Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Same thing with a husband who works in a hospital lol

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5601 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Gee Covid mirrors flu season, who would have thunk it....

https://anti-empire.com/winter...e-is-about-to-shift/

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
They have no idea if OSHA will comply to making employees get jabbed. All a farce!

https://theconservativetreehou...tnU66zLdfhvFHAwAbZg8

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peppermint Patty sure nailed that question! LOL

I had assumed that OSHA was told prior to Biden's announcement they would have to create this rule but no sign of that. Kind of goes along with Biden having failed to state when his mandate would take effect. Maybe it will all be in place by the end of winter Covid season*.

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Trying to post a video, just keep getting webpage crashed. What is going on.

https://videopress.com/v/p8r7e...xrhnFM66oIJgoN11Fntw

Trying to edit to add.

It added!!!! Might be a good video to share to family and friends.

Picture of Say My Name
posted Hide Post
Drudge had a link to this article:

Biden’s Vax Mandate To Be Enforced By Fining Companies $70,000 To $700,000?

https://www.forbes.com/sites/a...ies-70000-to-700000/

That'll scare a lot of businesses.

Posts: 843 | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Someone looked at the Modena andJ&J vials. Wholly crap!

https://rumble.com/vn482j-dr.-...fic-findings-re.html

posted Hide Post
quote:
Wholly crap!

That's an understatement Mad

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
Wholly crap!

That's an understatement Mad

Yes it is. Has anyone researched the project she said that Gates is doing now in West Africa with the digital passport thing with Master Card? If this is the case, we definitely will be losing our freedoms soon.

Can you imagine the injectable solution containing all your finance, banking and health records? They “say” you owe Buford, across the street, $2,000.00 in a bet, so they just remove the amount from your account and send to him without your okay?

I guess the little parasite she found will sever your arterial system if you run away, disobey or call Pelosi a bad name.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
About Gates project..

https://www.mintpressnews.com/...yment-system/269346/

https://www.nowtheendbegins.co...vaccine-west-africa/

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
28 Minutes, lots of whistleblower info.

Fact Check this!

edited to embed, hope that's ok with you Mr Breeze

posted Hide Post
From Mr Breeze's link:

quote:
Rumble — Attorney Thomas Renz Releases Stunning Data from Never Before Seen Vaccine Injury/Death Tracking System

Thanks to a Whistleblower that came forth to Attorney Thomas Renz, the public is now seeing, for the first time ever, hard data from the largest database available in the U.S. to study the COVID-19 impact including deaths & injuries; The CMS Medicare Tracking System.

During an extraordinary speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour, Attorney Thomas Renz shocked the crowd of thousands in attendance and millions watching via livestream as he revealed:

That data from the Medicare Tracking System reveals that 19,400 people less than 80 years old have died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 Vaccine.

In addition, 28,065 people have died that are over the age of 80 within 14 days of receiving the Covid-19 vaccine.

The Total number of American Citizens that died within 14 days of receiving the COVID-19 vaccine is 48,465 according to hard data revealed in the Medicare Tracking System.

In July Attorney Renz Whistleblower, under penalty of perjury, stated that she estimated at least 45K people had died from the Covid-19 Vaccine. USA Today Fact Checkers and other fact checking services claimed that to be “misinformation.” Today’s revelations solidify that the “Trusted News Initiative” is actually the source of misinformation and propaganda, and that Attorney Thomas Renz Whistleblower was correct all along.

After proving that over 45K people have died from the COVID-19 vaccine, Attorney Renz then moved his attention to focus on the amount of people that are being killed in American hospitals by Dr. Anthony Fauci’s instituted protocol of Remdesivir.

Attorney Renz is also in possession of Remdesivir death data from the Medicare Tracking System that has been withheld by the government from our citizens.

The Remdesivir data reveals of the 7,960 beneficiaries prescribed Remdesivir for Covid-19 2,058 died. That is 25.9%.

46% of people died within 14 days of the Remdesivir Treatment. The Remdesivir Treatment was established in U.S. Hospitals at the direction of Dr. Anthony Fauci.

Serious adverse events were reported in 131 of the 532 patients who received Remdesivir. That is 24.6%.

Attorney Renz says ” This begs the question… Why is this the protocol in American Hospitals? Does this appear “Safe and Effective” to you?”

RENZ NURSE WHISTLEBLOWERS REVEAL TWO TIER SYSTEM OF CARE DEPENDING ON YOUR VACCINE STATUS

During Attorney Thomas Renz speech at Clay Clark’s ReAwaken America Tour in Colorado Springs, Colorado Renz also talked about 2 Whistleblower nurses that revealed to him that they have seen a 2 tier system of health care depending on the patients “vaccination status.” “The nurses revealed to me that patients that are vaccinated are getting Ivermectin, which is proven to heal people. But if you are unvaccinated, they put you on Remdesivir in the hopes that you will die” said Attorney Thomas Renz.

THE FDA IS TRACKING VACCINE DEATHS, ALL THE WHILE CLAIMING THE COVID VACCINE IS SAFE AND EFFECTIVE

Also during Attorney Renz’ speech he revealed that the FDA is actively working with CMS real-time data ( CMS Medicare database ) to gather weekly reports on Covid-19 adverse events, despite the fact that the US population is told repeatedly this vaccine is “safe and effective.” Attorney Renz says “This information has never been given to the public, and you will see why they have kept it hidden and never published. It’s very damning, and this data reveals that the FDA knew what was coming, let it happen, and thousands and thousands have died or been injured.”

During his speech Renz revealed in one state alone ( New York ) that the amount of people who experienced adverse events after the Covid shot were in the thousands. Adverse events experienced by people who got the Covid-19 shot in New York State included thousands of cardiovascular events, thousands of cases of people getting Covid, and thousands of deaths. At least 13 side effects are reported in the system. “Remember, these are “side effects” that the government, media, and social media continue to tell the public that are not happening. The mantra of “safe and effective” must stop after today’s information” says Attorney Renz.

A copy of Attorney Renz entire speech along with data from the hidden vaccine tracking system will be posted on his website at www.Renz-Law.com

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Say My Name
posted Hide Post
Good post, raisedbypoodles.

Posts: 843 | Registered: April 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Say My Name:

Well, thanks, but Mr Breeze gets the credit on this one. I've read that they were giving Ivermectin to the vxxed only and putting unvxxed on vents to die. It appears to be general practice at this point. smh With the new magic pill(s) coming out now, it becomes apparent that money is 1st priority. Not surprising

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
Originally posted by Say My Name:

Well, thanks, but Mr Breeze gets the credit on this one. I've read that they were giving Ivermectin to the vxxed only and putting unvxxed on vents to die. It appears to be general practice at this point. smh With the new magic pill(s) coming out now, it becomes apparent that money is 1st priority. Not surprising

They are treating the unvaxxed like second, third class citizens. What happened to all people created equally?

We are sent to the back of the bus because we don’t March lockstep with the rules from Biden.

If black people can get the same medical treatment as white, that is equality.

If unvaxxed can’t get the same medical treatment as the vaxxed, that is inequality!

I want my equal rights!!

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

edited to embed, hope that's ok with you Mr Breeze

Absolutely, appreciate it

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
243565122-814478232556830-8714197100750948142-n