Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Hmmmm...Alaska predicted a cool and wet July in Europe...
Go
New
Find
Tools

Hmmmm...Alaska predicted a cool and wet July in Europe...
 Login/Join

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

posted
A quick search for average July temperatures for Europe show that his prediction mirrors his sex life:

Nothing but a pitiful premature ejaculation.

Such a shame.

Posts: 2796 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
lmao

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 1429 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
It felt like a long cold spring, but our monthly temperature average was 1 degree more than last year, which was 1 degree more than the year before.

The Greenhouse Effect seems to work well for us. My garden, orchard and berry patches are producing bumper crops on everything. A drive through the western states showed unusually thick fluffy hay and happy cows.

I don't know why anyone would move to Alaska with the ice age coming on?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
Just a quick little note:

I know it's no longer July, but I just read that Spain is bracing for temps up to 118 degrees.

That will be the hottest temp recorded for them.

EVAR.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:

I know it's no longer July, but I just read that Spain is bracing for temps up to 118 degrees.

EVAR.

You're to stupid to live.

Posts: 2584 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Fuckberg and a slew of billionaires moved in. Either here or New Zealand.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
I guess they don't want to eat their kids.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
In about six months we run out of food shithead.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by To The Left of Crazy:

EVAR.
Perfect for growing tomatoes, peppers and weed. 118 ain't bad as long as you don't look at a thermometer.

Tard Savior

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Alaska:
You're to stupid to live.

Hardly.

I was just pointing out that you said that Europe was going to have a cool and wet July, thus, resulting in crop failure and subsequent famine.

I just so happens, you were wrong.

And, you don't like that.

Because you have a small penis that doesn't work.

I'd recommend not getting on my bad side. I might just make a road trip up to your place and pick up Chicom along the way. We would take your wimminz and posessions by force, and make you pull a plow dressed in only a Speedo with a ball gag as your only accessory.

Heed my warning and tread lightly.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: To The Left of Crazy,

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Roadtrip.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5850 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
You dead in 18 months.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
No spots, no food. Tick tock.

1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
The Circus Psychic sees Alaska's pitiful attempt to grow vegetables in an Alsaka rock garden is a fail. He threw enough money and tools at it, the only explanation for the FAIL is worldwide famine.

I think his wife banned junk food from the house too. He needs to embrace the SPAM, learn to love it in all it's creative concoctions, and eat it right out of the can.

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
According to Alaska, meteorology is the study of space rocks.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5850 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Roadtrip.

C r u i s e...

/fixed it

I have photos from august 2016 if you need Big Grin

Posts: 7953 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
The cool wet summer came to visit me instead! Must like me better!

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 11140 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post