Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Blackseal has passed away
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools

Blackseal has passed away
 Login/Join

Picture of Blackseal
posted Hide Post
This thread has a disturbingly low reply to view ratio...just saying... Roll Eyes

Posts: 814 | Location: Bermuda duh | Registered: August 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
I thought you went home or out to play with imaginary friends or anything besides posting here?

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5947 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackseal:
LOL DR... you haven't changed have you!

Left of craze...you're a fucking ass and that gif was uncalled for and shows what you are made of doesn't it?

This is the part where I'd feel really bad if i were you or had a soul. Doubt you'll feel anything tho after posting a gif like that.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackseal:
Left Of Crazy is "triggered" about this thread...

What the matter SNOWFLAKE?!! Something here bothering your sensitive psyche?!

Your posts are a special kind of stupid.

1. My "triggered" comment was a tongue in cheek reference to the younger generations way of communicating.

2. You call me a "SNOWFLAKE," yet sprain your vagina ranting and raving about a simple real life gif.

3. I don't feel bad about that gif, and, for the record, it doesn't bother me. You see, I'm a killer. I kill my food when I can. I take a bow or gun, and I end the life of an animal. Then, I cut it open and remove it's entrails. I get blood on my hands and arms. For larger animals, I saw off their head and legs. Then, I take their large muscle groups, and, with an extremely scary and sharp knife, I process it down to smaller portions which my family and I eat at a later time.

4. You think that "threatening" me with your amazing web skillz will intimidate me. Go fuck yourself. You could post my real life picture, address, blood type, and penis size all over the world wide web and I still wouldn't have any fucks to give, except to your mom.

Go suck a bag of dicks, you gigantic effeminate Mo-mo.

1beer1

Posts: 2701 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted Hide Post
No response, Blackseal?

That's OK.

You must still be working on that bag of dicks...

Posts: 2701 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I am not in love with the gif, but it is the truth for a lot of Inuit.

There really is no difference between that and eating veal.

Now, back to your regularly scheduled whine.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 2785 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post