Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Fauci OUT by December! Previously he was staying until Resident gone…

Here…

https://www.niaid.nih.gov/news...t-anthony-s-fauci-md

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
What it should read:

“Over the past 38 years as NIAID Director, I have had the enormous privilege of serving killing under and advising seven Presidents of the United States, beginning with President Ronald Reagan, on newly emerging and re-emerging infectious disease (which I designed and spread) including HIV/AIDS, West Nile virus, the anthrax attacks, pandemic influenza, various bird influenza threats, Ebola and Zika, among others, and, of course, most recently the financially beneficial to myself, COVID-19 pandemic. I am particularly proud to have served and destroyed humanity, as the Chief Medical Advisor to Resident “Sniffy” Joe Biden aka Pedo Peter per Hunter, since the very first day of his stolen administration.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
"I will be leaving these positions in December of this year to pursue the next chapter of my career,” Fauci said in the statement."

Your next chapter in life is either death by suicide or death by humans. Folks are digging up the dirt on him and his wife - crimes against humanity aka genocide. "F" that SOB.

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Totally off topic:

Got my Vit D results today
67.7 ng/mL

1dance1

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
We had the annual reunion last weekend, the main topic on Friday was about those who wouldn't be joining us, the vaccinated young men who died or are too injured to travel.
This year I hung out with the Shreks, the men of industry who chose retirement over forced vaccine. They're still a healthy bunch and fun-loving as ever.

Posts: 1583 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:

Got my Vit D results today
67.7 ng/mL

Excellent!

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jemima:
We had the annual reunion last weekend, the main topic on Friday was about those who wouldn't be joining us, the vaccinated young men who died or are too injured to travel.
This year I hung out with the Shreks, the men of industry who chose retirement over forced vaccine. They're still a healthy bunch and fun-loving as ever.

My husband chose to retire last Oct instead of getting the shot.
He doesn't miss it at all and loves the fact he can do what he wants when he wants.

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Covid Update - DAY 65

Feel fully recovered finally, stamina is 95% +, taste is 90% (hopefully to return to 100%). Thankful my respiratory system was spared for the most part. Have not been taking any supplements for three weeks now, so feel my body has naturally healed on its own.

One weird thing to share. I feel as if this thing tattooed me. What do I mean? Take your hand and place it on your right eyebrow, now move up two inched into your forehead. THAT SPOT I can feel since day 1 of Covid, it has never gone away. Like something is behind my skull there. Not bothersome, but there none the less....as I said, weird. I do worry it is some sort of blood clot, but that is not based on anything scientific. Thoughts?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Excellent news Thumbs Up

quote:
THAT SPOT
... I developed one next to my ear at the joint of my jaw. It's finally getting smaller, going away. I suspect we had the same variant as you, infected about the same time or a little before you. I'm still trying to heal a rash on my cheeks but it is getting better. It's been frustrating though.

Something that had been of concern to DH since the first time around (fall of 2019) was unexplained bruising just below skin surface. That's finally going away after all this time. Improvement started when I put him on daily low dose aspirin.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5602 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Scientists discover ‘Carbon Nanotech’ & ‘Radioactive Thulium’ in Pfizer & Moderna COVID Vaccines

Article plus PDF file of doctor's transcript at link ^^^

quote:
Dr. Nagase and the researchers found a variety of shapes and structures inside the “vaccine” samples they tested – crystals, chips, strands, bulbs, spheres, fibres and balls with legs growing out of them – “we have polymorphic, which is many different forms,” he said.

“They all seem to be made predominantly out of carbon and oxygen and they were in both the Moderna and Pfizer samples, and they seem to be in fibre forms. In the Moderna sample, the carbon-oxygen structures seem to be taking nanosphere forms and crystalline forms. And in the Pfizer sample … seem to only be forming fibres and crystals."

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Mountain biker Rab Wardell has died in his sleep aged 37 - just two days after winning the Scottish championship.
Wardell won the elite men's title at the Scottish MTB XC Championships in Dumfries and Galloway at the weekend.

Scottish Cycling said it was "devastated" to confirm the death of its former employee and international mountain biker Wardell.
"We have very little information at this stage, but we send our love and support to his family, friends and all those in our community who knew him,"

[link to www.bbc.co.uk (secure)]

Posts: 12155 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hi Max 1hi1 Could you dupe that ^^ over on Breezy's Died Suddenly thread? I think it falls into that category also. Thanks Beer

>>>

>>>

<<<

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
Sure.

Posts: 12155 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
Mountain biker Rab Wardell has died in his sleep aged 37 - just two days after winning the Scottish championship.
Wardell won the elite men's title at the Scottish MTB XC Championships in Dumfries and Galloway at the weekend.

Scottish Cycling said it was "devastated" to confirm the death of its former employee and international mountain biker Wardell.
"We have very little information at this stage, but we send our love and support to his family, friends and all those in our community who knew him,"

[link to www.bbc.co.uk (secure)]

as noted elsewhere, the pro cycling community is VERY concerned about vax side effects; and they have to be vaxxed to participate. This just sucks. Red Face

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4528 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
the pro cycling community is VERY concerned about vax side effects; and they have to be vaxxed to participate.

My best friend's husband, 60-ish, is with a group cycling the north to south continental divide. It will take a few weeks. Major elevation changes. I don't know if he had to be vaxxed for this but he's probably well vaxxed anyway. My best friend and I are still friends because we discuss it very little. I'm very concerned whether her hubby will make it home.

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
CNN Medical Analyst Dr. Leana Wen Admits Masking Stunted Her Toddler’s Social Development

CNN medical analyst and former president of Planned Parenthood Dr. Leana Wen admitted Tuesday that masking her son during the COVID-19 pandemic stifled his language development and social life.

Wen wrote that she won’t be sending her kids to school in masks this fall in an op-ed for The Washington Post, despite previously being an ardent supporter of strict pandemic measures to limit the spread of COVID-19. Now, Wen said, the reality of vaccines being available to everyone and the high transmissibility of new viral variants means masking kids isn’t worth the downsides.

https://dailycaller.com/2022/0...stunted-development/

Too late to be remorseful for ruining your kids development. You call yourself a doctor, I call you a murderer. Like Trump, there's no apologies for killing people, maiming people, and the mental health problems we are now experiencing. It's on you, Trump, Fauci and others. To this day you are all in for the jab. F you!

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
So I've had 4 shots
2 Astra Zeneca
1 Pfizer
1 Moderna

Pissed off about the Moderna as I am informed that a new moderna vaccine is coming that works on newer variants.

After my brief stint with covid in March the part of my brain that prays is fucked. Can't concentrate more than a few seconds. Told to try calcium. We'll see. Longer days are coming so vitamin D should metabolise that.

No sign of increasing deaths in Canberra. We have 99‰ double vaccine rate. Two or three deaths per day in the newspaper. Just as always. Covid is killing elderly mainly, comorbidities not withstanding.

Oral / anecdotalreporting is lots of cases of covid but peeps are not reporting being sick. RAT test fatigue has set in. Shitty winter flu and RSV child infections have added to the general malaise.

/laters y'all 1beer1

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Hundreds Of Canadian Doctors Dead: Genocide Confirmed After 4th Booster Mandated For Medical Field

>>>

>>>

<<<

42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:

Pissed off about the Moderna as I am informed that a new moderna vaccine is coming that works on newer variants.

You were misinformed that it will work. There is a pending bivalent based on the original strain and the early Omicron variants. Determined not to work so the US will not use it. But the UK will! There is another bivalent based on the original strain and later Omicron variants that the US will use, but untested as to effectiveness, and at any rate will be out of date by the time it is available.

Immune imprinting, which we know by now to be a really stupid idea.

Another issue - there is no single formulation for Pfizer or Moderna. You may have been fortunate to live in an area blessed with either duds or less potent shots. Your brief March stint with Covid was this past March? The vaccines didn't work in March, just made things worse. How about checking out the FLCCC.net protocols because calcium isn't going to do it. And if/when you contract Covid again, how about treating it. That means with somethings (plural) effective. I recommend at least a partial toolbox of meds that cross the blood brain barrier. Good luck!