Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I was wondering how the jab would affect the birth rate. Wonder no more.

My grand niece was born on Friday and was admitted to the hospital after being released. Apparently she has an infected umbilical cord (not uncommon) and jaundice, also not uncommon. Still no word on how she's doing. Both parents jabbed. Grateful that the baby was born somewhat healthy.

My friends and family who did the jab (2021) and continue to get the boosters are having health issues that sound suspiciously like reactions. These folks would think it absurd that a jab could possibly cause the problems they're having.

Posts: 892 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
I have a city friend who got her fourth jab last week. She told me today she has covid.

I will email her treatment options. Her choice to use them or not, just like the jabs.

Posts: 1580 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
It's a helluva choice when you get fired for not taking it.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5577 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sister killed herself a year ago. She was terrified she was developing Alzheimer's. Looking back at the little I know about the timeframe, she was mistaking jab brain fog for dementia.

Fuck amnesty.

Posts: 1573 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
Jesus Webster, very sorry to hear that 1rose

My brainfog (from coof, no jabbin' here,) there for a while had me thinking I was going to be permanently retarded (more so than usual) and it was pretty demoralizing. So I can see how people would get depressed and thinking they are losing their minds.

NO AMNESTY for these fucking demons.

Posts: 1688 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Tard Savior
And the number of Tard Points shall be three. No more, no less.

Picture of To The Left of Crazy
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss, Webster. That's heartbreaking.

I didn't get vaccinated for Covid, and, didn't get it for the longest time even though I was around people who HAD Covid all the time.

BUT, when I finally got it, I had a fever for 12 days straight (with a high of 104 degrees).

It kicked my ass, and, I wasn't able to feel "normal" for months.

Six months after I caught it, I had a brain stem stroke. I've got a sneaking suspicion that The Vid caused it...based on recent studies saying there's an increase in CVA's with Covid.

It's no joke for sure...

Posts: 4248 | Registered: March 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ANGRY RAGEHEAD:
Jesus Webster, very sorry to hear that 1rose

My brainfog (from coof, no jabbin' here,) there for a while had me thinking I was going to be permanently retarded (more so than usual) and it was pretty demoralizing. So I can see how people would get depressed and thinking they are losing their minds.

NO AMNESTY for these fucking demons.

Exactly the same experience and exactly the same sentiment here

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So we can have investigative hearings in the House but we appear to have lost the Senate. Rand Paul and Ron Johnson won't have their opportunities to bring the COVID cabal down.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
My sister killed herself a year ago. She was terrified she was developing Alzheimer's. Looking back at the little I know about the timeframe, she was mistaking jab brain fog for dementia.

Fuck amnesty.

I am so sorry, Webster . . . 1rose

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4527 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
I am sorry to hear about your sister Webster. TPTB will answer for this someday. I feel confident about that.

I didn't feel suicidal when I had covid. I was wondering if I would ever get better. The fatigue was unbelievable, it took me 6 weeks to get over it and another 2 weeks to feel normal again. I believe that the Warp Speed jab was worse than the covid itself. So happy I didn't get the jab. I will say I didn't buy into their lies or threats.

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
1485 Athlete Cardiac Arrests, Serious Issues, 1014 of Them Dead, Since COVID Injection

It is definitely not normal for so many mainly young athletes to suffer from cardiac arrests or to die while playing their sport, but this year it is happening. Many of these heart issues and deaths come shortly after they got a COVID vaccine. While it is possible this can happen to people who did not get a COVID vaccine, the sheer numbers clearly point to the only obvious cause.

More at the link (long article with names): https://goodsciencing.com/covi...ie-after-covid-shot/

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Not sure if this will post or not (twitter).

Ontario, Canada. The college of physicians in Ontario sent out a letter to all drs in Ontario that unvax't patients should be considered a mental problem and put on psychiatric meds. This was only a suggestion.

Bombshell video

Posts: 892 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have preordered Ed Dowd's book that is coming out in hard cover mid December and available in Kindle now.

Cause Unknown: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022

Dowd's interviews continue to mesmerize me.

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Just ordered it. Demographics don't lie.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4527 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stew Peters' documentary, Died Suddenly, will be available at StewPeters.com at 5 PM ET today.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Stew Peters' documentary, Died Suddenly, will be available at StewPeters.com at 5 PM ET today.

Excellent!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Today's total

7 dead (includes 1 normal pregnancy-delivery, mom & baby dead, mom vxxd upon admission)
2 disabled for life, known vxx injuries/side effects
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update)
2 (friend & wife) battling blood clot issues, multiple more issues/apparent destruction of immune systems

and 1 more today:

Another coworker rushed to ER for chest pains, shortness of breath (had to be taken to ER by fellow employees/all ambulances engaged/unavailable, SF bay area) All of the coworkers got the vxx within a 4wk time frame

I'm on the verge of losing track of the numbers

7 dead
2 disabled for life
2 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects
2 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects
--
13 total

And... a couple hours after today's ER run, the (.gov) boss says mandatory vaxx for all in March Doh

No.

Que será, será. 1beer1

Curious development:

Something is happening at DH's workplace as more employees cave and get their 1st injection.

1. unvxxed employee briefly conversed with person that had gotten the shot 2 days prior. vxxed person stood at the office door, 10-12 feet away. A few hrs later unvxxed person experienced sudden intestinal distress that developed into a full-blown digestive/intestinal issue, such that it was near impossible to stray far from a restroom. The issue continued for 3 wks, unvxxed employee took 1 wk sick leave but still not fully recovered.

2. office techie had nearly identical encounter with a different employee who had gotten the 1st shot (again 2 days prior). That evening techie experienced same series of events, is now (5 days later) still out on sick leave. (and VERY pissed)

3. Friday another unvxxed employee had a very brief conversation (12-14 ft distance) with person that got the shot 1 day prior. Identical series of events followed, affected employee is now out on sick leave.

The 3 of them spoke with each other (by phone of course) and now are in a WTFkngFk frame of mind and mad as hell.

Coincidence? Contagious bug? vxxed shedding airborne spike protein? 1dunno1

Note that none of those employees have been sick since the beginning of the pLandemic. Unknown regarding any vxx reaction(s) with the recently vxxed peeps at this time.

Update 4/16/22
Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors

10 dead
2 disabled for life
2 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects (now sent home suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects)
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update, unable to contact)
3 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects (multiple symptoms worsening)
1 nurse, hospitalized, bleeding internally, not expected to live, determined vxx related

19 total (As of today, I'm done with counting/serves no purpose at this point)

Interesting observation:

As some of you likely know by now, we live in a tiny community in an isolated place, on a mountain, at the edge of a Ntl forest. Along with the multiple at-home businesses and the little gourmet cafe that serve this remote area, we also have a small airport. That airport is utilized as the Air-Med/Life-Flight pickup point.

When the shots became available groups of locals went together to be jabbed.

On average, over the past 18+ yrs that we've been here, the Air-Med flights are 1 or 2 per yr.

Now: Approximately every 90 days or so there are 3-4 Life-Flights within a 2wk period. The reasons have been stroke or heart issues. (no longer only mid-life to elderly/most recently a child)

But hey, kids have heart attacks too, right? I know cuz I saw that info on the side of a bus.

1follow1

+1 friend: disabled for life(?) Just released from hospital. Blood clots, both legs. Can't work, future unknown health wise and financially. Vxxed.

Update 8/5/22
Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors

10 dead
2 disabled for life
3 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects (now sent home suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects)
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update, unable to contact)
1 nurse, hospitalized, bleeding internally, not expected to live, determined vxx related

20 total

UPDATE 11-21-22
Adding 2 more:

1 heart attack/dead (friend)
1 stroke/dead (at DH's new work facility/after DH was terminated by previous employer for refusing shots & tests)
Both apparently healthy, no related issues in medical history

Updated:

12 dead
2 disabled for life
3 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects (now sent home suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects)

No significant improvements for the severely debilitated, although they haven't passed
The married couple (friend & wife included in list) ongoing/increasing medical issues

22 total

All coincidences, eh? What are the odds?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Excellent!

Here you go

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
https://specialty.mims.com/top...9ewejPOU3YUbGiwwpuTA

COVID-19 reinfection doubles the risk of death

COVID-19 reinfection doubles the risk of death and triples the risk of hospitalization, with post-acute sequelae in the pulmonary and extra-pulmonary organ systems, in a new study.

Vaccination and booster status did not improve survival or hospitalization rates among people who had COVID-19 more than once, said study author Dr Ziyad Al-Aly, a clinical epidemiologist at Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis and the Veterans Affairs Saint Louis Health Care System in St Louis, Missouri, US.

“Reinfection with COVID-19 also increases the risk of both acute outcomes and long COVID,” he added. “This was evident in unvaccinated, vaccinated, and boosted individuals.”

“Without ambiguity, our research showed that getting COVID-19 infection a second, third, or fourth time contributes to additional health risks in the first 30 days after infection and in the long COVID phase,” reported Al-Aly.

Being infected with COVID-19 more than once also dramatically increased the risk of developing lung problems, and heart and brain disorders. The risks were most pronounced in the acute phase but persisted for 6 months.

To what extent does reinfection add to COVID-19 risk?

The researchers analysed data from the US Department of Veterans Affairs involving 443,588 people who had COVID-19 for the first time, 40,947 who had contracted the disease twice or thrice, and 5.3 million without COVID-19 infection who served as controls. [Nat Med 2022;28: 2398–2405]

Overall, they found that people who had COVID-19 reinfections were twice as likely to die (hazard ratio
, 2.17, 95 percent confidence interval [CI], 1.93–2.45) and three times more likely to be hospitalized (HR, 3.32, 95 percent CI, 3.13–3.51) than those without reinfection.

Additionally, individuals with repeat infections were more than thrice as likely to develop pulmonary (HR, 3.54), kidney (HR, 3.55), cardiovascular (HR, 3.02), and coagulation and haematological disorders (HR, 3.10). They were twice more likely to have fatigue (HR, 2.33), gastrointestinal (HR, 2.48), and mental health disorders (HR, 2.14) than patients who had been infected only once.

Additionally, these individuals were at increased risk for diabetes (HR, 1.70), musculoskeletal (HR, 1.64), and neurological disorders (HR, 1.60).

The risks and excess burdens of all-cause death, hospitalization, and at least one sequelae in the post-acute phase gradually attenuated over time but remained evident 6 months after reinfection. The same was true for sequelae by organ system.

Cumulative risks and burden of reinfections

The risk appeared to increase with each infection. Compared with the noninfected group, those who had one infection had an increased risk of at least one sequelae (HR, 1.37). The risk was higher in those with two infections (HR, 2.07) and highest in those with three or more infections (HR, 2.35).

“Our findings highlight the clinical consequences of reinfection,” said Al-Aly. “If you’ve had two COVID-19 infections, it’s better to avoid a third. And if you’ve had three infections, it’s best to avoid a fourth.”

He said the results have broad public health implications. “These tell us that strategies to prevent or reduce the risk of reinfection should be implemented. People should be aware of the risks and practice vigilance to reduce their risk of infection or reinfection with SARS-CoV-2.”

The findings may not apply to the general population as the data primarily came from White men. Still, limiting exposure to the virus is particularly important, said Al-Aly. “People should do their best to prevent repeat infections by masking, getting eligible boosters, or staying home when sick.” 

Posts: 384 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Last sentence pushing those "vaccine boosters" that don't work, have never worked and will never work.

Makes me questions the so-called "studies".

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post