Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    I decided to go "Broke Back Mountain"!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Tools

I decided to go "Broke Back Mountain"!
 Login/Join

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted
Not the gay kind. The broke back kind. Fell on black ice on my porch yesterday. Landed on my spine on the edge of a set of steps. Trip to the ER. 3 Tranverse (trans...hee hee) fractures to L1-L3. I will have lots of time over the next month to do nothing but post on this site while I recover. Maybe I can outpost Nik! 1jbox1

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11072 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pandy
posted Hide Post
Damn, Charlie, that sucks! I hope you at least got some good pain meds.

Posts: 187 | Location: United States | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just some 5 mg Vicodin. Plan to avoid them except during major pain episodes. If I do not move at all, lay flat on my back, etc. it doesn't hurt much. It only hurts bad when I laugh, sneeze, cough, take a shit, or try to move.

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
JFC Charlie. That's why the good Lord made chicken grit. All occasion gripper - keep mine at the door. Also been wearing the ice cleats outside past few weeks.

Sucks for sure. Hope you heal up soon.

Posts: 4504 | Registered: June 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of THE INSTIGATOR
posted Hide Post
Good Lord! Get better soon. Get some spray magnesium or magnesium lotion. I recommend the Ancient Minerals magnesium lotion ULTRA with MSM. You can buy it on Amazon. Highly recommend. Let wifey massage you with it on sore spots.

Call me out, because the revolution’s here.

Posts: 17 | Registered: March 06, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not the gay kind. The broke back kind. Fell on black ice on my porch yesterday. Landed on my spine on the edge of a set of steps. Trip to the ER. 3 Tranverse (trans...hee hee) fractures to L1-L3. I will have lots of time over the next month to do nothing but post on this site while I recover.

Whew! --this is a relief!

I for a moment thought you were going camping with Jake Gyllenhaal to suck his dick.

Posts: 5028 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
wait I thought that diatomos earth is what fixed everything? or was it black salve?

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 650 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
wait I thought that diatomos earth is what fixed everything? or was it black salve?

You forgot Krayton.

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
Or, better yet, just get up and walk it off you fucking sissy!!!!

blah

Call me out, because the revolution’s here.

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Wow. That had to be a scary moment.

Posts: 2070 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by THE INSTIGATOR:
Or, better yet, just get up and walk it off you fucking sissy!!!!

blah

I plan on that as soon as the spine is well enough to support weight. Doing that right now could paralyze me for life. Not to mention not being able to get a boner!

Obama Sucks!

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
I plan on that as soon as the spine is well enough to support weight. Doing that right now could paralyze me for life. Not to mention not being able to get a boner!

If the doc said you should rest for one month, I'd make it two months...you know, just to be sure!
bnana

Posts: 2748 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
get well quickly Charlie.
/don't want to plant a garden for ya!

Posts: 7920 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not the gay kind. The broke back kind. Fell on black ice on my porch yesterday. Landed on my spine on the edge of a set of steps. Trip to the ER. 3 Tranverse (trans...hee hee) fractures to L1-L3. I will have lots of time over the next month to do nothing but post on this site while I recover. Maybe I can outpost Nik! 1jbox1

Ouch!

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5991 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Just some 5 mg Vicodin. Plan to avoid them except during major pain episodes. If I do not move at all, lay flat on my back, etc. it doesn't hurt much. It only hurts bad when I laugh, sneeze, cough, take a shit, or try to move.

Just wait for your first BM. You could seriously stroke out from the pain.

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5991 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Hope you get well fast, Charlie. I am familiar with pain, trust me.

Posts: 7850 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
bump

Posts: 7850 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
I never knew just how dangerous bird watching could be! I think I will go back to safer sports like sky diving!

Obama Sucks!

posted Hide Post
Stuff you hurt now will just hurt later as well.

Arthritis forms wherever previous injury lies. Enjoy your rest.

What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Stuff you hurt now will just hurt later as well.Arthritis forms wherever previous injury lies.

Yep......fully aware of that shit. I blew a disc about 20 years ago. When they did the recent Cat Scan the doc pointed out that it showed some serious arthritis and said to expect more of the same once this heals up. Oh well.....onward thru the fog........... I kinda doubt I am the only one in this world dealing with this.

Obama Sucks!