 
Posts: 3082 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
Yeah. A big WTF.


"Covfefe!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian
 
Posts: 6078 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
as a long time (over 35 years ) health junkie, specialising in respiratory disease esp the HnNn series, and in the absence of Sue and loss of Sandyd:

I give you the tldr

>>>flu<<< [and for 90 others a form of mass hysteria due to being stuck in a narrow metal tube for hours)

1beer1
 
Posts: 7949 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yeah, flu is what they were assuming... but what kind of flu? There's a problem right there. And they don't know for sure if it's flu. I say they should have quarantined until test results confirmed. I don't buy the mass hysteria bullshit.

MERS-CoV?



>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<
 
Posts: 3082 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
Yeah. A big WTF.


Most definitely. A HUUUUUGE WTF.

Our idiotic authorities in this country fall all over themselves and jump through their own asses in fear of hurting the feelings of a bunch of nasty fucking 7th century moo-slime pieces of shit.

Those motherfuckers should be banned from even VISITING this country, much less being allowed to emigrate here.


1mad2


______________________________________________________________

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.
 
Posts: 1419 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
Yeah. A big WTF.


Most definitely. A HUUUUUGE WTF.

Our idiotic authorities in this country fall all over themselves and jump through their own asses in fear of hurting the feelings of a bunch of nasty fucking 7th century moo-slime pieces of shit.

Those motherfuckers should be banned from even VISITING this country, much less being allowed to emigrate here.


1mad2

I'd have felt the same if it was a plane loaded with the Swedish bikini team. It was a stupid move on the part of the authorities.


"Covfefe!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian
 
Posts: 6078 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post



42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 7949 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
Yeah. A big WTF.


Most definitely. A HUUUUUGE WTF.

Our idiotic authorities in this country fall all over themselves and jump through their own asses in fear of hurting the feelings of a bunch of nasty fucking 7th century moo-slime pieces of shit.

Those motherfuckers should be banned from even VISITING this country, much less being allowed to emigrate here.


1mad2

I'd have felt the same if it was a plane loaded with the Swedish bikini team. It was a stupid move on the part of the authorities.



Roll Eyes

When was the last time any group like the SBT flew in with a bunch of bio-weapon carriers onboard?

Please.....


Roll Eyes


______________________________________________________________

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.
 
Posts: 1419 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's one of those CIA developed race specific viruses...…..
 
Posts: 1239 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
Yeah. A big WTF.


Most definitely. A HUUUUUGE WTF.

Our idiotic authorities in this country fall all over themselves and jump through their own asses in fear of hurting the feelings of a bunch of nasty fucking 7th century moo-slime pieces of shit.

Those motherfuckers should be banned from even VISITING this country, much less being allowed to emigrate here.


1mad2

I'd have felt the same if it was a plane loaded with the Swedish bikini team. It was a stupid move on the part of the authorities.



Roll Eyes

When was the last time any group like the SBT flew in with a bunch of bio-weapon carriers onboard?

Please.....


Roll Eyes

Today. A plane from Germany and one from Paris fkew in to Philly loaded with carriers.


"Covfefe!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian
 
Posts: 6078 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 7949 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
I hope everyone has their supplies of N/P-100 masks laid up. We do. We need more nitrile gloves and alcohol hand cleaner.


"Covfefe!"

The member formerly known as Libertarian
 
Posts: 6078 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
first principles Lib

wash your hands, a lot!
 
Posts: 7949 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:

Today. A plane from Germany and one from Paris fkew in to Philly loaded with carriers.


More raghead moo-slime pieces of shit coming back from their moon-worshipping celebration in Saudi Arabia.

All these diseased pieces of shit are connected to this year's haj.


1mad2


______________________________________________________________

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.
 
Posts: 1419 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    UAE airliner quarantined in JFK with over 100 sick on board

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.