Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted
Anyone here get the shot yet?

I am a hard no. Starting to get pressure from family members including the better half(who asks me if I am afraid of dying from rona). Seems everyone is eagerly lining up. complaining they cant get appointments, bragging when it's done. I just don't get it???

My logical brain says go with my immune systems natural defenses, statistically I am no worse off than if I receive the therapy shot. Also, in experiments, shouldn't there be a "no shot" control group? I want to be in that!

I can already see signs I will be treated differently for being a no vax guy. So be it, but I am going to raise bloody hell if the government tries to control my movements. Did anyone see Ron pauls statement and the replies, we are fooked as a society because of low info low IQ citenzry outnumbering us thinking folk. Mob rule incoming hard.

100% never ever ever getting it, who's with me?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No possibility I will agree to the vax. I won't sacrifice my health.

Still working remotely. If my company requires vax to return to the office, I'm going to slash and burn because I have the option of retiring instead.

Posts: 1575 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Never

My body my choice eh? ( works for abortions)

The only shot I ever get is the tetanus shot

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rat 1: Are you going to get vaccinated?

Rat 2: You're crazy! They haven't finished human trials.

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Nope and won't be doing it evah.

If that's your thing, good for you. Not for me though.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2311 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I did, and round one was less than lovely. I can say I was in far more pain than I ever was when hospitalized with the 'rona. Fever, generalized pain, sore throat. Everything gone except the headache by day 3. I expect the second vaccination will be just as much fun.

Not gonna argue about the vax; my choice. You do you.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4528 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
I did, and round one was less than lovely. I can say I was in far more pain than I ever was when hospitalized with the 'rona. Fever, generalized pain, sore throat. Everything gone except the headache by day 3. I expect the second vaccination will be just as much fun.

Not gonna argue about the vax; my choice. You do you.

Thumbs Up

I'm sorry you had such a tough time with the virus, and I'm sorry you had such a tough time with the first shot. You're exposed more than most, and you're also much more informed than most.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
I'm about 5 weeks past my second dose and doing fine.

My first gave me nothing but a sore spot on my arm for a few days. With the second I had that, but also had a spell of overwhelming fatigue 24 hours later. Had the shot at 4 on Friday afternoon and was fine until about 4 Saturday afternoon. Felt like I had been up 24 hours or more without sleep. Took a good nap that evening and then a normal 8 hours that night and I was fine after that.

1dunno1

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2838 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Look, I get why some might get it, makes more sense for overweight, comorbidity type folks, or high exposure situations. One thing I will say, I am not worried or interested in the anecdotal responses of reactions to the shot ( I read these everywhere), this is the least of my worries. The effects OVER TIME are what concern me. Experimental, short trials, too many opportunities for disaster at this point. Thanks for responding y'all, good to see I am not alone.

posted Hide Post
The healthy don't need it. I'm not convinced it's a good gamble for those with comorbidities either though.

I'm sort of in between those categories. I know I can deal with the virus. I'm not equipped to deal with a serious reaction to the vaccine.

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
Still waiting to be eligible, but I will get it as soon as I can. I may have already had Covid, as my wife did and I had some symptoms, but it is easier to just get the vax than to have titers run.

Posts: 3059 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted
Nope, nor will I.

I have been preparing for this moment my entire life. Besides, someone has to slay you all after you have turned. Right now it is all voluntary, but people in power tending to be megalomaniacs, I can see mandatory, and possibly forcible programs being instituted.

All the talk coming out of govts about how people will need a passport to engage in society reminds me of a passage about buying and selling. Not really religious, but I'm not tempting fate.

Being an amateur student of human dynamics, I do know that people yearn for widespread participation or belief in a thing because it reinforces and substantiates their decision to engage in it. There is also a self destruct mechanism encoded into our being. I don't know why, but it is present. Maybe it is evolutionary, or something left over from the past like the appendix, but it is there. History bears out plenty of instances where people wish to self destruct and have plenty of company.

I am somewhat of a recluse as it is, so I am not really affected socially or psychologically. I'm not certain how this will play out, but I have prepared myself the best I can. So I'm going to watch from a distance, and depending how severe things become prepare myself to become further disconnected, or possibly even a road pirate, ambushing commerce transports on lonely sections of highway to sustain a living.

Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I won’t.

It doesn’t prevent you from getting Covid. Nor does it prevent you from getting a worse case than you would have had without the experimental gene therapy. It, from what I hear, makes your body produce spike proteins, like maybe, forever. And there is some possibility those buggers could get into the brain and turn to spongiform encephalopathy. Good God, I hope not. For Jefiner’s sake and all my family members and those I know that had the shot. Lots of people. I pray it is all baloney. But, this vaccine is being pushed hard by those that also push to lower human populations. For a virus that mutates day by day and is 99.8 survivable, although it is hard for some, deadly for a few. My hubby’s family are getting it because everyone else is doing it!!!!!

Look up SPARS2025-2028. Scary. It is a test pattern documented act by act of what has happened so far. https://www.centerforhealthsec...ndemic-scenario.html

The reason I won’t is because the government has too much to gain by my demise. As it will any other retirees.

And I don’t trust them one bit, not one bit. Why should I after this past election.

The elite are getting saline shots. My guess. And I don’t need parties, sports games, movies and social events in my life, so there’s that.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
The healthy don't need it. I'm not convinced it's a good gamble for those with comorbidities either though.

I'm sort of in between those categories. I know I can deal with the virus. I'm not equipped to deal with a serious reaction to the vaccine.

Me too, I get bitching reactions to those contrast shots they give for MRIs, and drug allergies out the wazoo.

But, we did take our ivermectin today! Started our Second tube of horse paste. On a every three week routine.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
<Chicom>
posted

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Remember this? You better.

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1617823408834.png

Because this is today.

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1617823272267.png

All bloody hell will commence if that crap comes to my area, you can tell people are getting ready to bust loose with all the kill shots being administered, and warm weather arriving, no way they will have another successful lockdown until sometime 8n fall , if at all. No one is ready to repeat 2020.

<Chicom>
posted
Sorry, your shots are obsolete. There will be no respite. There will be no relenting. There will be no recourse.

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1617849587555.png

posted Hide Post
Chicom last reply didn’t download, but I understand the implications.

Posts: 542 | Registered: February 10, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
A number of his links don't work. I get error messages so I don't bother anymore

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chicom:
Sorry, your shots are obsolete. There will be no respite. There will be no relenting. There will be no recourse.

https://i.4cdn.org/pol/1617849587555.png

I would think this would be all over the news in an attempt to sell more shots. IDK, seems a little far fetched to me.