Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
The article describes very little of the methodology and provides no raw data. So hard to evaluate. One issue with both Covid and the jabs is they suppress your immune system. As an example, they deplete Vitamins A and D, both of which are required for proper immune function and to avoid long Covid. You may not have replenished as of the second infection. And of course if you're "vaccinated" you will be more likely to be reinfected.

I wish it was understood you do need both A and D. This is rarely mentioned.

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
I wish it was understood you do need both A and D. This is rarely mentioned.

I sure wish I had realized this from the git-go. All of my teen & adult life girls/women have dogged me with the question 'why is your skin so perfect'. CV was brutal on my skin. I knew it was from the CV but I didn't come to my senses and increase Vit A intake until mid-2nd bout. It's about 98% back to normal now with no scarring.

As an aside, my memory is healing and the brain fog is pretty much gone.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5601 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Chris Masterjohn, my go-to on nutrition issues, posted a recent seminar (available online that day only) on the role of Vitamins A and D in immunity. These are from my notes of that lecture. He has a great Substack.

Cod liver oil (CLO) was a common remedy for treating both autoimmunity and infection and discovered to include both A and D. CLO was effective in treating tuberculosis, colds, measles, mumps, chicken pox, whooping cough, scarlet fever. In Vit A deficiency, the epithelium breaks down and is replaced with keratin [= dry skin] and loss of normal tissue function including acting as the first line of defense. Vit D deficiency is more typically associated with conditions like rickets.

An early experiment with a diet deficient in A and D - The diet produced spontaneous infection specifically of the eyes, lungs and GI tract (all considered exterior to the body). That diet plus D hastened onset of infection. That diet plus A and D, or that diet plus A, resulted in no infection. Vit A was concluded to be the anti-infective agent in CLO when mucosal membranes are compromised. Vit D could make the infection worse if Vit A deficient, but together Vit A will balance D.

1940s research showed that A or D alone did not reduce incidence or severity of colds, but had a major effect if given together; it also showed either could be toxic (Vit A more so) by itself but not if given together.

A and D are required for DNA transcription of Vit A and D responsive genes. Retinoic acid (Vit A) binds to the retinoic acid receptor which binds to DNA, allowing the transcription to RNA of Vit A responsive genes. Similarly D binds to VDR (Vit D receptor) which binds to DNA to allow transcription of Vit D responsive genes. However, D must also partner with A in this binding; so all Vit D-dependent gene expression is dependent on Vit A as well. A and D are not signals; they function as part of the cell’s communication structure to drive cellular differentiation and activity. Zinc is used in the activation and transport of A; and it is needed for activated A and D to bind to DNA and alter gene expression. Magnesium is needed to make all proteins including those made in response to A and D.

Masterjohn discussed the synergy of their role in differentiation of immune cells during infections. Infection triggers “emergency myelopoiesis” of myeloid stem cells in bone marrow, resulting in myeloid-derived suppressor cells (MDSC). Vit A can transform them to neutrophils (for rapid response of the innate immune system) and Vit D can transform them to monocytes and macrophages (slow and steady surveillance and removal as part of the adaptive immune system). Without A or D, MDSC remain elevated too long and have a negative effect on the adaptive immune system by suppressing Helper T cells which leads to suppression of Killer T Cells and of B cells.

In mild C19, MDSC start out low and immediately start to decline. But in severe or fatal C19 they start high and continue rising throughout the illness, constantly suppressing the adaptive immune response. Masterjohn’s hypothesis is that the innate response is needed early in the infection to temporarily suppress the adaptive immunity system to give it opportunity to develop a precise response to the antigen. Too much innate response produces carpet bombing and is damaging. On the other hand, too early adaptive response may not be specific enough and can lead to damaging autoimmunity. So MDSC are needed early on to restrain autoimmunity but should not rise too much and must decline to allow the adaptive immune response to take over. Long Covid may be the result of persistent antigens that are not cleared and are eliciting too much MDSC (for which A and D are needed to differentiate). Masterjohn considers this a general model of why infections can become severe, but it has been studied most in Covid.

A and D are depleted over the course of a C19 infection. Severe cases may start off with low A and D and then they rapidly disappear. Every immune event depletes A and D: every vaccine, illness, allergy, injury, cancer, etc. Infection can rapidly deplete A and D; autoimmune disease may deplete them more slowly.

Masterjohn recommends consuming similar amounts of A and D. A good nutritional source of A is liver once or twice a week.

posted Hide Post
Thanks Webster! Thumbs Up

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5601 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
ae9d10457d

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
Just spoke with a friend. His wife is twice shot and twice boosted. Her second boost was a couple of weeks ago prior to their vacation. They're home now. She's in bed sicker than a dog with......

yeah, you know......

Da Wuhan Flu!!!!

Asked my friend if she's still going to be a believer in the shot/booster, he said most likely she will.

FFS - can one person be any blinder to something even though it's kicking them right in the throat.

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2311 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Fjtfcaz-WIAIN9-0

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2671 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
https://twitter.com/ov_matter/...extNKqFmK-886AuVDVMg

Twelve doses of Christmas!

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:
Just spoke with a friend. His wife is twice shot and twice boosted. Her second boost was a couple of weeks ago prior to their vacation. They're home now. She's in bed sicker than a dog with......

yeah, you know......

Da Wuhan Flu!!!!

Asked my friend if she's still going to be a believer in the shot/booster, he said most likely she will.

FFS - can one person be any blinder to something even though it's kicking them right in the throat.

I no longer care what those jabbed people do. I do not care if they drop dead or continue on suffering after one jab and another. I do not care. Two years and if you haven't learned anything yet, you never will.

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
I just did some reading and found that AstraZeneca has not been approved for use in the US. I wonder why ?

I got 3 AstraZeneca shots here in Thailand and then a mild form of Covid. I took the shots because of my age and underlying conditions.

AstraZeneca is not mRNA, so is it safe ?

Posts: 384 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Plenty of side effects with Astrazeneca, so not safe either. Because still based on the toxic spike protein.

NONE of the shots have been approved in the US except for the Pfizer/Commirty (sp?) which has not and will not be available. The three that received emergency use approval did not get there based on safety or effectiveness. No kickbacks associated with AZ to warrant EUA. In the US it was NEVER about health.

There was a time I thought there might have been a net benefit for some elderly or with many comorbidities but I no longer believe that. The only net benefit appears to be from proper early treatment or prophylaxis.

And there is so much discrepancy in quality of manufacturing you really don't know what you received. Dr. Ryan Cole's current opinion is that the lucky people were those who received duds.

Going forward, the best doctors will be those who understand the variation in personal immune system and how to deal with that. Unvaxed without Covid (my situation) v. unvaxed with Covid v. vaxed without Covid v. vaxed previously with Covid v. vaxed subsequently with Covid may all need different treatments. Because the shots, if not duds, probably impacted the immune system. And Covid untreated may have impacted the immune system. It will all be a challenge.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
quote:
Originally posted by itsme:

yeah, you know......

Da Wuhan Flu!!!!

I no longer care what those jabbed people do. I do not care if they drop dead or continue on suffering after one jab and another. I do not care. Two years and if you haven't learned anything yet, you never will.

Harsh!

I say a prayer every night for those with covid and those with vaccine issues.

I feel lucky to have known beforehand, if it weren’t for the few boards I visit, I would not have known of the dangers of this particular vaccine. And thank God for that! I am so glad my eyes were opened. Not everyone was and some had to get them to keep jobs, feed kids, keep home and auto. Sick rules and I was lucky to not face that since I am retired. Double luck. Knowing and not having to.

Praying for all of you that got the vaccine.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Even if I were pollinated and fully vaccinated, I would admire the unvaccinated for withstanding the greatest pressure I have ever seen, even from partners, parents, children, friends, colleagues and doctors.

People who were capable of such personality, courage and critical ability are undoubtedly the best of humanity. They are everywhere, in all ages, levels of education, states and ideas. They are of a special kind; they are the soldiers that every army of light wants to have in its ranks. They are the parents that every child wants to have and the children that every parent dreams of having.

They are beings above the average of their societies, they are the essence of the people who have built all cultures and conquered horizons. They are there, next to you, they look normal, but they are superheroes.

They did what others could not, they were the tree that withstood the hurricane of insults, discrimination and social exclusion. And they did it because they thought they were alone, and believed they were the only one

Banned from their families' tables at Christmas, they never saw anything so cruel. They lost their jobs, let their careers sink, had no more money ... but they didn't care. They suffered immeasurable discrimination, denunciation, betrayal and humiliation ... but they kept going.

Never before in humanity has there been such a "casting", now we know who are the best on planet Earth. Women, men, old, young, rich, poor, of all races or religions, the unvaccinated, the chosen of the invisible ark, the only ones who managed to resist when everything collapsed.

That's you, you passed an unimaginable test that many of the toughest Marines, Commandos, Green Berets, astronauts and geniuses could not withstand.

You are made of the stuff of the greatest who ever lived, those heroes born among ordinary men who glow in the dark." ~ Author unknown

NEVER FORGET PUREBLOODS 

When doctors and others in medical profession say that they will not cry at any unvaccinated person's funeral, it's hard to give 2 shits about them when they croak. Harsh?

Prominent cardiologist who said he would not cry at funeral of ‘selfish’ unvaxxed, dies in sleep weeks after endorsing third jab

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2...r-third-jab-1162553/

There's a lot of examples of public figures that say the unjabbed should be forced to take it. Is anyone up for that knowing what you know now? Never.....

I don't care who gets the jab, don't force it on me.

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Plenty of side effects with Astrazeneca, so not safe either. Because still based on the toxic spike protein.

NONE of the shots have been approved in the US except for the Pfizer/Commirty (sp?) which has not and will not be available. The three that received emergency use approval did not get there based on safety or effectiveness. No kickbacks associated with AZ to warrant EUA. In the US it was NEVER about health.

There was a time I thought there might have been a net benefit for some elderly or with many comorbidities but I no longer believe that. The only net benefit appears to be from proper early treatment or prophylaxis.

And there is so much discrepancy in quality of manufacturing you really don't know what you received. Dr. Ryan Cole's current opinion is that the lucky people were those who received duds.

Going forward, the best doctors will be those who understand the variation in personal immune system and how to deal with that. Unvaxed without Covid (my situation) v. unvaxed with Covid v. vaxed without Covid v. vaxed previously with Covid v. vaxed subsequently with Covid may all need different treatments. Because the shots, if not duds, probably impacted the immune system. And Covid untreated may have impacted the immune system. It will all be a challenge.

Thank you Webster !

You are a goldmine of information.

We have something of an uptick of Covid in Thailand right now but it is mainly hush hush in order not to damage the tourism industry. Mouthmasks are back on in public transport and 90% of the locals use them everywhere.

Posts: 384 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ter:
quote:

Thank you Webster !

We have something of an uptick of Covid in Thailand right now but it is mainly hush hush in order not to damage the tourism industry. Mouthmasks are back on in public transport and 90% of the locals use them everywhere.

I got off a cruise ship last week. People had on face masks (mostly Asians). They fumbled with them on their face, they wore them down under their chin. When eating, they placed them right on the dinner table, while they ate and licked their fingers. You can see how one easily can contract covid on a cruise ship. It's all a big joke...no crew member would dare say anything to them. Not my place to say anything, avoid them.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you Webster !

I got off a cruise ship last week. People had on face masks (mostly Asians). They fumbled with them on their face, they wore them down under their chin. When eating, they placed them right on the dinner table, while they ate and licked their fingers. You can see how one easily can contract covid on a cruise ship. It's all a big joke...no crew member would dare say anything to them. Not my place to say anything, avoid them.

OK, cruise ship? This is the same as walking on the coliseum field and trying to avoid the lions.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Thank you Webster !

OK, cruise ship? This is the same as walking on the coliseum field and trying to avoid the lions.

Yeah, I wanted to see how others were treating their pandemic issues. Look out for yourself, pay attention. My opinion of a certain race hasn't changed.

posted Hide Post
I had a visit today with my GP, and I was surprised when he told me that he has changed his mind about the jab. He said he no longer supports it, and he's had 3 jabs and they don't work. He also said that the health officials in this county aren't reporting covid cases any longer, or deaths from covid. He said there were 0 deaths among children ages 0-18 yo this year. They won't release the info because they're afraid parents won't get their kids jabbed. I think my doctor is one of those parents who won't get their kids jabbed. They're in private school.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
I had a visit today with my GP, and I was surprised when he told me that he has changed his mind about the jab. He said he no longer supports it, and he's had 3 jabs and they don't work. He also said that the health officials in this county aren't reporting covid cases any longer, or deaths from covid. He said there were 0 deaths among children ages 0-18 yo this year. They won't release the info because they're afraid parents won't get their kids jabbed. I think my doctor is one of those parents who won't get their kids jabbed. They're in private school.

I am sure this is playing out all over the country. Heavy buyers remorse about to sweep the population of vax takers.