Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    TB2K "Deena"
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
TB2K "Deena"
 Login/Join
 
posted
Does anyone here know anything about Deena, over at TB2K? She is one of the mods there.

She's also on the fb timebomb group. Defends the fat one at every opportunity.
 
Posts: 87 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
Defends fat-ass everytime?!

Just another sycophant with no place to go and nothing better to do than to fuk with people's minds.
Probably another sleeper pedo on the site.
 
Posts: 6036 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, never mind. She just got me banned off of the TB2K facebook group.

Just cause I posted the letter from the former member, Mrs. Peavey.

Meh.
 
Posts: 87 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
what letter? and who is/was Mrs Peavey?


****************
Does anything rhyme with orange?
 
Posts: 715 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Defends fat-ass everytime?!

Just another sycophant with no place to go and nothing better to do than to fuk with people's minds.
Probably another sleeper pedo on the site.




^^^^^Methinks He doth protest too much^^^^^


********************
Shinmen, Breezy, I still don't quite understand why you failed to answer the desperate calls for help from your Flag Waving friends in Oregon?
 
Posts: 10111 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deena in GA?

I did something fairly small for her years ago. She does artisan work. She surprised me by then sending me something she made that represented a much greater effort than whatever I did for her. I have had it on my wall ever since as a reminder that sometimes kindness is more than amply repaid. A lesson I want to remember.
 
Posts: 78 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
what letter? and who is/was Mrs Peavey?


The one that was posted on Uncle Buck's Timeout way back in 2007. I can post it here if you'd like. It may be here somewhere already.

Mrs Peavey was a member of TB2K and maybe earlier forums a long time ago. She laid out the offenses of Dennis so everyone could see them.
 
Posts: 87 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sunny225:
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
what letter? and who is/was Mrs Peavey?


The one that was posted on Uncle Buck's Timeout way back in 2007. I can post it here if you'd like. It may be here somewhere already.

Mrs Peavey was a member of TB2K and maybe earlier forums a long time ago. She laid out the offenses of Dennis so everyone could see them.


oh ok. maybe I can find it on the wayback machine


****************
Does anything rhyme with orange?
 
Posts: 715 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.


Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
quote:
Originally posted by sunny225:
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
what letter? and who is/was Mrs Peavey?


The one that was posted on Uncle Buck's Timeout way back in 2007. I can post it here if you'd like. It may be here somewhere already.

Mrs Peavey was a member of TB2K and maybe earlier forums a long time ago. She laid out the offenses of Dennis so everyone could see them.


oh ok. maybe I can find it on the wayback machine

Please do.

That would be delightful.

Thumbs Up
 
Posts: 3095 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
quote:
Originally posted by sunny225:
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
what letter? and who is/was Mrs Peavey?


The one that was posted on Uncle Buck's Timeout way back in 2007. I can post it here if you'd like. It may be here somewhere already.

Mrs Peavey was a member of TB2K and maybe earlier forums a long time ago. She laid out the offenses of Dennis so everyone could see them.


oh ok. maybe I can find it on the wayback machine

Please do.

That would be delightful.

Thumbs Up


Juggl bnana 1rof1 1rof1 lmao
 
Posts: 87 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
https://109883.activeboard.com...e=1#comment-11953894

about half way down the page


______________________________


"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic
 
Posts: 3011 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
https://109883.activeboard.com...e=1#comment-11953894

about half way down the page


That's the one!

I managed to send it to quite a few of the members there before I was banned from it. Probably won't do any good but the smug protectiveness of the people there for that fat bastard was just getting to me. Ugh.
 
Posts: 87 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
that whole thread is very interesting. that all took place before I showed up
I'm so glad he never got a cent from me in all the other "fundraisers" that have gone on

wonder if the whole " go fund me" thing has cut off his income? lmao


****************
Does anything rhyme with orange?
 
Posts: 715 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That was a fun read down Memory Lane.

I had sent a few bucks to help Jessie. And then she announces on the forum that the reason she did not approach the Christian ministry down the road was they were the wrong kind of Christians (not exactly like her) and she couldn't lower herself to accepting charity from them. Certainly had me wondering why she was willing to take money from TB2K heathens like me.

So many Live & Learn opportunities at TB2K.
 
Posts: 78 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deena has always seemed to be a decent person.

That's why I approached her on fb. She made it abundantly clear that while she didn't agree with everything that was done on TB2K, she was backing Dennis all the way.

I can't deal with people like that. If you know something is hinky yet you still back the dude doing it - WTF?

Doh Confused screw
 
Posts: 87 | Location: Southern Born! | Registered: August 22, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.


Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
https://109883.activeboard.com...e=1#comment-11953894

about half way down the page

That WAS delightful!



I had forgotten so many examples that thread listed.

Classic sociopathic behavior...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: To The Left of Crazy,
 
Posts: 3095 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Libertarian
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
https://109883.activeboard.com...e=1#comment-11953894

about half way down the page

That WAS delightful!



I had forgotten so many examples that thread listed.

Classic sociopathic behavior...

Yeah. That certainly was a fun stroll down memory lane. As d'oh himself says, "gag!"


"Bigly!"
 
Posts: 6642 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    TB2K "Deena"

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.