Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
This document here vvvvvv

https://clubderklarenworte.de/...e-Corona-Komplex.pdf

Take a gander at this spreadsheet/document if you want to see how the head of the snake spreads outward.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
https://vimeo.com/638197470

Comcast refused to air this commercial about a young girl who participated in the Pfizer trials and was damaged for life.

Brought to you by Pfizer

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

Take a gander at this spreadsheet/document if you want to see how the head of the snake spreads outward.

Holy Crap! Just skimming this, I see our only option left is to burn it down, Sigh.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Screen-Shot-2021-10-25-at-11-32-17-AM

posted Hide Post
quote:

Thumbs Up thanks, passing that on

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5606 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
What Can Go Wrong
Picture of Charlie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:

Thumbs Up thanks, passing that on

By any chance do you have the Readers Digest Condensed Version? 1dunno1

Obama Sucks!

Posts: 12188 | Registered: May 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
By any chance do you have the Readers Digest Condensed Version?

"This graphic above shows connections between the Gates Foundation, Wellcome Trust, WHO, GAVI and other NGOs and Big Pharma... It contains round about 6500 objects including like Persons, NGOs, Companies, Documents, etc. It also includes more than 7200 links between them."

Basically, it shows 6,500+/- entities that participate in world domination and the 7,200+ links between them.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Plus it shows Facebook and Zuckerberg around page 93. Selected Persons YGL.

Also….Bono?

posted Hide Post
An excellent article from Eugyppius - explaining why Original Antigenic Sin is a reason for never ever vaccinating children for these mutating viruses.

More on Original Antigenic Sin and the Folly of Our Universal Vaccination Campaign

With FDA about to approve the vaccine for 5-11 year olds, I hope articles like this one get traction.

Posts: 1576 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but most don't even have COVID

"Even in parts of the country where COVID isn't overwhelming the health system, patients are showing up to the ER sicker than they were before the pandemic, their diseases more advanced and in need of more complicated care.

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions, and suicide attempts, among others."

Funny how they still wont even mention it could be the effects of the deathshot! SMFH

[link to www.npr.org (secure)]

Posts: 12157 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Funny how they still wont even mention it could be the effects of the deathshot! SMFH

calculated genocide

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
So far, three dead, one injured/disabled for life (however long she survives)

All work associates of DH. We got word a few minutes ago about the most recent, a CHP officer and close friend. One of the others (dead) was 'Santa Clause'. Some here may remember him from my Planet 22 site.

All within days to a couple weeks after injection. One stroke, the rest blood clots, so I guess they were all blood clots?

Fuck your fucking vaxx-weapon.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
more

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:

All work associates of DH. We got word a few minutes ago about the most recent, a CHP officer and close friend. One of the others (dead) was 'Santa Clause'. Some here may remember him from my Planet 22 site.

All within days to a couple weeks after injection. One stroke, the rest blood clots, so I guess they were all blood clots?

Oh my, I am so sorry!

I am not sure if I remember Santa from P22, but I am again, so sorry.

Frown

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
ERs are now swamped with seriously ill patients — but most don't even have COVID

"Even in parts of the country where COVID isn't overwhelming the health system, patients are showing up to the ER sicker than they were before the pandemic, their diseases more advanced and in need of more complicated care.

Months of treatment delays have exacerbated chronic conditions and worsened symptoms. Doctors and nurses say the severity of illness ranges widely and includes abdominal pain, respiratory problems, blood clots, heart conditions, and suicide attempts, among others."

[link to www.npr.org (secure)]

Yes sir you are correct..Look at all the heart conditions here.
https://www.zerohedge.com/medi...als-all-over-america

Posts: 2671 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Oh my, I am so sorry!

I am not sure if I remember Santa from P22, but I am again, so sorry.

Frown

thx Vic Thumbs Up

DH is having a real rough time with this. Losing Santa was very bad, now losing his CHP bud... he's been friends with both of them for many years. sigh

Our local friend is still being run through as many tests as they can think of to make $$$ on him. They keep giving him more tests and more Rx's, no answers. He's expressed his regrets. Sad sad house here today Frown

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
https://www.bitchute.com/video/CLJKmTpUXRN8/

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2671 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tardigrade A+
Picture of ANGRY RAGEHEAD
posted Hide Post
Here is a Pfizer "commercial" telling kids if they get the jabz they will be "Super Heroes"...

Totally sick criminal shit.

This is infuriating

Posts: 1691 | Location: Vagina Gulch | Registered: April 08, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Angry Ragehead's video^^^

>>>

>>>

<<<