Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Vaccine Chasing

Good Read

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1173 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Vaccine Chasing

Good Read

Dr. Fleming is always a good read.

The video was very disturbing because it is very possibly an example of rabies vaccinosis.

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Yet here Dr. McCullough says the vaccinated are causing the Delta variants.

Long video but interesting.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4iiXukBuzJ51/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Market Ticker

Seems we have a narrative shift happening.

fuck-when-im-right

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Last night had a bad case of intestinal distress, I am pretty sure from some bad romaine lettuce.

Just in case, I am now on high alert and wanted to know what conditions to monitor to activate taking some paste? I read fever and shortness of breath would be the two most obvious.

Thoughts?

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Diarrhea is a known and strong sign of the rona. Body aches, severe headaches, cough, runny nose and eye pain are also common.

My best guess is see how you feel this morning, but maybe at least go ahead with the zinc/quercetin/D/C protocol, and if you are feeling any worse by noon go deworm yourself.

But that is just some rando advice from a whack job on UBs lol.

Feel better.!

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4527 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Mr. Breeze, if this is C19, you want to get a jump on it immediately. I get you have a possible culprit. Were you the only one eating the Romaine? If not, how are others doing?

Don't wait for shortness of breath!! The virus is only active for about 7-10 days, and then the inflammatory response sets in and it's much harder to deal with.

There are other things you should consider starting ASAP. Like antiseptic mouth gargle/nasal irrigation 3x/day. Loratadine. Curcumin/bromelain. NAC. Selenium. The dosages of zinc/quercetin/C/D need to be increased because if it's Covid then this isn't prophylaxis, it's actual infection. So check FLCCC.net. At least line stuff up on the counter and know what your game plan will be. If you start ivermectin, do it on a little fatty food (if your GI permits).

Hope it's just the squits and you'll be recovered soon and this is just a fire drill.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
I'm so frustrated, I have I pills coming from ADC and they are in route.

Have Bromelain/Zinc/D3/Lyphospheric C all ready to go, somehow missed quercetin, will acquire today.

posted Hide Post
Bromelain and curcumin work great together for C19.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33205039/

Get as bioavailable quercetin as possible. It can be a good zinc ionophore even if it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of ivermectin.

Add loratadine (10 mg once a day).

https://www.sciencedirect.com/...ii/S1094553921000018

NAC (n-acetylcysteine) if you can find it.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649937/

D3 should be kicked up, especially if you haven't been taking it, because the illness will deplete it.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Oh and I have lots of AZ on hand, but not sure when that fits in.

posted Hide Post
Azithromycin? It acts as an antiviral and immunomodulator so you want to take it from the start.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Azithromycin? It acts as an antiviral and immunomodulator so you want to take it from the start.

OK Thanks

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
OK this convinced me right here...

quote:
immunomodulator

Azithromycin has a well-characterized bacteriostatic activity. However, it also has a robust immunomodulatory effect that has proven beneficial in a variety of chronic illnesses. This effect results in decreased production of pro-inflammatory cytokines in the acute phase and promotes resolution of chronic inflammation in the later phases. Specifically, azithromycin has direct activity on airway epithelial cells to maintain their function and reduce mucus secretion.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7649937/

I'm thinking 1000mg AZ is a good prophylactic today no matter what, just worries it will screw up my digestive track even more.

posted Hide Post
It gets complicated, doesn't it? Do you have any probiotics you can take intermittent to the antibiotics?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Breeze, if you are anywhere in No Texas I could lay a tube of Durvet on your porch. Then run like hell.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Breeze, if you are anywhere in No Texas I could lay a tube of Durvet on your porch. Then run like hell.

Thanks! I bought 3 from Tractor Supply about 5 weeks ago. I'm good

60 tablets from ADC in route as well.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Well, this is heartbreaking. Someone is mad they just lost a sister, dying after first jab.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/wuc0K3dzarLi/

I fully realize that some lower incarnates will make fun of the person and not the message, but we already know how those lower incarnates behave.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:

Thanks! I bought 3 from Tractor Supply about 5 weeks ago. I'm good

60 tablets from ADC in route as well.

Cool. If you can get your hands on some L-Lysine, that has great anti-viral properties as well. I just ordered some today when I heard.

My nephew’s wife in OBX got Covid from a vaccinated neighbor. She bought some and tried it this morning, got her taste back pretty quick. She has been going the ivermectin and vitamin route and added the lysine today. All she had was fatigue, lost of taste, smell and some soreness. It’s been a week.