Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:
Originally posted by lol:
You mean this recall? I don’t see why it would change anything other than you shouldn’t use the Innova test and should use one of the FDA-Authorized tests instead.

Does it not call in to question the accuracy of all tests performed up to this point?

All of the Innova tests, sure.

Posts: 1202 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Screen-Shot-2021-07-27-at-8-12-33-PM

Maybe not the "Gold Standard" any longer. I have no idea how many different brands of PCR test there are, I tried to find that info, and could not, so all I can say is at least some percentage of tests are faulty. Meaning the last 18 months of data is corrupted, how convenient.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
I have no idea how many different brands of PCR test there are, I tried to find that info, and could not

There’s a few hundred. And those are the FDA-approved tests, as opposed to the Innova test, which was not.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Meaning the last 18 months of data is corrupted, how convenient.

Thumbs Up

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5585 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Teslaphoresis

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Verified by consensus. Must be true

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Teslaphoresis

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" scrolling="no" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/uTdl6HTYQ6Ij/" style="border: none;" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

flip a switch and instant blood clot?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Teslaphoresis

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" scrolling="no" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/uTdl6HTYQ6Ij/" style="border: none;" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

WTF? So all of those flaming idiots just left the ER and had the need to write the same identical story about all the ICU sick being non vaxxed. So obviously designed and fake as shit.

Couldn’t be anymore fake than that.

Story this am on our local news. A doctor from here got Covid in Europe on vacation after already having the vaxx, much earlier this year. He was screaming at everyone to get vaxxed to not just protect yourself, but your family, friends and neighbors. How the hell did his vaccine do that? How did that work out for all his family, friends and neighbors when he still got it. Amazing how stupid they think we are.

I want to strangle these dumb assess.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:

A doctor from here got Covid in Europe on vacation after already having the vaxx, much earlier this year. He was screaming at everyone to get vaxxed to not just protect yourself, but your family, friends and neighbors. How the hell did his vaccine do that? How did that work out for all his family, friends and neighbors when he still got it. Amazing how stupid they think we are.

As far as I'm aware, *NO* vaccine *EVER* has had any guarantee, expressed or implied, that it is or would be 100% effective.

I'm pretty sure you'll find cases from back in the day where SOME people still contracted polio even after having received the polio vaccine. And the reason we don't see polio today is because, while not perfect, it was PRETTY FUCKING EFFECTIVE.

I'm not a huge proponent of this vaccine or any other, even though I've had both courses of Moderna, but I simply have to point out that your use of that example in your reasoning is extremely poorly founded and is the hallmark of an uneducated and hysterical mind.

Roll Eyes

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2836 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:

As far as I'm aware, *NO* vaccine *EVER* has had any guarantee, expressed or implied, that it is or would be 100% effective.

Roll Eyes

Yes, but the acceptable numbers for breakthrough, and not to mention death and debilitating side effects were much lower and stringent. Caution has been blown to the wind in the case of C-19 compared to vaccines developed in the past. Simply pointing out that your use of that example in your reasoning is most likely poorly founded.

posted Hide Post
Polio vaccine was pretty fucking effective BECAUSE THEY REDEFINED WHAT WAS A POLIO INFECTION. Almost nothing that was previously called polio. Official polio cases immediately dropped in numbers as a result. Voila! A vaccine miracle!

So really, your use of that example is blah, blah.

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

Yes, but the acceptable numbers for breakthrough, and not to mention death and debilitating side effects were much lower and stringent. Caution has been blown to the wind in the case of C-19 compared to vaccines developed in the past.

Oh yes, all those MYTHICAL numbers brought to us by the typical whacko internet world crowd that, when questioned, always have the oh so convenient excuse to fall back on of "TPTB are suppressing the real numbers."

lmao

Posts: 2836 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Polio vaccine was pretty fucking effective BECAUSE THEY REDEFINED WHAT WAS A POLIO INFECTION. Almost nothing that was previously called polio. Official polio cases immediately dropped in numbers as a result. Voila! A vaccine miracle!

So really, your use of that example is blah, blah.

Well it's been a mighty long time since I've seen someone hobbling around on crutches or wheelchair bound who, when asked the cause, says "I had polio when I was a kid."

As a matter of fact, the last person I recall was my high school geometry teacher who had to walk with some industrial-strength leg braces due to having had polio as a child. She's probably 70 or close to it now, so her infection would've been back in the 50s or 60s.

Polio didn't just disappear because they changed the definition.

Roll Eyes

posted Hide Post
Interesting charts showing the declining of a great many western diseases. Polio might stand out because they changed the ground rules, but pretty much all the others you can't tell when the vaccine was introduced. They were already declining. The vaccine had nothing to do with it.

Here are graphs for Australia but I have seen similar for the US.

https://vaccinationdilemma.com...es-vaccination-html/

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
forum mediator
Picture of xromad
posted Hide Post
Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Smallpox, Conspiracy theorists. Oops, scratch that last one. They ain't fixed that yet.

Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: neck/back pain, swelling face/arms/hands/feet, chest pain, fast heartbeat, confusion, seizures, loss of consciousness.

Posts: 10638 | Location: Freeland | Registered: July 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by xromad:
Typhoid, Cholera, Yellow Fever, Smallpox, Conspiracy theorists. Oops, scratch that last one. They ain't fixed that yet.

lmao

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Yes, but the acceptable numbers for breakthrough, and not to mention death and debilitating side effects were much lower and stringent. Caution has been blown to the wind in the case of C-19 compared to vaccines developed in the past.

Oh yes, all those MYTHICAL numbers brought to us by the typical whacko internet world crowd that, when questioned, always have the oh so convenient excuse to fall back on of "TPTB are suppressing the real numbers."

lmao

I'm sorry my comment went over your head, not sure how to convey my thoughts here, but you did not receive the intended message. Oh Brother

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

I'm sorry my comment went over your head, not sure how to convey my thoughts here, but you did not receive the intended message. Oh Brother

Oh I thought the message was pretty clear: The debilitation and death associated with this vaccine is much higher than with other vaccines we've seen over the years.

Here's the problem: There are endless streams of bullshit "facts" and claims flooding the internet about the D&D of the Covid19 vaccines. I'm sure if you search long enough you can find a source that claims just about any number of D's&D's, offered up by some supposed "medical professional."

Have you checked the bonafides of any of these supposed med pros? You remember that whacked out n***** woman "doctor" from Louisiana who appeared on that panel of "doctors" on video last year with all their claims, and upon just the LEAST investigation it was found that she believed that AIDS was caused by people fantasizing having sex with demons?

You remember that whacko shit?

Did it ever occur to you that all this hype about the vaccines supposedly being so highly dangerous might have the vast majority of its origin in a disinformation campaign by the same rice-eating, slant-eyed COCKSUCKERS who invented this virus as a biological weapon? Did it ever occur to you that exactly THAT would serve THEIR purposes quite well, that maybe they could increase the effectiveness of their weapon by creating a bunch of hype about the supposed danger of taking the vaccines so that more people would DIE from their weapon?

Study up on "disinformation" (dezinformatsiya as the Russians put it, who taught it to the rice-eating, slant-eyed COCKSUCKERS) and "active measures."

Well maybe that would be over your head. So much easier to get into a frenzy over shit you've heard from the University of Cyberspace Medical School.

Roll Eyes

Picture of lol
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Here are graphs for Australia but I have seen similar for the US.

https://vaccinationdilemma.com...es-vaccination-html/

Here’s a Measles chart for the US where the vaccine was introduced around 1963.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Oh I thought the message was pretty clear: The debilitation and death associated with this vaccine is much higher than with other vaccines we've seen over the years.

Here's the problem: There are endless streams of bullshit "facts" and claims flooding the internet about the D&D of the Covid19 vaccines.
Roll Eyes

I propose if just 10% of what is out there is true, then the threshold used in the past is still surpassed. Which beckons the question, what changed, and why are lives less important now.

If my 10% figure is too high, let me know, I think it is conservative, just saying.