Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    The Guns Are Out
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Tools

The Guns Are Out
 Login/Join

<Chicom>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
I am fully expecting a declaration of martial law country wide.

A logistical impossibility manpower wise. The government couldn't hold the top ten metropolitan areas of the country. The totality of maneuver forces of the military are something like 52 active brigades and 54 national guard brigades with further 9 USMC regiments. There are 317 municipalities with a population of more than 100k in the country. All those forces would have to be logistically supplied, and the interstates between cities would be extremely vulnerable. The USAF does not have the airlift capability to sustain such an operation. This is not even mentioning force commitments overseas.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
quote:
I am fully expecting a declaration of martial law country wide.

A logistical impossibility manpower wise. The government couldn't hold the top ten metropolitan areas of the country. The totality of maneuver forces of the military are something like 52 active brigades and 54 national guard brigades with further 9 USMC regiments. There are 317 municipalities with a population of more than 100k in the country. All those forces would have to be logistically supplied, and the interstates between cities would be extremely vulnerable. The USAF does not have the airlift capability to sustain such an operation. This is not even mentioning force commitments overseas.

Well, there certainly is a difference between declaration and implementation, and it would probably have just about the same success as the Covid lockdowns. But a targeted and well propogandized encounter between some miscreants and the military would go a long way towards subduing the populace. At least until Uncle Joe and his political hoe can get their ducks in a row.

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Posts: 3798 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Spot on.

I've tried to tell people that for years, and have used the same estimate of maybe the top ten metro areas.

The whacko crowd like Jeff Rense, et al have no clue when they start yacking up this kind of shit.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2060 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
The main issue I see with the idea of the US mil/gov holding cities is the people. Fat, weak, stupid, lazy, useless phucks. Look how quickly they took to masking up and getting their shot. It was sooo easy. Like hogs to the trough.

Now, lock up the cities/populated areas, bring in food and water, set up internet and power and I would bet many would just continue on. They wouldn't be able to leave which would, eventually, maybe, become an issue, but overall they're going to stay put. Kill off the old and weak and put down the gangs, and boom - you have the city in your hand. How long you can keep it is a wild card and how many you can do this to is a wild card too. LA/NY/Shitago/etc are going to be near impossible to contain but ya never know. Kill a bunch of people, slap some bio hazard stickers on things and I bet they'll fall inline.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2006 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
Chaos in the cities would be to our advantage. It would stretch government's resources to the breaking point. All we have to do to make that happen is to see that trucking and utilities fail to make it to the urban centers.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
Chaos in the cities would be to our advantage. It would stretch government's resources to the breaking point. All we have to do to make that happen is to see that trucking and utilities fail to make it to the urban centers.

Roger that.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2006 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
www.breitbart.com/politics/202...tick-with-the-rules/

In other words, do what you are told, or you will be sent to bed forever without your dinner.

Fuck this guy. 1mad2

"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:

In other words, do what you are told, or you will be sent to bed forever without your dinner.

Fuck this guy. 1mad2

Fuck him and the whores he rode in with.

Posts: 2098 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:

Fuck this guy. 1mad2

Agreed.

I'm done with this whole shit show.

Fuck him sideways with Melinda Gates' dick.

Posts: 4048 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

<Chicom>
posted
Just in time for riot season.

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Just to be clear, I was never in the military--but grandfathers on both sides, my dad and my son were all in the military, so I have nothing but respect for the armed forces. Or, at least, had.

It is pretty clear that at least the upper ranks have been heavily politicized by the left; witness the Twitter war between Tucker Carlson and the CSM of the Marines, the Marines PIO, and random shit shots from other senior members of the armed forces; and all from their official, endorsed Twitter accounts. Some of the tweets have been overtly threatening (see the thread between the CSM and Carlson).

Add to that the use of the National Guard as a Gilbert-and-Sullivanesque Praetorian guard (see the mob action outside of Marjorie Taylor Green's office by the Guam representative and his cohort of NG guys) and you can see why I am concerned.

I always believed that the military would never be used against citizens and that they would indeed actively resist doing so. But now the officer corps appears to be perfectly happy to travel down that road.

Is this setting up for a Battleship Potemkin scenario? Do you guys think the enlisted ranks are going to follow?

This is some seriously fucked up shit, and yes, I am concerned. It really is not all that far to boxcars.

shtf2

<Chicom>
posted
He isn't the Sgt Maj of the USMC, he is the Senior Enlisted of Spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace Fooooooooooooooorce. He just happens to be a Master Gunny, retaining his rank and uniform because it's a new service. The SMA, SGT Maj of the Army and some CSM of one of the divisions have gotten into the act as well.

E-9's in the military are usually avoided by the ranks, not followed.

Style over substance has invaded the military as well. If they want to cater to the SJW/afromarxists/identityunstable/GI Jane crowd, they are going to lose enlistments and retention of the actual warfighters, which are white men.

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I think there were two different confrontations. Space Force guy is white. I believe the CSM is black. Hopefully I am wrong. Even a General got into the mix.

but thanks for the clarification. FWIW, Reagan--or Carter, for that matter--would never have tolerated this behavior.

<Chicom>
posted
Defund the police BLM and ACAB Antifa says, "Get the cops down here."

Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
US Postal Service Running 'Covert Operations Program' To Spy On Americans' Social Media Posts, Share With Agencies
Tyler Durden's Photo
by Tyler Durden
Wednesday, Apr 21, 2021 - 01:36 PM

The US Postal Service (USPS) has been running a secret program to track and collect Americans' social media posts - including those about planned protests, according to a document obtained by Yahoo News.

Posts: 2098 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
Portland

<Chicom>
posted
You get out of your vehicle, you immediately start shooting.

VIDEO: BLM Militants Draw AR-15s And AK-47s On Portland Motorists; No Police On Scene As Reign Of Terror Continues

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...gn-terror-continues/

Another guy was in a big pickup truck, and he was apparently drawing his own gun. In an incident that was similar to the Marquise Love headpunt altercation from last fall, he later decided to get out of his truck, where he was assaulted, tackled to the ground, and the terrorists stole his gun while holding him on the ground, ironically calling for the police.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1390482241717899266

This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Chicom>,

Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
You get out of your vehicle, you immediately start shooting.

VIDEO: BLM Militants Draw AR-15s And AK-47s On Portland Motorists; No Police On Scene As Reign Of Terror Continues

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...gn-terror-continues/

Another guy was in a big pickup truck, and he was apparently drawing his own gun. In an incident that was similar to the Marquise Love headpunt altercation from last fall, he later decided to get out of his truck, where he was assaulted, tackled to the ground, and the terrorists stole his gun while holding him on the ground, ironically calling for the police.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/.../1390482241717899266

I have thought about this quite a bit, and my conclusion is DON'T. GET. OUT. OF. THE. CAR. I mean, I would rather take my chances with 3000 lbs of Kia hybrid and a handgun vs going toe to toe where I know I will get killed.

ymmv.

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have thought about this quite a bit, and my conclusion is DON'T. GET. OUT. OF. THE. CAR. I mean, I would rather take my chances with 3000 lbs of Kia hybrid and a handgun vs going toe to toe where I know I will get killed.

ymmv.

Meh.

You're no fun.

Wink

Posts: 4048 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post