Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Jonas Parker and Others are Denny's Sockpuppets
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
Jonas Parker and Others are Denny's Sockpuppets
 Login/Join
 
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted
Take it to the bank.
 
Posts: 7826 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.


posted Hide Post
Oh, that fat sociopath has many, I'm sure.

He had one called "Blacula" for a while.

I finally posted on UB's that "Blacula" was LardAss' sock, and guess what?

"Blacula" never posted on TB2Kooky again.

So, it's an absolute certainty that Denny reads here.

Hi, LardAss!

 
Posts: 2711 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've got money on Intergator as an admin sock too.


.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.
 
Posts: 1342 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
For all we know, 80% of the board could be socks.
 
Posts: 7826 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
For all we know, 80% of the board could be socks.

Well, you can put me down for half a dozen. lmao
Every time that snowflake asshole bans one, I create two more. I just love poking at that disgusting blob of tallow and watching him melt a little more each time. Stick a wick up his ass and he'd be the world's largest and ugliest candle.
 
Posts: 249 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
For all we know, 80% of the board could be socks.

Well, you can put me down for half a dozen. lmao
Every time that snowflake asshole bans one, I create two more. I just love poking at that disgusting blob of tallow and watching him melt a little more each time. Stick a wick up his ass and he'd be the world's largest and ugliest candle.


That's funny. I only have two socks and my main user name. Bummer. I feel so inadequate now. lmao

Maybe it's time to create a couple more and burn another one. Fun, fun, fun!


.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.
 
Posts: 1342 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kadosh
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:
quote:
Originally posted by Kadosh:
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
For all we know, 80% of the board could be socks.

Well, you can put me down for half a dozen. lmao
Every time that snowflake asshole bans one, I create two more. I just love poking at that disgusting blob of tallow and watching him melt a little more each time. Stick a wick up his ass and he'd be the world's largest and ugliest candle.


That's funny. I only have two socks and my main user name. Bummer. I feel so inadequate now. lmao

Maybe it's time to create a couple more and burn another one. Fun, fun, fun!


Slacker. LOL! 1rof1
 
Posts: 249 | Registered: October 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Sock Puppets are encourage here. Our problem is that the 6-10 of us left are too lazy to use them. Then there is Nik with his auto post thing going on. Without that, the last couple of days would have only had 5-10 posts at the most.
 
Posts: 769 | Registered: June 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I gave some socks to the needy.


........

Life's a garden. Dig it!!
 
Posts: 7837 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
I had a sock once. The first time I posted, a mod in a prior administration outted me. Now i just change my user name every 15 years.


"Covfefe!" - Kek vult
 
Posts: 5964 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Picture of A Rock
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 81 | Registered: April 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of snort
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
I had a sock once. The first time I posted, a mod in a prior administration outted me. Now i just change my user name every 15 years.


Every 15 years?? Libby, you've changed your name at least 15 times since I joined.

sniff
 
Posts: 504 | Location: gone | Registered: April 22, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by snort:
quote:
Originally posted by Helel ben Shaḥar:
I had a sock once. The first time I posted, a mod in a prior administration outted me. Now i just change my user name every 15 years.


Every 15 years?? Libby, you've changed your name at least 15 times since I joined.

sniff

If you're going to lie, at least try to make it sound believable. I changed to "Alt-lite" for about a day then to my current name. Otherwise, I've been "Libertarian" since I joined.


"Covfefe!" - Kek vult
 
Posts: 5964 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of credible rumor floating around
posted Hide Post
 
Posts: 43 | Location: floating around | Registered: March 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Jonas Parker's Avatar Jonas Parker Jonas Parker is online now
Hooligan

Join Date
Apr 2008
Location
Old Virginia
Posts
7,950
Blog Entries
19


The End of the World...

is when TB2K goes down!



Note the part bolded. This is a DO MO lately with a lot of his posts and now JP.

Might be onto something with JP being DO.


.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Do you like my boobies?

Please, please no picture's.

Repeal the 19th.
 
Posts: 1342 | Location: In your mother. | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
  Powered by Social Strata  
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Jonas Parker and Others are Denny's Sockpuppets

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.