Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    The Guns Are Out
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Go
New
Find
Tools

The Guns Are Out
 Login/Join

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:

My thoughts on my experiences as regards war are far more complex than that video, or what most people want to endure.

Fixed it for you.

Remember, that's why you're hear.

You matter.
Unless you multiply yourself by the speed of light squared.
Then you energy.

Posts: 10324 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ghost Finger>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
quote:

My thoughts on my experiences as regards war are far more complex than that video, or what most people want to endure.

Fixed it for you.

Remember, that's why you're hear.

How cleaver of you, such cutting wit. You shouldn't go fixin' shit that ain't broke dude.

What did you doo in the military? Not talkin' bought the effects of mre's you know.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Ghost Finger>,

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
It's in his username. xromad

He was a romad. Interesting guys.

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 8226 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ghost Finger>
posted
"A ROMAD is an Air Force enlisted man assigned to an Army maneuver unit."

Air Force, really, did you teach those Army guys macrame? LOL

My apologies Xromad, it was too easy, a ridiculous denigrating stereotype.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
macrame

You matter.
Then you energy.

Posts: 10324 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
macrame

Damn.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 3562 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ghost Finger>
posted
Yeah I know of John Chapman, what he did, the things he endured. He isn't the only one, there being extraordinary people in all the branches of the military, and elsewhere, some recognized, many more unknown but to a few.

It kind of ticks me off that you bring him up in this context. It seems like you are diminishing him, his experiences, by involving him even to this degree in this petty stuff we were engaged in.

The kind of people Chapman is one of have a certain meaning to me, and I would appreciate it if you would leave reference to them out of the bullshit here.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
I care not a whit what you may or may not appreciate or approve of.

You talk to much.

You matter.
Then you energy.

<Ghost Finger>
posted
There you are then, dragging these guys into the gutter with you, shows your lack of respect for them.

I'm out of here.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
There you are then, dragging these guys into the gutter with you, shows your lack of respect for them.

I'm out of here.

Not at all, but it might show my lack of respect for you! You brought the military into this, I had specifically excluded it, but again you had an interpretation failure.

And no, you're not, though I so much wish you were.

You matter.
Then you energy.

<Ghost Finger>
posted
Xromad, did you get your brain damaged by an IED, but failed to be seen as a hero, and that is why you bring up the association in this thread between your service and that of one who is seen as a hero, because you are bitter?

Remember, I was speaking to your job in the military with humor, and you responded with the hero association.

Too bad xromad, it is what it is, and you just have to live with it.

forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm out of here.

Knew you'd be back. bnana

You matter.
Then you energy.

<Ghost Finger>
posted
quote:
Xromad, did you get your brain damaged by an IED, but failed to be seen as a hero, and that is why you bring up the association in this thread between your service and that of one who is seen as a hero, because you are bitter?

Remember, I was speaking to your job in the military with humor, and you responded with the hero association.

Too bad xromad, it is what it is, and you just have to live with it.

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I seem to remember that sometime in the distant past that I asked all of you to at least try to avoid bullshit and name calling on the pinned threads.

So, class, I am going to ask you again: knock it off. Bring the info, fight on other threads. Thanks in advance.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

<Ghost Finger>
posted

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I am just posting to get the damned ugly name of Goat Farter from popping up every time I check in.

Hell is upon us, grab a seat!

Posts: 8498 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7 boner points
1,000,000 Chiappa Rhino Points
Picture of chicom
posted Hide Post
Pro-Trump demonstrator shoots left-winger during political clashes in Washington state capital

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...1bSDHP?ocid=msedgdhp

-------------------------------

Face down, or I'll make your heart stop beating with my mind.

Posts: 8226 | Location: Land of Violent Eschatological Buskers | Registered: April 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I thinks that’s what is known as “owning the libs”.

Posts: 242 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
quote:
Pro-Trump demonstrator shoots left-winger during political clashes in Washington state capital

The MSM is reporting this as if it were a bad thing.

Posts: 7029 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I am fully expecting a declaration of martial law country wide.