Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    SHTF POSSIBLY IMMINENT! SEE LAST PAGE POST -- RUSSIA TO POSSIBLY DECLARE WAR SOON -- POSSIBLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO GO
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 41
Go
New
Find
Tools

SHTF POSSIBLY IMMINENT! SEE LAST PAGE POST -- RUSSIA TO POSSIBLY DECLARE WAR SOON -- POSSIBLY ONE WEEK LEFT TO GO
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted
Ukranian military is close to defeat, suffering over 1000 casualites per day--a rate that cannot be sustained. Biden will likely escalate the conflict into direct military action with Russia causing a nuclear war. Neo-con-militard nut-jobs here in the USA begin touting that nuclear war 'ain't so bad' and that it is 'totally-dude' survivable, which is the sign that shit is about to hit the fan.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Shinmen Takezo,

Posts: 8610 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Photo below is of President Putin, dying of cancer, suffering from Parkinson's disease and in a comma, surrounded by muntinous military generals giving a speach to the World Economic Forum on June 17th.

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
When The Lies Come Home
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, JUN 18, 2022 - 11:30 PM
Authored by Douglas MacGregor via TheAmericanConservative.com,

After lying for months, the media are preparing the public for Ukraine’s military collapse...

Posts: 11941 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
I don't gloat at the huge loss of life experienced on both sides during this conflict. It's a damn shame

Posts: 11941 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
After lying for months, the media are preparing the public for Ukraine’s military collapse...

I have been saying this for several weeks now. And there are fools among us and in this country who won't admit how stupid they are and admit that they are so week minded and manipulated by this propaganda.

I also said that the Biden communist backed regime is going to manufacture some pretext to spiral this country into abject chaos (nuclear war) in order to keep their greasy hands upon the levers of tyranny. I don't think it will be a total Dr. Strangelove kinda' nuclear war, but it will be bad enough so as they will be able to cancell elections from that point forward and maintain the chirade of 'dire emergency' and the need for an authoritan hand.

posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't gloat at the huge loss of life experienced on both sides during this conflict. It's a damn shame

I don't give three sixteenths of a flippty-fuck about Ukraine's dead and wounded. Russia on the ohter hand is fighting the enemies of the world, not just our enemies here in the states.

Ukraine brought this upon themselves with their invasion of the Donbas and they are responsible for hundreds of war crimes against civilians, not to mention war crimes against captured soldiers. They are still openly shelling civilian buildings like hospitals and churches and schools without regard for human life--and then blaming the destruction on Russia. The only thing Ukiraine was winning, was the propaganda war--and even this is now starting to fall apart.

posted Hide Post
quote:
When The Lies Come Home
Tyler Durden's Photo
BY TYLER DURDEN
SATURDAY, JUN 18, 2022 - 11:30 PM
Authored by Douglas MacGregor via TheAmericanConservative.com,

Post a link you ninny!

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Ukranian military is close to defeat

According to you, they’ve been “close to defeat” for three months now.

Posts: 1110 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Ukranian military is close to defeat

According to you, they’ve been “close to defeat” for three months now.

Here we go again with one of the main fools here on this site (if not the entire universe) who denies reality and just posts here because she is a dried up old cunt.

And the truth being is that Ukraine has indeed been on the loosing end/trend of this war for the last several months despite all the ass-wipe, MSM and Neo-Con wishful thinking propaganda that has been pissed out like a fire hose.

It will nice to watch your face when the nuclear strikes wipe-out all semblence of your lifestyle, wipe out all access to your local Piggly-Wiggly, eliminate all fuel supplies, turn off your electricity... then you'll be happy in your double-wide, sitting in your barkolounger.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
It will nice to watch your face when the nuclear strikes wipe-out all semblence of your lifestyle,

Even nicer to watch you gaze in horror at the nuclear fire raining down on your head despite your assurances that you were safely “out of town”. lmao

posted Hide Post
quote:
Ukranian military is close to defeat, suffering over 1000 (actually over 1200) casualites per day--a rate that cannot be sustained.

This mean that every two weeks (most likely less) Ukraine looses 1 Division of men (old men now and boys) in this fight... as if this was a bad thing.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Even nicer to watch you gaze in horror at the nuclear fire raining down on your head despite your assurances that you were safely “out of town”

Yeah-away from urban areas with ample supplies and all the comforts of home.

You?! As I've been shown, you just live in a shithole.

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah-away from urban areas with ample supplies and all the comforts of home.

All of which will burn in a glorious nuclear fire.

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I'm not convinced that Biden is in control of the nuclear football, so in that case I don't see the US going nuclear. I don't think Putin will use that option unless provoked (nuke wise) first, which we seem to be doing a lot of. I do think that we have "operatives" in other countries that could make it look like we did it or make it look like they did it first, just to drum up the Russia-Russia-Russia again.

I'm not quite sure, but it seems to me that the Ukraine is paramount to their great reset or they wouldn't be pushing the propaganda and Russia war so hard and if the DS loses Ukraine, then all their evil plans are off the table for now.
1dunno1

Posts: 827 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This is starting to appear on numerous sources.
If true, entire upper echelon of Ukranian command has been wiped out with one blow.

50 SENIOR RANK OFFICERS WIPED OUT while attending a meeting of operational-strategic group of troops "Alexandria" of the #Ukraine Army wiped out with Kaliber missiles near #Dnepropetrovsk Casualty included a dozen Generals, Colonels

https://twitter.com/Ukraine662...Isg2oJdpg9x9DNRJEykg

posted Hide Post
quote:
I'm not convinced that Biden is in control of the nuclear football, so in that case I don't see the US going nuclear.

You had better hope he is in charge, because the guys behind him, backing him up are waaaay more hard-line and nut-fuck crazy than he is. Some of these people make Stalin look reasonable.

posted Hide Post