Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    We really need some new stuff here!
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Tools

We really need some new stuff here!
 Login/Join

Picture of The Mooch
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by The Mooch:
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Seems all we have now is Nik's never ever fucking EVER shit about the dumbass cowboys and now some dumb fuck anonnie jerkoff.

Getting really boring! 1dunno1

You all ran off the fun people and now all that's left are the miserables. Looks like you're having a miserable time with yourselves. dumbass So SandyD bit the dust, did anyone plant a garden for her? Isn't that ironic, the one she pestered and harassed about being sick, and Sandy ended up being the sickest. Is that karma or what? Well, enjoy being miserable, this isn't anything new, just an observation. hopey

I love french fries, cakes, pies, watermelon, fried chicken, doughnuts, pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers. Only for me but not for thee.

Posts: 15 | Registered: June 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
I planted a garden for Sandy. It has those sharp century plants with pricks on the end.

Get it? Pricks. For Sandy. I'm sure she loves it (if there's an afterlife).

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5692 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
So a... you can run up your post count by quoting yourself?

Hummmm — just an observation

sniff

Posts: 434 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snort:

sniff

HEY!

Works GREAT!

sniff

Posts: 434 | Location: I haven't really discovered that yet | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

sniff

HEY!

Works GREAT!

sniff

WOOHO, I'm ona roll!!

sniff

Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

sniff

HEY!

Works GREAT!

sniff

WOOHO, I'm ona roll!!

sniff

OK, I'm tired of this shit already.

sniff

Picture of some new stuff
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

sniff

HEY!

Works GREAT!

sniff

WOOHO, I'm ona roll!!

sniff

OK, I'm tired of this shit already.

sniff

yawn

It's nice being wanted

Posts: 61 | Registered: September 17, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1/2 cracker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 62 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
New topics are good. We haven't had a good sorting out here in a while. Some digital knuckle suppers so to speak.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Helel ben Shaḥar,

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5692 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 1/2 cracker:
Watch the bald guy

https://i.imgur.com/6LZNXvP.gifv

Screw Joe Rogan, I can read the dirty thoughts from the brunette on the right.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5437 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 865 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Seems all we have now is Nik's never ever fucking EVER shit about the dumbass cowboys and now some dumb fuck anonnie jerkoff.

Getting really boring! 1dunno1

How does Mighty Favog jerk off?

posted Hide Post

Picture of O-Renn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by some new stuff:
I'm here! wow

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Posts: 29 | Location: NYC | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Big Bore
posted Hide Post

There are advantages to being a big bore.

Posts: 168 | Registered: September 23, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Mooch
posted Hide Post
Next time you want to flame someone on a thread, use this:

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid, so stupid it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know.

I love french fries, cakes, pies, watermelon, fried chicken, doughnuts, pizza, hot dogs and hamburgers. Only for me but not for thee.

Posts: 15 | Registered: June 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Whisper that in my ear as I slide my boner deep in your wookie ass.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5437 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That's pretty stupid, Mooch. Sort of like #44.

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

posted Hide Post

Picture of schnoz
posted Hide Post
https://www.facebook.com/callm...s/10156332282882580/

Snort chooses to represent himself with
this authentic Nazi Third Reich silver bar
complete with swastika as his avatar.

My avatar is now a Nazi gold bar in snort's honor.

Posts: 207 | Location: In snort's Nazi cache | Registered: August 07, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post