Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    The Guns Are Out
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Tools
Reply
  
The Guns Are Out
 Login/Join
 
<Chicom>
posted
Patriot Prayer member gunned down in Portland tonight by antifa.

It's gone hot.

Any proximity or interaction with the blm/antifa mob should be considered a potential deadly encounter.
 
Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
This comment from poster at zerohedge....


The ATF CIA FBI and NSA had better get up off their fat overpaid .gov asses and do something about these leftist savages instead of harassing ordinary people about fake speech codes and fabricated racist hysteria.

It's on like Donkeykong ....BITCHZ.
 
Posts: 10433 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
We are at DEFCON 2.

Any and all info should be posted here at Chicom's thread.

I'll reserve Defcon 1 for imminent nuclear war.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS,
 
Posts: 10433 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He was gunned down by blm.

These chimps need to die.
 
Posts: 255 | Registered: November 13, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
from GLP...ANON POST

I never dreamed that I would have to face the prospect of not living in the United States of America, at least not the one I have known all my life. I have never wished to live anywhere else. This is my home and I was privileged to be born here

But today I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say, something evil has invaded our nation, and our lives are never going to be the same.

I have been confused by the hostility of family and friends. I look at people I have known all my life--so hate-filled that they agree with opinions they would never express as their own. I think that I may well have entered the Twilight Zone.

You can't justify this insanity. We have become a nation that has lost its collective mind!

• Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.
• It was cool for Joe Biden to "blackmail" the President of Ukraine, but it’s an impeachable offense if Donald Trump inquires about it.
• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
• Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
• Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcome.
• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not.
• If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.
• We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan to us.
• Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
• Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.
• And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us "racists"?!

Nothing makes sense anymore, no values, no morals, no civility and people are dying of a Chinese virus, but it racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China. We are clearly living in an upside down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong, but killing innocent babies is right.

Wake up America, the great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg, is taking on water, and is sinking fast. The choice is yours to make. What will it be? Time is short, make your choice wisely!

Yes Virginia....WE ARE FUCKED.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS,
 
Posts: 10433 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
GLP ANON

I am going to have to reshuffle my vocabulary.

Peaceful = chaos

Violence = Protest

Protest = Democracy

White = Hate

Black = Justice

Cops = Nazi

Nazi = Trump supporters

Journalism = riot on film

I am confused
 
Posts: 10433 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
from GLP...ANON POST

I never dreamed that I would have to face the prospect of not living in the United States of America, at least not the one I have known all my life. I have never wished to live anywhere else. This is my home and I was privileged to be born here

But today I woke up and as I had my morning coffee, I realized that everything is about to change. No matter how I vote, no matter what I say, something evil has invaded our nation, and our lives are never going to be the same.

I have been confused by the hostility of family and friends. I look at people I have known all my life--so hate-filled that they agree with opinions they would never express as their own. I think that I may well have entered the Twilight Zone.

You can't justify this insanity. We have become a nation that has lost its collective mind!

• Somehow it’s un-American for the census to count how many Americans are in America.
• Russians influencing our elections are bad, but illegals voting in our elections are good.
• It was cool for Joe Biden to "blackmail" the President of Ukraine, but it’s an impeachable offense if Donald Trump inquires about it.
• Twenty is too young to drink a beer, but eighteen is old enough to vote.
• People who have never owned slaves should pay slavery reparations to people who have never been slaves.
• People who have never been to college should pay the debts of college students who took out huge loans for their degrees.
• Immigrants with tuberculosis and polio are welcome, but you’d better be able to prove your dog is vaccinated.
• Irish doctors and German engineers who want to immigrate to the US must go through a rigorous vetting process, but any illiterate gang-bangers who jump the southern fence are welcome.
• $5 billion for border security is too expensive, but $1.5 trillion for “free” health care is not.
• If you cheat to get into college you go to prison, but if you cheat to get into the country you go to college for free.
• People who say there is no such thing as gender are demanding a female President.
• We see other countries going Socialist and collapsing, but it seems like a great plan to us.
• Some people are held responsible for things that happened before they were born, and other people are not held responsible for what they are doing right now.
• Criminals are caught-and-released to hurt more people, but stopping them is bad because it's a violation of THEIR rights.
• And pointing out all this hypocrisy somehow makes us "racists"?!

Nothing makes sense anymore, no values, no morals, no civility and people are dying of a Chinese virus, but it racist to refer to it as Chinese even though it began in China. We are clearly living in an upside down world where right is wrong and wrong is right, where moral is immoral and immoral is moral, where good is evil and evil is good, where killing murderers is wrong, but killing innocent babies is right.

Wake up America, the great unsinkable ship Titanic America has hit an iceberg, is taking on water, and is sinking fast. The choice is yours to make. What will it be? Time is short, make your choice wisely!


Saved for future use against the commies spouting their crap. Excellent!


---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------
 
Posts: 703 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Deadlier Than Cancer
“The whole gospel of Karl Marx can be summed up in a single sentence,” argued economics journalist Henry Hazlitt long ago:

“Hate the man who is better off than you are.”

Continued Hazlitt:

Never under any circumstances admit that his success may be due to his own efforts, to the productive contribution he has made to the whole community. Always attribute his success to the exploitation, the cheating, the more or less open robbery of others. Never under any circumstances admit that your own failure may be owing to your own weakness, or that the failure of anyone else may be due to his own defects, to his laziness, incompetence, improvidence or simple stupidity.

“Hate the man who is better off than you are…”

History is a detailed diary of this very hatred…

The French Revolution, Russia’s Bolshevik Revolution, China’s Cultural Revolution — perhaps America’s unfolding cultural revolution of its own.

We cite but some examples.

They all set out to correct wrongs. But they mostly end up stripping rights.

The right to life itself is often among them.

Today we study the acid emotions of jealousy… and envy.

Man’s False Vanity
Men fancy themselves thinking creatures ruled by hard, icy logic.

Yet we maintain it is a false vanity, a mere conceit.

Men lasso reason and logic primarily to serve their hormones, their vanities… and their delusions.

That is, men enlist logic to affirm their emotions.

Men are capable of thought, it is true. But they are infinitely more capable of emotion.

Has logic ever plunged a man into love… or into war?

Has logic ever written a poem… or elected a president of the United States?

Has logic ever torn down a statue?

Is it logic on nightly display in Portland, Oregon — or is it emotion?

It is the emotions of jealousy and envy that fetch our attention today…

Jealousy Is Not Envy
Jealousy and envy are not identical. They are siblings — yet they are not twins.

No less a luminary than Aristotle clarified the distinctions between them. Jealousy even has its high and legitimate purposes, said he.

It pricks a man’s pride… and spurs him on to higher attainments.

Envy — in contrast — only spurs him to evil. For envy is “base”:

Jealousy is both reasonable and belongs to reasonable men, while envy is base and belongs to the base, for the one makes himself get good things by jealousy, while the other does not allow his neighbour to have them through envy

“More men die of jealousy than die of cancer,” argued a lesser luminary than Aristotle — Joseph Kennedy.

Perhaps he meant more men die of envy than die of cancer.

And is not envy one of the seven sins that are deadly?

But let us turn now to jealousy…

“The Sparrow Knows Its Place Is Not Among the Eagles”
It is said a man is jealous of his betters. But it is only partly true.

The average man harbors no jealousy towards the great man.

He has no jealousy for the Alexanders… the Caesars… the Napoleons of this world.

These are men stamped from a finer metal, a nobler metal. And the average man recognizes that it is not his metal.

The sparrow knows its place is not among the eagles.

We speak of course as a sparrow. We are no eagle.

No, the subject of the average man’s jealousy is his peer — the average man.

True Jealousy
The average man is not jealous of the champion golfer who once shot 60… but the fellow duffer in his weekend foursome who once broke 80.

He is not jealous of the movie actor who hauls in the unattainable beauty… but the insurance salesman who hauls in the pleasant-enough looking gal — the 7/10 gal.

Nor is the average man jealous of a Jeffrey Bezos with his billions. He may envy a Jeffrey Bezos with his billions. But he is not jealous of him.


Http://www.dailyreckoning.com
 
Posts: 10433 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JimmyB.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Patriot Prayer member gunned down in Portland tonight by antifa.

It's gone hot.

Any proximity or interaction with the blm/antifa mob should be considered a potential deadly encounter.

Its getting hot.When TSHTF and Patriots take back Portland the left will be whining.
If they catch the pos who shot him in the back maybe it calms down.
 
Posts: 2095 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JimmyB.:
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Patriot Prayer member gunned down in Portland tonight by antifa.

It's gone hot.

Any proximity or interaction with the blm/antifa mob should be considered a potential deadly encounter.

Its getting hot.When TSHTF and Patriots take back Portland the left will be whining.
If they catch the pos who shot him in the back maybe it calms down.


WHAT WE ARE FACING....A CONTROLLED DEMOLITION
 
Posts: 10433 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post



Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Donald Trump Shares Message Describing Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler as a ‘Useless F**king Idiot’
 
Posts: 10433 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
quote:
Originally posted by redstate:
He was gunned down by blm.

These chimps need to die.



The shooter identified. Was watching this play out last night.





The perp's instagram

https://www.instagram.com/michael_reinoehl/?hl=en
 
Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted








This message has been edited. Last edited by: <Chicom>,
 
Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Sounds like two people spoiling for a fight got what they wanted. I'm happy for them.
 
Posts: 2614 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cowbellist
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Any proximity or interaction with the blm/antifa mob should be considered a potential deadly encounter.


I have thought this for at least a year now.


______________________________


"There is nothing here but enjoyment. It's a buffet of madness and quackery, mixed with a bit of crazed horn dogs and thingsthatgobumpinthenight. -- Traitor Vic
 
Posts: 3790 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
 
Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
EYE WITNESS ACCOUNT OF THE TRUMP SUPPORTER SHOOTING IN PORTLAND!


https://mobile.twitter.com/Mik.../1300295021632065536
 
Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
 
Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll reserve Defcon 1 for imminent nuclear war.


No way dude--I get the privileged of pushing the launch button.
 
Posts: 7150 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shinmen Takezo
posted Hide Post
quote:
He was gunned down by blm.

These chimps need to die.


It wasn't one of the BLM chimps.
It was a white guy--an ANTIFA hardcore commie/marxist type.
 
Posts: 7150 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post



  Powered by Social Strata Page 1 2 3 4 ... 11 
 

Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    The Guns Are Out

© Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010,2011,2012, MMX™ to Infinity. All material posted at Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora is protected under the Fair Use and Educational Purposes Act of 1869 and is regulated by the sovereign nation of Unclebobistan. If you post anything here, it will probably be copied and pasted all over the Inter web and people will laugh at you. So what else is new? Your friends and family are already laughing at you. The fair use of a copyrighted work for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, parody or research may be posted at Uncle Bob's.

Uncle Bob's would like to apologize to the following people or groups of people who we undoubtedly have offended over the course of the past few years. If you feel you have been personally offended then take this apology to be specifically for you. Otherwise, we apologize to Jewish Mexicans, President Barack Hussein Obama Mmm Mmm Mmm a.k.a. Hopey McChangey, Catholic Priests who dork little boys, vegetarians, Fruit Loop, Atkins' Diet adherents and other fat-asses, Dennis J. Olson, Delta Lady, Joe and his Socks, paranoid persona's, space aliens, Illegal Aliens, Boy Scouts, same sex aficionados, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Canadians, ditch diggers, people who support the aforementioned, people on Prozac, Mel Gibson, Nazi Mods, Tiger Woods, motorcycle gang members, rag heads or towel heads or any other Middle Eastern personas or personae, Crotch Bombers, Britney Spears, the blind, the entire Gay and Lesbian community, Charlie Sheen, Black Panthers, NAACP, and anybody who has ever been called Lard Ass.