Attn: Dennis Olson. Re: "The N-word...should we ban it completely?"

This topic can be found at:
http://unclebobs.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/8971047813/m/7447079286

May 24, 2019, 01:38 AM
Ghost Finger
Attn: Dennis Olson. Re: "The N-word...should we ban it completely?"
quote:
Brutus, Brutus, Brutus,

Clearly, you have never been schooled the fine art of Blasphemy Avoidance.

The lower case "g" was very intentional, and was referencing inferior gods such as Shiva, Buddha, Vishnu, Isis, Horus, etc.

You, on the other hand, were talking about THE Lord (a.k.a. The Most High, The Alpha and the Omega, King of King and Lord of Lords, etc)

Technically, you were the one to "take the Lord's name in vain." (Although, swearing by using the word "God" is not what taking the Lord's name in vain is at all...)

So...

Nevertheless Brutus is correct, you are an idiot ......... your vacuous post validates that fact.

May 24, 2019, 02:00 AM
STINK FINGER
So many big words.

Oh my!!!!
May 24, 2019, 03:15 AM
Ghost Finger
quote:
Originally posted by STINK FINGER:
So many big words.

Oh my!!!!

My sincere apologies, I did not mean to put you at a disadvantage, it's just hard not to ......with an idiot.

May 24, 2019, 06:24 AM
To The Left of Crazy
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:
Brutus, Brutus, Brutus,

Clearly, you have never been schooled the fine art of Blasphemy Avoidance.

The lower case "g" was very intentional, and was referencing inferior gods such as Shiva, Buddha, Vishnu, Isis, Horus, etc.

You, on the other hand, were talking about THE Lord (a.k.a. The Most High, The Alpha and the Omega, King of King and Lord of Lords, etc)

Technically, you were the one to "take the Lord's name in vain." (Although, swearing by using the word "God" is not what taking the Lord's name in vain is at all...)

So...

Nevertheless Brutus is correct, you are an idiot ......... your vacuous post validates that fact.

At least I don't have Asperger's.

So there's that...
May 24, 2019, 07:39 AM
STINK FINGER
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
quote:
Originally posted by STINK FINGER:
So many big words.

Oh my!!!!

My sincere apologies, I did not mean to put you at a disadvantage, it's just hard not to ......with an idiot.

U dont want to match wits with me.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: STINK FINGER,
May 24, 2019, 01:59 PM
Ghost Finger
quote:
At least I don't have Asperger's.

So there's that...

Well good for you, I suppose, but your ignorance as displayed in your original post, easily trumps any other conditions you may or may not suffer from.

May 24, 2019, 02:02 PM
Ghost Finger
quote:
U dont want to match wits with me.

You are correct, it would be degrading to me to attempt such, and then there is the cruelty thing of tormenting the retarded.

I do appreciate you reminding me of these important factors in our communications.