Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    SCHOOL SHOOTER WAS A SEXUAL DEGENERATE 'TRANS-GENDER' PSYCHO!
Go
New
Find
Tools

SCHOOL SHOOTER WAS A SEXUAL DEGENERATE 'TRANS-GENDER' PSYCHO!
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted
Look at this crazy fuck-nut, mother-fucker in a dress... Salvador Ramos.

Obviously a white supremist.

He kills 18 kids plus two adults--posts the gun on Instagram and this shit on Redit before hand. A complete psycho in a dress. This is the result of trans-gender grooming and education... total psychosis.

Unbelieveable.

The only good outcome of this situation is that he/she/it was gunned down in a hail of bullets and he gargled his own blood until he choaked to death.

Posts: 8063 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
What the Actual F

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 950 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
They are saying that ain’t him, but since when did Judd Nelson start wearing skirts?

The instagram photos has him posing up all ghey, but he had a few woman with him.

The above guy has a strong jaw. The perp has a small jaw and much smaller nose. Perp looks more like Richard Ramirez, the night stalker killer than Judd Nelson.

But probably bisexual.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9554 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 4269 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sorry for not resizing. Don't have time atm 1follow1

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
and this (unverified)

quote:
tranny who was in the country illegally and already wanted for murder

>>>

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I think those photos have been debunked on a couple of places. You need to watch out for the whisper campaigns that governments can be so good at doing to deflect attention.

It's interesting to note that at first they had this guy in custody, and then he was dead.

There are so many questions about this horror show that will never be answered.

Another side note is that this happened on the same day or day after the FBI was implicated in the Sussman trial.

Posts: 758 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
The shooter sure as hell better not be one of these two from 2018, although he’d be the age of 18 now.

The authorities have some answering to do.

https://www.kens5.com/article/...school/273-548565605

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I would like to know how an 18 year old fast food worker could afford a Ford F-250, body armor, optics and a Daniel Defense AR.

Cartels, anyone?

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4074 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
I would like to know how an 18 year old fast food worker could afford a Ford F-250, body armor, optics and a Daniel Defense AR.

Cartels, anyone?

It was his granny’s truck, who he had just shot in the head (she survived). And then he took the truck with him, with his two recently purchased ARs, purchased with his own money, took off and crashed near the school, ran off and hid in school after shooting at the security guard, who booked em away.

More here about the hero cops (NOT)!

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/...nt-on-killing-spree/

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:

Cartels, anyone?

My theory is over-indulgent parents who are that way because of a guilty conscience over being self-centered and lazy the way the majority of parents are these days.

When I was in high school in the mid-80s there were no telling how many loaded guns in vehicles parked on campus because of guys who would go hunting after school, or just dicking around with a .22 shooting cans at a local gravel pit.

Nobody ever brought one into the school and start laying waste to their fellow students and the staff.

The difference is in those days the vast majority of parents actually behaved like parents should and raised their kids halfway decent.

Frown

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2434 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Actually, I discussed with hubby, an ex-cop and detective. He said the cops hung back for an hour because they were told to by their commander or whoever they report to. Mostly because of BLM, democrats, liberals and all the “defund cops” and friends of the whining left. Sadly they didn’t have one with balls say “screw this, I’m going in”.

Cops are trained to stop a problem, not wait for it to escalate. Well, they were taught this, but it being close to George Floyd day, the criminal who is cheered for dying too soon during his arrest, maybe they thought too hard.

If you ask me, this is a slippery slope. Age 18 to vote, or maybe 16 per Biden, yet you can’t drink, but you can go to war, but you shouldn’t have a gun. This is sounding like a MK Ultra designed event just for politics.

Then you have Beto trying to interrupt the press conference, waving his demon winged arms around, making demands.

These events happen way too often, but at too convenient times.

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Actually, I discussed with hubby, an ex-cop and detective. He said the cops hung back for an hour because they were told to by their commander or whoever they report to. Mostly because of BLM, democrats, liberals and all the “defund cops” and friends of the whining left. Sadly they didn’t have one with balls say “screw this, I’m going in”.

Cops are trained to stop a problem, not wait for it to escalate. Well, they were taught this, but it being close to George Floyd day, the criminal who is cheered for dying too soon during his arrest, maybe they thought too hard.

If you ask me, this is a slippery slope. Age 18 to vote, or maybe 16 per Biden, yet you can’t drink, but you can go to war, but you shouldn’t have a gun. This is sounding like a MK Ultra designed event just for politics.

Then you have Beto trying to interrupt the press conference, waving his demon winged arms around, making demands.

These events happen way too often, but at too convenient times.

Good summation T.V.

Posts: 11643 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
People are harsh. This was an act of pure evil. This kind of evil is hard to understand, maybe impossible. These kinds of events are more akin to natural disasters than crimes. We have the benefit of hindsight. Cops arrived at a school where some apparent nutcase was holding a room full of kids hostage. Most of the time, the gunman doesn't kill a whole room full of kids, but you can get them killed if you go in guns blazing. So, what do you do? Also, if the gunman has a secure position and plenty of ammo, it may be impossible to approach. I'm certainly not an expert, but it is easy to second guess and every cop who was there will probably be tortured by their own second guessing for the rest of their lives.

Posts: 2784 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yeah--where does an 18 year old, Mexican-Tranny get a couple of grand (possibly more) to purchase all of this shit?

JUST WHERE?!

posted Hide Post
quote:

Don't get me started on this COMMUNIST MOTHER-FUCKER!!

The Sherrif in charge of that meeting should have had him cited at a minimum of disturbing the peace--and if he hesitated leaving, then cited for resisting and obstruction.

Beto is a power-hungry, grand-standing, jack-wad who is just as psychotic as this tranny-shooter.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
quote:

Don't get me started on this COMMUNIST MOTHER-FUCKER!!

The Sherrif in charge of that meeting should have had him cited at a minimum of disturbing the peace--and if he hesitated leaving, then cited for resisting and obstruction.

Beto is a power-hungry, grand-standing, jack-wad who is just as psychotic as this tranny-shooter.

Let’s get you started then.

Beto was known to dream about killing children by running them down in his car. He wrote a little novel about killing 2 kids because they were too happy. He got his jollies doing that. Sick MF. Google or Look up Psychedelic Warlord.

One of O'Rourke's essays: "One day, as I was driving home from work, I noticed two children crossing the street. They were happy, happy to be free from their troubles...This happiness was mine by right. I had earned it in my dreams. As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head."

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Beto is utter trash.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4074 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post