Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I always got the feeling that it was an unfinished bio-weapon. Part of one much worse, but it got out.

It was deadly for some but not deadly enough

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
I always got the feeling that it was an unfinished bio-weapon. Part of one much worse, but it got out.

It was deadly for some but not deadly enough

Dr. Malone has said this week that the technology wasn't up to it. That a great many shots were probably duds because with the multidose vials they couldn't control enough for temperature and other variables. For those lucky folks, there may have only been a sore arm, but the others risked being hammered.

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dr. Deborah Birx – who often appeared in front of COVID-19 task force briefings on behalf of the Trump administration – has admitted to doctoring data associated with the government’s response, as well as quietly altering the Centers for Disease Control advice without authorization, according to her own book.

From her book, Silent Invasion

quote:
“I devised a work-around for the governor’s reports I was then writing. Instead of including those recommendations in the common bulleted list, I’d include them in the pandemic summary and state-specific recommendations in the governor’s reports, where they wouldn’t be so obvious. These weekly reports couldn’t go out on Monday without administration approval. Week by week Marc’s office began providing line-by-line edits. After the heavily edited documents were returned to me, I’d reinsert what they had objected to, but place it in those different locations. I’d also reorder and restructure the bullet points so the most salient—the points the administration objected to most—no longer fell at the start of the bullet points. I shared these strategies with the three members of the data team also writing these reports. Our Saturday and Sunday report-writing routine soon became: write, submit, revise, hide, resubmit. Fortunately, this strategic sleight-of-hand worked. That they never seemed to catch this subterfuge left me to conclude that, either they read the finished reports too quickly or they neglected to do the word search that would have revealed the language to which they objected.”

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5602 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Birx is a seasoned grifter from a long time ago.

https://boriquagato.substack.c...ory?utm_source=email

Scott Atlas put her in her place in his book, A Plague On Our House, about how dysfunctional the White House covid task force was. She should have left it alone but she's too used to coming out on top. Amazing she's so unselfaware that she would trash herself.

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
The people surrounding Trump during the first onset of covid, were not the right people. He relied on his intuition rather than people like Malone and McCullough. You can't rely on your intuition for anything - can't run a country like that which Trump did. Birx and Fauci were all in for everyone getting the jab - TRUMP INCLUDED. Trump is still pushing the jab - his people are telling him to keep his mouth shut, he's losing his base with his jab talk. Trump lost my vote, I don't trust him.

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone here still thinking the shots are safe, let alone trusting their doctor to say they're safe, is an idiot. Any idiots at Uncle Bob's?

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1PlJQaNYkdaJE

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
There bringing covid back bigly, for the steal

https://www.sott.net/article/4...s-time-its-permanent

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Anyone here still thinking the shots are safe, let alone trusting their doctor to say they're safe, is an idiot. Any idiots at Uncle Bob's?

https://twitter.com/i/broadcasts/1PlJQaNYkdaJE

Thumbs Up A must-watch

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
There bringing covid back bigly, for the steal

https://www.sott.net/article/4...s-time-its-permanent

This one too Thumbs Up

>>>

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
If Covid was the Election Infection, then we'll call this one the Drop Box Pox.

Posts: 893 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post

More at the link:

https://stevekirsch.substack.c...cians-ever-speak-out

3 doctors dead from same hospital - all got the 4th clot shot...WTH

posted Hide Post
33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago. All 33 Vaxxed. A "Vaccine Death & Disease Cluster."
By Wayne Allyn Root

July 24, 2022 7 min read
A- A+

Yes, you read correctly. There are (so far) 33 friends and relatives dead or sick since our wedding eight months ago. I've done the research. All 33 were vaxxed. Every one of them.

This is a "vaccine death and disease cluster."

This is like the Love Canal, New York, cancer cluster of the 1970s. It can't be ignored when you see so many people dead, or very ill in just one group

More at link:

https://www.creators.com/read/...eath-disease-cluster

posted Hide Post
Added to our previous count of 19 vxxed dead, disabled, injured friends & acquaintances: not a close friend, but a close friend's friend: blood clot, lower leg to be amputated. We were told about this a couple weeks ago and haven't heard the outcome yet. When/if we do I'll post it.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
33 Dead & Sick Friends Since Our Wedding Only 8 Months Ago. All 33 Vaxxed. A "Vaccine Death & Disease Cluster."
By Wayne Allyn Root

July 24, 2022 7 min read
A- A+

Yes, you read correctly. There are (so far) 33 friends and relatives dead or sick since our wedding eight months ago. I've done the research. All 33 were vaxxed. Every one of them.

This is a "vaccine death and disease cluster."

This is like the Love Canal, New York, cancer cluster of the 1970s. It can't be ignored when you see so many people dead, or very ill in just one group

More at link:

https://www.creators.com/read/...eath-disease-cluster

I wonder how long until insurance companies quit paying out

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Joanna Lavoie, CP24 Web Content Writer

@JoannaLavoie

Published Monday, July 18, 2022 1:26PM EDT
Last Updated Wednesday, July 20, 2022 8:38PM EDT

A well-known leader in Canadian emergency medicine has died.

Dr. Paul Hannam, who was the chief of emergency medicine and the program medical director at North York General Hospital, died suddenly on Saturday. He was 50.

Hannam reportedly collapsed while out running, friend and fellow emergency physician Dr. Howard Ovens said in a tweet.

“Olympic sailor, marathon runner, family man, ED director at NYGH, a sweet, thoughtful, compassionate and gentle man died suddenly today on a run. The quintessential mensch. Hug someone you love,” he wrote.

https://www.cp24.com/news/well...m-has-died-1.5992186

Can't hug someone when they're dead.

posted Hide Post
What Is Ivermectin? by FLCCC

>>>

>>>

<<<

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
That was interesting. Never knew how it came to be, but I do know it worked for me.

I just took my monthly dose last evening with supper

Once I get some more antibiotics for my fish, I plan on buying some more mectin.(can never have too much ya know)

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Thanks poodles, on that video. What is mind boggling is that Merck, who produced ivermectin from the beginning, stopped producing it at the onset of the Plannedemic once word got out it worked against covid.

And WHO was probably behind it. My guess.

But it was now generic, so that was the best gift ever.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not WHO, Fauci. Only exorbitant, patentable drugs would be allowed, and nothing until vaccines were launched. His MO since his obscene mismanagement of AIDS. All well laid out in RFK Jr's book, The Real Anthony Fauci.

HCQ has been more effective against Omicron than IVM, so my opinion is you can't have too much of either.

Biden's Paxlovid doses ended 36 hours ago. He's tested virus free and his isolation will end. Many of us are counting on Paxlovid doing its rebound thing, where symptoms come raging back in a few days and meanwhile he's actively passing the virus on. Unfortunately, now that Biden has been reported to have Covid, he'll be able to blame his dementia on long Covid going forward.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Just for kicks, I decided to read this thread from the start, page 1 forward again. Although many posts seem to be missing, lol, it should go down in history for the most informative thread ever at UBS.

Missing, deleted, or never there to begin with, who knows.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post