Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
WXYZ tv decided to go fishing for unvax horror stories. Instead, in a mere 4 days, there are 90,000 comments which appear to be overwhelmingly on the side of vax injuries and deaths of the vaccinated.

WXYZ wasn't expecting this!

Posts: 1576 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Well, this is heartbreaking. Someone is mad they just lost a sister, dying after first jab.

I fully realize that some lower incarnates will make fun of the person and not the message, but we already know how those lower incarnates behave.

Heartbreaking Mad

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5607 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I made this for somebody that had this experience. The ironic thing is that all the info sent was from CDC, FDA, NIH. Feel free to steal it, use it.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Can't embed this one, only a few seconds long

click

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Mr. Breeze how are you doing? If it was just bad Romaine lettuce perhaps you know that by now?

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
Mr. Breeze how are you doing? If it was just bad Romaine lettuce perhaps you know that by now?

Thanks for asking!

Lingering GI issues, but no other symptoms.

Took lots of C/D3/Zinc, Tumeric/Curcumin, Bromelein, did not use any AZ or Ivermectin

Played golf this morning, energy level has recovered pretty quickly. A few weeks ago there was a bad stomach bug going around our area that was pretty nasty, this seems like a watered down version of that in my opinion.

Actually thankful for the fire drill, it pounded into my head how quickly you must act, and you MUST have a plan.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:

Thanks for asking!

Took lots of C/D3/Zinc, Tumeric/Curcumin, Bromelein, did not use any AZ or Ivermectin

Played golf this morning, energy level has recovered pretty quickly. A few weeks ago there was a bad stomach bug going around our area that was pretty nasty, this seems like a watered down version of that in my opinion.

Actually thankful for the fire drill, it pounded into my head how quickly you must act, and you MUST have a plan.
Glad you're feeling better, and I was hoping it would be a valuable fire drill if not Covid.

Zinc isn't going to help you unless you include a zinc ionophore. That's where quercetin is so valuable if you don't want to dip into the IVM stash just yet. Zinc taken prophylactically also requires an ionophore.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
quote:

Thanks for asking!

Glad you're feeling better, and I was hoping it would be a valuable fire drill if not Covid.

Zinc isn't going to help you unless you include a zinc ionophore. That's where quercetin is so valuable if you don't want to dip into the IVM stash just yet. Zinc taken prophylactically also requires an ionophore.

GNC sells quercetin, was going to stop by and pick some up.

Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
You probably don't need to worry about taking a specific ionophore if you just take your zinc with food. There are going to be hundreds or thousands of ionophilic molecules in food, many of which will be lipid carriers. Or, you could just eat some oysters - lots of zinc already bound up in ionophore complexes, although lots of other garbage too if you eat Chinese oysters. Anyway, it can't hurt, but you probably don't need it.

Posts: 3059 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
You probably don't need to worry about taking a specific ionophore if you just take your zinc with food. There are going to be hundreds or thousands of ionophilic molecules in food, many of which will be lipid carriers. Or, you could just eat some oysters - lots of zinc already bound up in ionophore complexes, although lots of other garbage too if you eat Chinese oysters. Anyway, it can't hurt, but you probably don't need it.
I wouldn't count on that. For instance, not likely to be nearly enough quercetin in the diet (apples, etc.) to drive enough zinc into the cells.

posted Hide Post
Just got off the phone with a nurse from my provider checking up on me. We got into a long conversation about the Vax, and yes they are seeing a huge spike in cardio related problems right after people receiving the vax. This is one of the main problems why their cardio unit (UCLA) is being overwhelmed now. Yet some of the docs there are still hustling people to get the vax.

I was on a zoom call with a group that is planning a class action lawsuit and injunction against Kaiser--it seems that about 30 to 35% of their work force is going to refuse the vax company mandate--same with UCLA... and this is going to be seen across all health care providers with similar numbers (in some areas, even more). Expect massive, massive distruptions in the health care system across the country in the coming several months as this heats up.

Posts: 9364 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shinmen Takezo:
Just got off the phone with a nurse from my provider checking up on me. We got into a long conversation about the Vax, and yes they are seeing a huge spike in cardio related problems right after people receiving the vax. This is one of the main problems why their cardio unit (UCLA) is being overwhelmed now. Yet some of the docs there are still hustling people to get the vax.

I was on a zoom call with a group that is planning a class action lawsuit and injunction against Kaiser--it seems that about 30 to 35% of their work force is going to refuse the vax company mandate--same with UCLA... and this is going to be seen across all health care providers with similar numbers (in some areas, even more). Expect massive, massive distruptions in the health care system across the country in the coming several months as this heats up.

I hope you are doing well Shinmen, or much better than you were. Hang in there.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope you are doing well Shinmen, or much better than you were. Hang in there.

Thank you for your kind thoughts.

I feel almost perfectly fine. I have AFIB and have to have a cardio oblation procedure sometime this month. The last lesser procedure only lasted about 5 days and then I went back into AFIB. This is an electro-muscular issue, and I have one of the top electro-cardio docs in the USA in my pocket. My only current problem is that I do not have as much energy as I did before--ie: back in 2019 we hiked up Mount Fuji (not possible now).

The main thing that is dragging me down is an injury I suffered at work a few months ago--and the worker's comp company is chicken shitting me and denying coverage over this. I have an attorney working on this and it should resolve in the next few months with a big $$ payout. I literally told my attorney to 'shake em' down' over their intentional (as a matter of policy) neglect.

When I get over these medical issues, I will turn my attention to other stuff regarding this forum. I have some major plans for the site.

Posts: 9364 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Shinmen, thanks for the report from the ground.
Good luck with the ablation (it's the one thing that helped hubby feel better) and with your worker's comp claim.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
This one should be sent and shared everywhere!

https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...ing-drug-ivermectin/

posted Hide Post
>> HCQ, Zinc, D3, C protocol <<

Nurse witness went from Florida private hospital with 100% COVID survival to New York public hospital where every patient, whether COVID positive or COVID negative, is prescribed death by ventilator
Video length: 1:10:34 - Worth every minute

Link

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
What to Do When Someone 'Demands' or 'Require' You to take the 'Vaxx'

Link

Employee form:
https://pandemic.solari.com/wp...sed4_28July_2021.pdf
https://pandemic.solari.com/fo...covid-19-injections/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
September 16, 2021
Vax mandate 'work-around' using OSHA not nearly as clever as they thought
By Thomas Lifson

Link:
"The plan to force Americans into receiving an experimental drug that acts on their RNA faced some big obstacles, including Joe Biden's promise that he wouldn't do it; decades of Democrats' rhetoric over "my body, my choice"; and the CDC's admission that it lacks the power to do so."

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Yesterday an FDA advisory panel voted overwhelmingly against the Pfizer booster to the general population (although there was a secondary vote that they're in favor for the elderly and those at high risk).

CDC's corrupt Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices meets next week to consider this issue. They never met a vaccine they didn't love so that vote will probably be different.

But if not, Biden had a problem! His vaccines are losing any pretense of benefit in controlling the spread and he has no counteroffer available.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
>> HCQ, Zinc, D3, C protocol <<

Nurse witness went from Florida private hospital with 100% COVID survival to New York public hospital where every patient, whether COVID positive or COVID negative, is prescribed death by ventilator
Video length: 1:10:34 - Worth every minute

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="360" scrolling="no" src="https://www.bitchute.com/embed/anLWylGkLHbP/" style="border: none;" width="640">[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I want to see this one, but I can’t get it to play. Can you show link? Thanks a jillion! Hope you’re good!

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post