Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    POST FROM BOMBSHELTER
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Tools

POST FROM BOMBSHELTER
 Login/Join

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
Ooooh! Things must be getting serious. Michael Many Numbers is posting. The final seal will be when Moley Mole gives her nod of approval. That's when those people will really work themselves into a doom frenzy.
Has anything posted in that BS ever come to fruition?

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 178 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
I am keeping an eye on shit this evening with the aims of bugging out sometime tomorrow possibly if the heat is turned up.

lmao 1rofl blah bitchslap2 lmao

Shinmen, Breezy, I still don't quite understand why you failed to answer the desperate calls for help from your Flag Waving friends in Oregon?

Posts: 10054 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Note to NORKs, President Assad, President Putin:

If one of you could spare a small nuke, airburst type, somewheres near Verdi Peak, East of the ridge line, it would be greatly appreciated.

But only if you have a spare. It'll give us some laughs. Please make sure the "heat is turned up" prior.

Thanks!

XRomad

Shinmen, Breezy, I still don't quite understand why you failed to answer the desperate calls for help from your Flag Waving friends in Oregon?

Posts: 10054 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
You're fucking sick in the head.you need professional help to wish that on someone or even the country. get a fucking grip already idiot and get some medications to help your twisted fucking brain

smh

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 645 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The shit will hit the fan tonight

Mama, bring in the tomato plants,
mushroom clouds cause the plants to
become blighted.

Posts: 25 | Registered: March 15, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Nope. I spent $3.98 on a pretty flowering plant today and Chicom says no. So there!

Gonna be a whole lotta nothin.

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7794 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sky king squawk 8992 kh

posted Hide Post
Time to bug out.

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Shelter in place so you can go to work tomorrow.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5715 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Missiles over Syria

Explosion in sweden

posted Hide Post
Gaza launches missiles into israel

5 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doomer Doug:
Missiles over Syria

Explosion in sweden

That sure is shitty aim.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 5715 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
Wasn't just Sweden, Auckland NZ got hit hard with multiple power stations hit. Tptb are blaming it on a storm.

Posts: 7879 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Doomer Doug:
The shit will hit the fan tonight

Mama, bring in the tomato plants,
mushroom clouds cause the plants to
become blighted.

By "tonight", you of course meant "tomorrow night", right?

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:
Wasn't just Sweden, Auckland NZ got hit hard with multiple power stations hit. Tptb are blaming it on a storm.

Kalamazoo, MI had a power outage yesterday too!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Eek

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Auckland NZ got hit hard with multiple power stations hit. Tptb are blaming it on a storm.

Those fucking lying Tptb.

Please tell us what it really was. NORK neutron bomb? Swamp gas? UFOs? Trident missile strike?
All I saw was fake weather radars, and fake pictures of fake downed trees, etc.

What was it really? Did it actually happen last night like predicted above? Are you "On The Beach"?

42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
Take a look at these search results: https://twitter.com/hashtag/auckland?s=09

Posts: 7879 | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Helel ben Shaḥar
posted Hide Post
quote:

That will become a serious, long-term problem if the terrorists hit the big transformers. They can take years to make snd install. More if China plays silly buggers with the kiwis.

"Covfefe!" - Kek vult

Posts: 5895 | Location: SouthCentral Texas | Registered: August 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Be aware---war is imminent.

Posts: 7778 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Be aware---war is imminent.

Guess it’s time to party like it’s 1962!

Life's a garden. Dig it!!

Posts: 7794 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post