Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
FLCCC has posted a protocol for long haulers:

https://covid19criticalcare.co.../i-recover-protocol/

Posts: 1576 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Good info Thumbs Up

quote:
LHCS symptoms tend to improve slowly in the majority of the cases

Slowly... that's for sure. I haven't finished reading it, but it's comforting to know this isn't just us. It's frustrating. They can argue over whether this stuff was engineered all they want. After having it I'm absolutely convinced it was cooked up in a lab.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5609 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Mooch
posted Hide Post
GLOBAL BIOTERRORISM. REINER FUELLMICH WITH DR. PETER MCCULLOUGH. CORONA COMMITTEE

https://www.brighteon.com/657c...5b-9a96-cbb4b28489aa

This doctor doesn't hold back on what's coming for those who got the jab.

Posts: 66 | Registered: June 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
For months the doctors and scientists who had information to share on treatment regimes or concerns about the vaccines played by gentlemen rules. In recent months they have come to terms that it has nothing to do with disseminating facts, that it is a propaganda war. So the gloves have come off. It's been kind of fun watching these mild mannered folks learn how to fight back hard.

posted Hide Post
UNVAXED STILL AT RISK OF SPIKE PROTEIN

"Assessment report - COVID-19 Vaccine Moderna" provided by the European Medicines Agency

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
UNVAXED STILL AT RISK OF SPIKE PROTEIN

[ded by the European Medicines Agency[/url]

That shyt pisses me off if true, there is no where for me to hide. Fauci gonna sic his green monkeys on me.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Interesting video, thanks for that. Also picked up a couple of months ago that self disseminating *vaccines* have been tested for years on mice reproductive control, and it would not surprise me to find out that these shots work in a similar fashion.

I still want to remain hopeful that taking responsibility for your own health and not trusting the science may be able to save what's left of humanity. Remember: that same "science" told us that jews were dirty/diseased and the world needed them rounded up and eliminated among other ethnic groups science or "they" determined undesirable.

When the flu hits this fall, "the unclean" will be blamed for all of the deaths even though the animal test studies showed that the mice who received the Covid vax did great until they were introduced to a wild coronavirus and then they all died and the tests discontinued. I'm not sure if the TX Senate CSPAN Covid hearings are available to see, but if you can find them they are worth watching for the interesting moments.

In addition to eating, exercising and taking all of those supplements, don't forget to pray. If you've never done it, right now is a good time to start. It increases your frequency and resonance which actually can help heal your body.

Posts: 893 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On the coffee-while-taking-ivermectin issue...it's a matter of ivermectin exacerbating the effects of the caffeine. Like tachycardia. So for morning coffee addicts, you might consider taking ivermectin in the evening.

An empty stomach is recommended if the issue is intestinal parasites because ivermectin will stay in the GI tract longer. However, for C19 you want it in the blood as soon as possible, so you should take it on top of a fatty meal for the best absorption.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Good to know. Thanks

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1233 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
On the coffee-while-taking-ivermectin issue...it's a matter of ivermectin exacerbating the effects of the caffeine. Like tachycardia. So for morning coffee addicts, you might consider taking ivermectin in the evening.

An empty stomach is recommended if the issue is intestinal parasites because ivermectin will stay in the GI tract longer. However, for C19 you want it in the blood as soon as possible, so you should take it on top of a fatty meal for the best absorption.

Thumbs Up thx

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Last week's prestigious New England Journal of Medicine published the results of the vaccine on pregnancy and reproduction. They reported that 12% of the vaccinated pregnant women had spontaneous abortions (that's when it occurs during the first 20 weeks), which is well within the expected background range of 10-26%. Except they fucked up the numbers and included a ton of women who weren't vaccinated until the last trimester (when it is considered to be a stillborn). The adjusted number for SA is 82%!!!

That's ok. The wrong number is being reported by Fauci and others and that is what the public will remember. That the vaccine is safe if you're expecting.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:

I agree with that. If I have coffee in my system while taking ivermectin, I get a wide awake rush and feel great, like I was 20 years younger. Now when I take it later in the day, no coffee still in my system, no rush of energy.

It does power up the coffee bean effect.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Not sure if you have to be logged into Gab to see this. Sorry, no embed code for posting

https://media.gab.com/system/m...8dce90797966eb8e.mp4

1-888-HOMEAGAIN = Pet Microchip for Dogs and Cats

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Not sure if you have to be logged into Gab to see this. Sorry, no embed code for posting

https://media.gab.com/system/m...8dce90797966eb8e.mp4

1-888-HOMEAGAIN = Pet Microchip for Dogs and Cats

I want to see this reproduced independently, as this is freaky as hell and I'm ready to run down the street with hair on fire if it can be proved.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
I guess when I take my dogs in for their next shot, I’ll ask the vet to check this on someone who got the jab. Although, my vet said he thinks all this is BS and no one there got their jab.

It seems every place I do business other than grocery stores do not follow the jab necessity. Even my own doctor made sure that her family and most of her staff knew the truth about the virus and the vaxx. She wants Fauci to hang for crimes against humanity.

Most grocery stores have pharmacies and they want all their peeps jabbed and masked.

posted Hide Post
Do the microchip readers reliably pick up on all microchips?

Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I have coffee in my system while taking ivermectin, I get a wide awake rush and feel great, like I was 20 years younger.

Hell yeah, that is the kind of info the net was meant for.

So... Snort, boof, WAT?

Do tell.

1rock1

Posts: 1691 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
I want to see this reproduced independently, as this is freaky as hell and I'm ready to run down the street with hair on fire if it can be proved.

I agree. So far I've seen only that one video, with a pet chip reader. I'll keep an eye out. I did see another video where the guy had a list of meters (6-7 different meters) for different purposes, testing reactions with each meter. His next one is get access to an oscilloscope. I haven't seen any follow-up on that one yet.

quote:
Do the microchip readers reliably pick up on all microchips?

1dunno1

I've seen many vids from all over the world demonstrating magnets clinging at the injection site. In a couple vids the magnets flipped over before sticking, showing polarity opposition. Also many where the magnetism has spread throughout the body. It seems to be a gradual process.

And I watched one, I don't remember, but I think it may have been from Australia? A man in a pub was demonstrating how the pub's big screen tv display flipped from a regular program to "connecting to Moderna... XXX ...etc" screen. He walked back & forth away from the tv several times & it did it every time. I'll see if I can dig that one up.

Along with that weirdness, some of the virologists that have been speaking out are now suspecting that not just the spike protein, but bits of mRNA may be shedding as well.

As far the magnets sticking, yeah. DH was on the phone with the poodles' photographer a couple weeks ago. She was disturbed about reports of deaths & reactions. She got the 1st Moderna shot and was hesitant to get the 2nd. He asked her if she had fridge magnets, she said yeah, got one, it stuck, she freaked. "Oh shit! I'm chipped!" was her reaction. It set her into a spin, DH talked her down a bit, and then she launched into researching.

Also, in the pharma-companies' own documentation, I've read that a percentage of placebo shots were given, as they do with trials. But they're not telling the people that they got placebo. I can believe that since I've seen posts where people show a letter stating that they 'accidentally' received placebo and to reschedule for real shots. (weeks or months after getting 'va**ed').

I've been down so many rabbit holes... a lot of them I call bullshit, some are being proven. I figure WTF, the world is so fucked up right now, I may as well read read read, and stay busy when I'm not reading, while I try to ignore the fuckedupness.

I've been reluctant to post about some stuff because it's so disturbing. Plus, of course, everything gets the woo-woo treatment in the media and from most people. I'm no 'expert' making proclamations, just an observer. Time will tell what comes of all this madness.
1dunno1

>>>

>>>

<<<

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Time will tell what comes of all this madness.

How true...

That's the only thing we can be sure of.

Posts: 4249 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
I've been reluctant to post about some stuff because it's so disturbing. Plus, of course, everything gets the woo-woo treatment in the media and from most people.

That is what the internet is for, woo woo.

And if you want to post what is so disturbing, go ahead, we realize it is a big maybe/maybe not.

These days, the stranger things are, the easier they are to believe.

I’m up for some woo woo.