Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
I've only listened to 5 minutes of 8:09:40 of this. It's not going too well for the Pharma Masters of the Universe... which may not make any difference to the FDA. I've read that prior to the initial rollout of the shots, the medical professionals' assessments were less than positive but the FDA went ahead with the plan anyway.

Vaccines and Related Biological Products Advisory Committee – 9/17/2021

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5603 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Another Nurse Sees A Higher % Of SICK Vaccinated People In The Hospital / THE MEDIA IS LYING

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Q6fJg590coMO/

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

Posts: 1575 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Every single one of my current covid caseload was vaccinated.

Every. Single. One.

/not statistically significant lol. But something's fucky.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4529 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
The protected need protection from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected. Got it!

Posts: 1688 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Say My Name
posted Hide Post
Webster and Mr. Breeze. I was hoping that my company enforcing the vaccine on their own was just an exception but it looks like you're both experiencing the same thing. Fortunately, I can work remote but I believe they'll find a way to fire those of us refusing it, since we're not complying.

Posts: 843 | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Say My Name
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANGRY RAGEHEAD:
The protected need protection from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn't protect the protected. Got it!

100% spot on!

Posts: 843 | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Seen this?

https://derkamerad.com/2021/06...x-προσοχη-οι-πολυεθ/

IF true....WT Holy F!!

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2311 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
OMG this is horrific. Why do parents get in these trials. Toddler paralyzed from the neck down.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/Nybu3awy6lnk/

I am so heartbroken. And very angry.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" scrolling="no" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/Nybu3awy6lnk/" style="border: none;" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I tried to post this on FB, it is being suppressed , hidden from view, bastards

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:

Every. Single. One.

Not fucky, predicted. Because the "vaccine" was never intended to prevent infection. Which is why the definition of vaccine had to be changed. Again.

Posts: 1575 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Resident Heathen

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:

Every. Single. One.

Not fucky, predicted. Because the "vaccine" was never intended to prevent infection. Which is why the definition of vaccine had to be changed. Again.

It's that changing of the definition of "vaccine" that bothers me. Among other things. I did get the Moderna vax, perceiving it as the lesser of evils at this point. Since I'm already 70, it's not like it could really fuck up the majority of my life anyway.

Posts: 1377 | Location: Appalachia | Registered: September 06, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
"Pure Bloods" LOL it's true

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2671 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Great Summary from Zerohedge to share with Vaxers

30 Facts about Covid 19

posted Hide Post
https://www.brighteon.com/4d87...00-a338-9cfcb8b8fecb

>>>

>>>

<<<

42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Great Summary from Zerohedge to share with Vaxers

30 Facts about Covid 19

Tyler has cut graphs off to justify his pov. Also a lot of the statements made are pre-delta.

I would fail anyone one who provided such a paper.

However a good collection of woo woo

Thanks Dots

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.brighteon.com/embed/4d87bf17-f25a-4f00-a338-9cfcb8b8fecb" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Isn't this the same witch doctor FOOL who said that AIDS was caused by people fantasizing about having sex with demons?

Confused

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2838 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.brighteon.com/embed/4d87bf17-f25a-4f00-a338-9cfcb8b8fecb" width="560">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Isn't this the same witch doctor FOOL who said that AIDS was caused by people fantasizing about having sex with demons?

Confused

lmao

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Round two. I probably got Covid back in 2020. I was vaccinated with Moderna six months ago. Last Thursday I was kind of dragging and noticed I had lost my sense of smell and taste in a familiar way. Went in for a test on Saturday and it came back positive. The good news is that I was back to feeling normal by the time I got the results. This is the downside of having a wife who works in a nursing home. She is always bringing home new pets.

Posts: 3059 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post