Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    I Have Come to This Godforsaken Place to Warn You All--The Quickening Has Begun!!!
Go
New
Find
Tools

I Have Come to This Godforsaken Place to Warn You All--The Quickening Has Begun!!!
 Login/Join

posted
Quatrain 666

When the FAT MAN, with the Little Dick,
Faces off with the ORANGE MAN with the blond mane, The World Will Shutter, and GLOW---

As the Dark of the Moon Races
Across the Earth AND THE PANICed
MASSES SCREAM FOR MERCY, THE DEMONS
WILL ASCEND TO THEIR HIGHEST GLORY!

Between Aug. 16th(Krishna's birthday), and Aug. 21, WE WILL WITNESS A QUICKENING.
The destruction will be vast and dreadful.

So sayeth Nosty--Heed His ultimate Wisdom

Posts: 4 | Registered: August 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NOSTRADAMMAFUS:
The World Will Shutter, and GLOW---

You mean shudder, not shutter.

I dig your prognostications, NOSY, ... but the world will in fact sneeze.

Posts: 148 | Registered: August 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
AYUP

posted Hide Post
Pardon me for that error. I have been shut away in a cave all these years. I'm just getting my sea legs, so to speak.

As far as the world sneezing, ah, NO. The world will shit their PANTS with an explosive force like no other. A shit-storm cometh.

Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
That is so SNOT true.

I have proof.

Nostradamus the Nose

Nostradamus is the second Bonus Pet that can be bought. He looks exactly like a nose with a fish tail. He drifts around the tank and produces Snot once in a while.

Effect :

Produces snot and postpones aliens' attacks through sneezing

Based on :

The nose of the popular president, Rutherford B.Hayes

Drifts through the whole tank

Price :

25,000 Shells

http://insaniquarium.wikia.com/wiki/Nostradamus

posted Hide Post
For those who make jest of me, I tell you verily unto thee,our days are numbered.As the sands of time quickly pass through the hour glass of our supposed civilization, a very RUDE AWAKENING BECKONS US ALL. For sooth, I speaketh the truth--tremble before me, for I am the enlightened one.

Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
Wake up and snort the coffee, Nosty.

I know all about your "love jam"

Nostradamus's most notorious formulation is a “love jam” that was based on mandrake fruits (Mandragora officinarum) and other reputed aphrodisiacs.

The recipe can be found in his 1555 ‘Treatise on cosmetics and jams’. Apart from dawn-picked mandrake apples, the formula included magnetite (an iron oxide),
sparrows’ blood, octopus suckers, ambergris and musk, along with wine and sugar and sundry spices, herbs and roots.

http://www.pharmaceutical-jour...ve-jam/11120991.blog

Picture of Alt-Lite
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quatrain 666

Faces off with the ORANGE MAN with the blond mane, The World Will Shutter, and GLOW---

Between Aug. 16th(Krishna's birthday), and Aug. 21, WE WILL WITNESS A QUICKENING.

Has there been anything that didn't require squinting, tapping our head and shoving the round peg "prediction" I to the square hole reality?
Nostrildoofus was more accurate with predictions on how the TB2Stupid sheeple would continue to line up to be shorn of cash and dignity by the grifter-in-chief.

Covfefe!

Posts: 5563 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of clayton bigsby
posted Hide Post
Cheez-its, still available.

1beer1

Everybody wanna buy guns, nobody wanna PT.

Posts: 1775 | Registered: May 01, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
No. It's more like the Slowening. Will this summer ever end?

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7618 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<sherman>
posted
quote:
Quatrain 666

ahhha. I asked the fat man how big his dick was but it was so insignificant I can't remember.

whoaohw

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<sherman>
posted
quote:
For those who make jest of me, I tell you verily unto thee,our days are numbered.As the sands of time quickly pass through the hour glass of our supposed civilization, a very RUDE AWAKENING BECKONS US ALL. For sooth, I speaketh the truth--tremble before me, for I am the enlightened one.

RU a truth soother? for real?

I don't believe it!!!

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
What does Moley Mole say? Everybody knows her "predictions" are the only ones that count. That is, once she has a pow-wow with the tribal leaders and reports back on when to bug out, watch your six, and something about an AO.

Posts: 144 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jombi:
What does Moley Mole say? Everybody knows her "predictions" are the only ones that count. That is, once she has a pow-wow with the tribal leaders and reports back on when to bug out, watch your six, and something about an AO.

Wake up and smell the popcorn.

Picture of The Fat Man
posted Hide Post
quote:
Quatrain 666

Leave me the hell out of this!

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
Today you are all away from the board, not posting, and asleep.

Smells like doom is over.

You all are so predictable.