Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    The Guns Are Out
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools

The Guns Are Out
 Login/Join

Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
I have been looking at all the commentary on various sites--even Normie-Con sites... and the consensus is that these radicals have to be 'wiped out' with force or words to that effect. With the exception of a very few bible-thumpers and cringers, this is the feelings out there now. The overwhelming idea is that some sorta' civil war will indeed break out over this election season.

Posts: 7161 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
Here is the reality folks.....

The rules have changed. If you find yourself having to exercise self defense in a deadly encounter with these assholes, do not stick around, do not call 911, or voluntarily surrender to the authorities. They are more than likely to arrest you rather than the assailants in the mob. This is political and practical expediency. It's easier to resolve further conflict by removing you from the equation than the larger mob.

Your next move is up to you, but I would barricade myself in my home, and be prepared for a siege. Make government and law enforcement regret coming after you rather than the mob. Your life is literally over. You get in jail, and the BLM/antifa in prison are going to get you. You will be outnumbered and defenseless.

It's a shit situation, but there it is. It's all or nothing time.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Ghost Finger>
posted

<Ghost Finger>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
Sounds like two people spoiling for a fight got what they wanted. I'm happy for them.

Reliance on false equivalences to avoid facing the reality of the situation.

This is what those who straddle the fence on important issues think is some sort of fair, balanced approach. Actually it is a form of intellectual cowardice, a desperate avoidance of being seen as taking sides.

This thinking, and the inaction that results, will not preserve you from the violent reality of our times, but it will be remembered by those who did deem the situation important enough to choose a side.

<Ghost Finger>
posted
Redstate ...........

quote:

These chimps need to die.

Not fast enough. Why is that antifa thug still breathing? He should have had a bullet in his skull by now. There needs to be swift retaliation and these thugs need to be on a slab.

And that is why he is our greatest president ever.

Patriot Prayer and the militia groups went to Portland to defend America, just like Kyle Rittenhouse went to Kenosha. Antifa and blm are the ones who want to mix it up.

Between the two, we’re much better off with the nazis.

They should be raped in prison. Repeatedly.

Good. Send the treasonous fuckers to Gitmo.

As is made obvious by his own words, the poster known as Redstate is a dimwitted, reactionary, extremist thinker, the mirror image of the kind of people so valued by the leftist mobs/communists. People like this will get you killed, make horrendously wrong decisions at just the right time to make things worse, and ultimately snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

It is these sorts of ignorant screwheads on both sides that make up the armies of useful idiots of left, right, and all in between, the cannon fodder that is thrown, unthinking, driven by irrational emotion predicated by the gross ignorance of a lifetime, into the fire.

If you want to survive these things, then you had best be rational, dispassionate, learned on many germane subjects, and most importantly not a fool, not a tool of any side.

Fuck you Redstate, you and all your brother idiots that have always just fucked everything up in this world.

<Chicom>
posted
antifa crowdfunding to purchase body armor in Portland. Goal is $20k to purchase 200 vests. Sounds pretty cheap to me. I ordered IV-A vest with steel and anti-spall ceramic plates...front, back, and sides a month ago. Got a call from them telling me it wouldn't ship till the end of this month. Ran me $760.

<Chicom>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Finger:
Redstate ...........

quote:

These chimps need to die.

Not fast enough. Why is that antifa thug still breathing? He should have had a bullet in his skull by now. There needs to be swift retaliation and these thugs need to be on a slab.

And that is why he is our greatest president ever.

Patriot Prayer and the militia groups went to Portland to defend America, just like Kyle Rittenhouse went to Kenosha. Antifa and blm are the ones who want to mix it up.

Between the two, we’re much better off with the nazis.

They should be raped in prison. Repeatedly.

Good. Send the treasonous fuckers to Gitmo.

As is made obvious by his own words, the poster known as Redstate is a dimwitted, reactionary, extremist thinker, the mirror image of the kind of people so valued by the leftist mobs/communists. People like this will get you killed, make horrendously wrong decisions at just the right time to make things worse, and ultimately snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

It is these sorts of ignorant screwheads on both sides that make up the armies of useful idiots of left, right, and all in between, the cannon fodder that is thrown, unthinking, driven by irrational emotion predicated by the gross ignorance of a lifetime, into the fire.

If you want to survive these things, then you had best be rational, dispassionate, learned on many germane subjects, and most importantly not a fool, not a tool of any side.

Fuck you Redstate, you and all your brother idiots that have always just fucked everything up in this world.

So are you saying if we kill them they win, Justin?

posted Hide Post
quote:

Is there something I said that you disagree with?

Posts: 255 | Registered: November 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
quote:

This is what those who straddle the fence on important issues think is some sort of fair, balanced approach. Actually it is a form of intellectual cowardice, a desperate avoidance of being seen as taking sides.

This thinking, and the inaction that results, will not preserve you from the violent reality of our times, but it will be remembered by those who did deem the situation important enough to choose a side.

There is more than one factor to balance here. The shooter was in the wrong, and will presumably be caught and prosecuted, which he fully deserves. The victim was just a dope. There was no conceivable benefit to him wandering around downtown Portland during a protest full of shitty people, many of whom were looking to have a fight with anyone who opposed them. If this is a war, then one important tactic will be not to expend your life foolishly. Portland is lost. Neither the people or their leaders have any will to put a stop to the violence and destruction. Going there as a conservative is just throwing yourself into a chipper shredder. Save yourself for people who really want and deserve protection and who are willing to take a stand. Hopefully, the workaday moderates in Portland will eventually tire of the chaos and put a stop to it, but they aren't there yet.

Posts: 2636 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
The rules have changed. If you find yourself having to exercise self defense in a deadly encounter with these assholes, do not stick around, do not call 911, or voluntarily surrender to the authorities. They are more than likely to arrest you rather than the assailants in the mob. This is political and practical expediency. It's easier to resolve further conflict by removing you from the equation than the larger mob.

Your next move is up to you, but I would barricade myself in my home, and be prepared for a siege. Make government and law enforcement regret coming after you rather than the mob. Your life is literally over. You get in jail, and the BLM/antifa in prison are going to get you. You will be outnumbered and defenseless.

Better to shoot from cover--as a distance, completely unseen.
Retire to bark-o-lounger for a beer afterwards. Do not call the draft board.
Well placed, bloody sniper shot will complete destroy enemy's will to continue on.

posted Hide Post
Undercover intel of RevCom/ANTIFA operations during protests...

https://survivalblog.com/intel...hering-protests-j-d/

<Ghost Finger>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by redstate:
quote:

What you say, what you said ....... seeing as how they amount to nothing more than a sack of dried dog shit, I was simply spitting on them in passing.

Now your close set beady fucking eyes, your greasy pimply chin, your rotten crooked teeth, and your breath that smells like you've been eating rotten pussy in between turds, well I could really take issue with that.

<Ghost Finger>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
quote:

There is more than one factor to balance here. The shooter was in the wrong, and will presumably be caught and prosecuted, which he fully deserves. The victim was just a dope. There was no conceivable benefit to him wandering around downtown Portland during a protest full of shitty people, many of whom were looking to have a fight with anyone who opposed them. If this is a war, then one important tactic will be not to expend your life foolishly. Portland is lost. Neither the people or their leaders have any will to put a stop to the violence and destruction. Going there as a conservative is just throwing yourself into a chipper shredder. Save yourself for people who really want and deserve protection and who are willing to take a stand. Hopefully, the workaday moderates in Portland will eventually tire of the chaos and put a stop to it, but they aren't there yet.

Your expansion on the subject has been most illuminating, I take no issue.

<Ghost Finger>
posted
quote:
So are you saying if we kill them they win, Justin?

Say what???

Let's see now, it must have gone something like this ......2+2=463, no, no, no, rather 2+2=19,478, oh hell yeah, that's the ticket ....... like what the fuck man?

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
It's obvious that Redstate is a provocateur. He is trying to illicit violent responses from the membership. Hell...for that matter he could be somebody's SOCK and a provocateur.

Timebomb is full of people who fit this profile. In fact, Invar is back posting there. He's doing a bit of poking the hornet's nest himself. Remember folks...Invar and Grock are butt butties ....both high ranking fugitives from the ruins of TOL.

As far as Kyle is concerned....walking around a warzone which is comprised of crazies AND TRAINED ASSASSINS is not wise. Portland is a honey pot....Stay Away.
Why were the crazies allowed to exist?
Ask the C.I.A.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS,

Posts: 10511 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
G.F.'a statement was telling .....

"If you want to survive these things, then you had best be rational, dispassionate, learned on many germane subjects, and most importantly not a fool, not a tool of any side......NOT A FOOL...NOT A TOOL...

There are those on this forum(and timebomb) who have worked in government. You know who you are. .... infiltration....provocation.... conflict initiation...are but three of the many tools used to manipulate the mind's of lesser intellects.

This game is being played for control of your very soul.

To fight back you all need to EDUCATE YOURSELVES.
The armament we need is MORAL AND SPIRITUAL...

Ask yourselves why BLM has not been neutralized and infiltrated? Why were commies allowed to take on the trappings of democracy? Are the puppet masters playing both sides against the middle? Who really is controlling this GREAT GAME?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS,

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
Ask yourselves why corrupt government officials are not in prison. Answer that question and you know why TPTB are setting you up for slaughter.

Fifth Column Freeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Here is the reality folks.....

"The rules have changed. If you find yourself having to exercise self defense in a deadly encounter with these assholes, do not stick around, do not call 911or voluntarily surrender to the authorities. They are more than likely to arrest you rather than the assailants in the mob. This is political and practical expediency. It's easier to resolve further conflict by removing you from the equation than the larger mob.

It's a shit situation, but there it is. It's all or nothing time."

Chicom States:

"Your next move is up to you, but I would barricade myself in my home, and be prepared for a siege. Make government and law enforcement regret coming after you rather than the mob. Your life is literally over. You get in jail, and the BLM/antifa in prison are going to get you. You will be outnumbered and defenseless.

"

Your statement Chicom is both foolish and dangerous.
Your thinking sounds like someone at Langely would espouse. This is not a battle for your body...it's a war for your spiritual self.....

posted Hide Post
quote:
What you say, what you said ....... seeing as how they amount to nothing more than a sack of dried dog shit, I was simply spitting on them in passing.

Now your close set beady fucking eyes, your greasy pimply chin, your rotten crooked teeth, and your breath that smells like you've been eating rotten pussy in between turds, well I could really take issue with that.

So your only interest is in personal attacks then?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
It's obvious that Redstate is a provocateur. He is trying to illicit violent responses from the membership.