Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Denny doesn't like women (are we surprised)?
Go
New
Find
Tools

Denny doesn't like women (are we surprised)?
 Login/Join

posted
I just saw this on the Bomb from Dennis. Projecting much Dennis? Or have you been rejected so many times you just hate women?

Quite a shitty attitude, as it's statistically likely more than half of his money giving "members" are female. And he thinks 75% of them are assholes. Why would anyone give that jerk a dime? What a turd he is.

Dennis Olson
Chief Curmudgeon

2 women in the house - I'd say a recipe for tension, no matter who, no matter what. Nobody's fault. Simple human nature - a woman thing.

That’s because in general, women are assholes. Certainly not all, but I’d bet that statistically 75% are. That’s why they can’t work together, and why their management style is ugly. Again, there are exceptions, but overall what I said is true.

Posts: 14 | Registered: September 10, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
Then statistically, his Mom was an asshole.

Has LardAss ever said anything about his mother?

Maybe she also was a horrible person, which may be the reason for his gay leaning trucker cock sucking tendencies.

My online office will be open until 2:00pm. Cost will be 10 tard points a session.

Posts: 3075 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:
Then statistically, his Mom was an asshole.

Has LardAss ever said anything about his mother?

Maybe she also was a horrible person, which may be the reason for his gay leaning trucker cock sucking tendencies.

My online office will be open until 2:00pm. Cost will be 10 tard points a session.

He never had a relationship with his mother, he was raised by his grandmother.

I think him wanting to service a man is explanation enough that he does not like women. I mean look at him. He weighs a good 450#, hasn't seen his dick in years, only likes his dogs, doesn't like anyone else. If he has a woman as a supervisor, he's history IF HE GOT HIRED. Which I don't think he did. It was a woman that probably told him he wasn't hiring material.

Posts: 97 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
He never had a relationship with his mother, he was raised by his grandmother.

Well, there you have it!

Explains a lot.

Using his own words, he feels that 3 out of 4 women in his life are assholes.

If he were completely honest, he would say 100% of women are assholes, but doesn't want to come across as any more of a douche-bag than he is.

How pathetically sad.

Posts: 3075 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Troll
One Bajillion
Tard Points!
Picture of Digger
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
He weighs a good 450#, hasn't seen his dick in years, only likes his dogs, doesn't like anyone else. If he has a woman as a supervisor, he's history IF HE GOT HIRED. Which I don't think he did. It was a woman that probably told him he wasn't hiring material.

A 60+ year old man that weighs 450+ pounds is NOT employable. He's a liability.

His days of being employed are over.

Posts: 107 | Registered: November 16, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
wonder if he's on public assistance?

of course if he was he would never admit it lol

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 705 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post