Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Somewhere in this massive thread is a link to a video of a man who shows you how to measure a dose of the horse paste for humans.
I've been looking and I can't find it.
Someone asked me for the link and thats why I'm looking.

Anybody know which one I'm talking about or where the darn link is in this thread? lol

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I found this one.

Link

Posts: 893 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I don't like the plunger system (and at least one manufacturer has changed it). The most accurate way to do it is by weight, with a cheap jeweler's scale. Ahead of needing it, figure out how much you would need to take. The tubes I have contain 6.08 grams of IVM. That's enough to treat a 1,200 lb horse (or pony or person) at the rate of 0.2 mg/kg body weight. Based on FLCCC's recommendations, if symptomatic I intend to take closer to 0.6 mg/kg. For me that works out to about 1.90 grams of the paste. And that means one tube isn't nearly enough.

Posts: 1575 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
I found this one.

Link

I think thats it! Thank you!!

Cool2

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
You're welcome 1beer1

Posts: 893 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Out of 46K participants in the Pfizer trial study 42K had adverse events & 1200 died

https://www.icandecide.org/pfizer/

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5606 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
#PureBlood

Posts: 81 | Registered: March 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
I knew it was just a matter of time before "Covid Crazy" was a defense that would be used for murder. It simply made me crazy!

Kin of alleged Buffalo shooter Payton Gendron roll out COVID defense for slaughter

https://nypost.com/2022/05/16/...deab004ee832db0335eb

“In theory, [COVID] could have affected what they call the lizard brain — the part of the brain that controls aggression.

“I can’t say it’s impossible, but maybe that would happen one out of so many millions of times.”

Now for the parents - BTW, they look like normal people.

“The parents are both college-educated. They’re intelligent. They’re engineers. They’re not hill people. ‘Did you think he needed any help?’ ”

I dunno, I know a guy whose a Mormon who told us stories of their kid wanting to kill people at a mall. They said that their kid was out of control and had to lock their bedroom door at night in fear the kid would kill them. I know one of the parents, and they aren't fit to even own a dog - but they do - 2 of them. So, being "intelligent and college educated" doesn't make you a good parent.

Apparently the kid wore a hazmat suit to school. He wore a respirator to a family gathering even though people were vaxxed up, he still got covid. Well apparently he was afraid to die but not afraid to take someone else's life.

The parents need to sell, pack up and move to another State. I wouldn't even visit my kid in prison, his best option would be to kill himself. It would save a whole myriad of troubles. Putting him 6 feet under is what I opt for. Out of sight out of mind.

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Aluminum Leads to Arterial Blockages
Lysosomes breakdown lipid particles that contain cholesterol. As LDL returns to the liver, it is taken up by LDL receptors. These receptors are like little catchers’ mitts that trap the LDL and bring it into the liver cell. The LDL particle, along with the receptor travel into the lysosome inside the cell.
But because of aluminum, the lysosome is not acidic enough, and this LDL particle/receptor complex is not broken down. So now, the cell becomes full of cholesterol. In a form of negative feedback, the cell no longer puts out receptors to trap LDL particles.
Without uptake into the liver for breakdown and reprocessing, the LDL particles keep circulating around the body, become damaged by inflammation and oxidation, and are TAKEN UP into plaque.

https://thedrswolfson.com/aluminum-heart-disease/

Posts: 9633 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
So the adjuvant uses aluminum salts and this would have been indicated in the preliminary trials.

Posts: 9633 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? Click for full article

quote:
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence.

For the first time in American history a president, governors, mayors, hospital administrators and federal bureaucrats are determining medical treatments based not on accurate scientifically based or even experience based information, but rather to force the acceptance of special forms of care and “prevention”—including remdesivir, use of respirators and ultimately a series of essentially untested messenger RNA vaccines. For the first time in history medical treatment, protocols are not being formulated based on the experience of the physicians treating the largest number of patients successfully, but rather individuals and bureaucracies that have never treated a single patient—including Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, EcoHealth Alliance, the CDC, WHO, state public health officers and hospital administrators.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
COVID UPDATE: What is the truth? Click for full article

quote:
The COVID-19 pandemic is one of the most manipulated infectious disease events in history, characterized by official lies in an unending stream lead by government bureaucracies, medical associations, medical boards, the media, and international agencies.[3,6,57] We have witnessed a long list of unprecedented intrusions into medical practice, including attacks on medical experts, destruction of medical careers among doctors refusing to participate in killing their patients and a massive regimentation of health care, led by non-qualified individuals with enormous wealth, power and influence.

For the first time in American history a president, governors, mayors, hospital administrators and federal bureaucrats are determining medical treatments based not on accurate scientifically based or even experience based information, but rather to force the acceptance of special forms of care and “prevention”—including remdesivir, use of respirators and ultimately a series of essentially untested messenger RNA vaccines. For the first time in history medical treatment, protocols are not being formulated based on the experience of the physicians treating the largest number of patients successfully, but rather individuals and bureaucracies that have never treated a single patient—including Anthony Fauci, Bill Gates, EcoHealth Alliance, the CDC, WHO, state public health officers and hospital administrators.

and this......

"Television media receives the majority of its advertising budget from the international pharmaceutical companies—this creates an irresistible influence to report all concocted studies supporting their vaccines and other so-called treatments.[14] In 2020 alone the pharmaceutical industries spent 6.56 billion dollars on such advertising.[13,14] Pharma TV advertising amounted to 4.58 billion, an incredible 75% of their budget. That buys a lot of influence and control over the media. World famous experts within all fields of infectious diseases are excluded from media exposure and from social media should they in any way deviate against the concocted lies and distortions by the makers of these vaccines. In addition, these pharmaceutical companies spend tens of millions on social media advertising, with Pfizer leading the pack with $55 million in 2020."

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Runner dies at Brooklyn Half Marathon finish line

The 30-year-old man, who was not identified, possibly suffered cardiac arrest around 9 a.m. and was taken to Coney Island Hospital where he was pronounced dead, according to the NYPD.

The runner collapsed after finishing the race, according to the New York Road Runners club which held the event. The runner fell on the boardwalk, a source said.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/21/...deab004ee832db0335eb

30 years old, I wonder if he got the jab? Cardiac arrest. Get the jab meet the slab.

posted Hide Post
Oh noooz not the Bieber! I distinctly recall him and his wife bragging about getting the clot shot and encouraging others to get it. Now look what's wrong with him. Dr. Malone said that we would be seeing injuries and deaths a couple of years after the jab, and a big wave in 3 years after the boosters kick in. Media is now reporting it. WTF! I'll remain a pure blood from here on out.

Justin Bieber’s face paralyzed after being diagnosed with rare disorder

Justin Bieber is experiencing paralysis in his face after being diagnosed with a rare disorder.

“I wanted to update you guys on what’s been going on. Obviously, as you can probably see from my face, I have, a, this syndrome called Ramsay Hunt syndrome and it is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and my facial nerves and has caused my face to have paralysis,” the pop star, 28, said in an Instagram video posted Friday.

More at the link with pics

https://pagesix.com/2022/06/10...deab004ee832db0335eb

posted Hide Post
FDA Sued Over Hiding Records From Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Approval.

Could get interesting…

Defending the Republic, a Texas-based non-profit filed a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit against the Food and Drug Administration for refusing to turn over records related to the approval of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines.

The group filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request seeking the production of records relating to the Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) internal review process of Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccine marketed as “Spikevax.” Given that the forces impacting the FDA’s decision to authorize the vaccine could have influenced Americans’ decision on whether or not to get vaccinated against COVID-19, Defending the Republic requested expedited processing of relevant records.

More at the link:

https://thenationalpulse.com/2...19-vaccine-approval/

posted Hide Post
I don't have any links to articles atm, I haven't been posting much because it's so much and so repetitive now. Anyway, multiple elites, millionaires, billionaires have been busted for purchasing fake documentation for shots. The highest price for docs that I've read about (so far) was $40K.

The next time I come across one of the articles I'll post it.

These fkrs more than likely own stock in the pharma/production of the shots, worldwide! What does that tell you???

I think they should let them off the hook for charges and just make them take the shots. ALL the shots.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
I wanted to update you guys on what’s been going on. Obviously, as you can probably see from my face, I have, a, this syndrome called Ramsay Hunt syndrome and it is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and my facial nerves and has caused my face to have paralysis

That could be true, that a virus caused that damage. Because the clot shot is known for activating dormant viruses, like Shingles, and suppressing your immune system so you are more susceptible to infections.

Posts: 1575 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anyway, multiple elites, millionaires, billionaires have been busted for purchasing fake documentation for shots. The highest price for docs that I've read about (so far) was $40K.

ROFL I saved 40K by jus saying NO

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
I wanted to update you guys on what’s been going on. Obviously, as you can probably see from my face, I have, a, this syndrome called Ramsay Hunt syndrome and it is from this virus that attacks the nerve in my ear and my facial nerves and has caused my face to have paralysis

That could be true, that a virus caused that damage. Because the clot shot is known for activating dormant viruses, like Shingles, and suppressing your immune system so you are more susceptible to infections.

https://pmj.bmj.com/content/ea...gradmedj-2021-141022

Published online 2021 Sep 20. doi: 10.1016/j.eimce.2021.06.003
PMCID: PMC8450380
PMID: 34548267
Ramsay Hunt syndrome following mRNA SARS-COV-2 vaccine☆

Síndrome de Ramsay Hunt tras vacunación con m-RNA SARS-COV-2

Minerva Rodríguez-Martín,* Patricia Corriols-Noval, Eugenia López-Simón, and Carmelo Morales-Angulo
Author information Copyright and License information Disclaimer
See "Síndrome de Ramsay Hunt tras vacunación con m-RNA SARS-COV-2" in Enferm Infecc Microbiol Clin, volume 40 on page 47.
This article has been cited by other articles in PMC.

Dear Editor,

Ramsay-Hunt syndrome typically manifests with a vesicular rash on the concha and external auditory canal associated with peripheral facial paralysis. This is caused by reactivation of latent varicella-zoster virus within the geniculate ganglion, in association with factors that influence immunosuppression, including immunosenescence.

We recently assessed a female patient at our centre who exhibited symptoms consistent with Ramsay-Hunt syndrome following administration of the COVID-19 vaccine. At the time of writing, we are not aware of any other published cases of a similar nature, just herpes zoster reactivation in other locations1, 2, 3 and Bell's palsy4, 5, which is why we wanted to warn of this possibility. Our patient is a 78-year-old woman with a history of childhood poliomyelitis with sequelae in the lower limbs, as well as untreated arterial hypertension. Three days after receiving the BNT162b2 vaccine (Pfizer-BioNTech), she began to experience instability, general malaise, nausea and severe pain in the external auditory canal and right half of the cranium. She attended A&E where she underwent a range of tests, including blood tests, a PCR test for SARS-CoV-2 and a brain CT scan. She was initially diagnosed with flu-like symptoms in the context of vaccination. However, she returned to A&E two days later due to a worsening of her symptoms and decreased right-sided facial motility. Examination revealed vesicles and crusted lesions on the concha of the right ear and House-Brackmann grade IV right peripheral facial paralysis, a left horizontal-rotatory nystagmus and gait instability falling to the right side. Audiometry revealed bilateral sensorineural hearing loss that was more pronounced in the right ear (the findings in the left ear were consistent with presbycusis). Video Head Impulse Test (V-HIT) identified vestibular hypofunction of the right ear (gain of 0.43). Two weeks later, the patient's instability and sensorineural hearing loss, particularly in the right ear, persisted, accompanied by a very slight improvement in facial paralysis.

Varicella-zoster virus reactivation and idiopathic facial paralysis have often been reported in association with several virus vaccinations, including influenza and hepatitis B. It is therefore not particularly surprising that cases of both conditions in relation to SARS-CoV-2 vaccination have recently been published, as mentioned above. Evidence of peripheral facial paralysis has even emerged from a phase III clinical trial with COVID-19 vaccines4. That article reported that 844 (0.6%) of the 133,883 cases of adverse reactions to mRNA COVID-19 vaccines received by the World Health Organization pharmacovigilance database by the beginning of March (considering that more than 320 million people had been vaccinated) were facial paralysis events (749 cases were with the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine and 95 with the Moderna vaccine). Moreover, it is important to note that 0.5% of the 1,265,182 cases reported as adverse drug reactions with other virus vaccines, and 0.7% of the 314,980 cases reported with flu vaccines, were facial paralysis events6, 7. Pharmaco-epidemiological studies have been unable to demonstrate a greater risk of facial paralysis following administration of these vaccines, and the data after mRNA COVID-19 vaccine administration seems to be consistent with this.

We are not aware of any other reported cases of Ramsay-Hunt syndrome following COVID-19 vaccination or any other virus vaccination in the recent literature. This is probably because herpes zoster oticus accounts for less than 1% of all cases of herpes zoster and 12% of peripheral facial paralysis cases8, whose possible associations with vaccines are already rare. Nevertheless, it should not be forgotten that herpes zoster oticus can affect both immunocompetent as well as immunocompromised patients, even though it is much more likely in the latter group and in the elderly, as was the case with our patient. Ultimately, vaccinations with live or attenuated viruses entail immunomodulation that includes suppression of cell-mediated immunity.

To conclude this letter, we would like to emphasise the importance of vaccination to put an end to the pandemic. The possible onset of these conditions is rare and the risk is very low. However, they should still be taken into account and properly reported in order to optimise the registration of this large-scale trial that is global vaccination.

https://pmj.bmj.com/content/ea...gradmedj-2021-141022

Adverse drug reactions
Ramsay Hunt syndrome following COVID-19 vaccination
Chariene Jane Woo1, http://orcid.org/0000-0001-7058-4708Oscar Hou In Chou1, http://orcid.org/0000-0001-9106-7363Bernard Man Yung Cheung1,2,3
Correspondence to Professor Bernard Man Yung Cheung, Department of Medicine, Li Ka Shing Faculty of Medicine, The University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, People's Republic of China; mycheung@hku.hk
http://dx.doi.org/10.1136/postgradmedj-2021-141022

Tweeted by 4407
Reddited by 2
2 readers on Mendeley
Request Permissions
The COVID-19 pandemic has caused profound social and economic upheaval. COVID-19 vaccines promise to prevent infection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus. However, due to their expedited approval, these vaccines need to be vigilantly monitored for their safety. Cases of Bell’s palsy have also been reported after COVID-19 vaccine injection. In two phase III trials of COVID-19 vaccines involving around 38 000 patients, there were seven cases of Bell’s palsy after vaccine compared with one case after receiving placebo.1 2 As the p value was 0.07 and this was a post hoc analysis, no definite association could be inferred.

We recently diagnosed Ramsay Hunt syndrome (RHS) in a 37-year-old previously healthy man. Two days after his first dose of the Pfizer-BioNTech (BNT162b2) vaccine, he noticed fever and a pain in the right ear. Vesicles were then developed in his right ear and canal, together with vertigo, tinnitus and loss of hearing. He complained of facial palsy, tongue numbness and dysgeusia. On examination, he had grade 4 right facial nerve palsy of the lower motor neuron type with right sensorineural hearing loss (figure 1A). There were no other neurological deficits. Vesicles with serous discharge were found over the right concha and external auditory canal (figure 1B). A swab of the exudate was positive for varicella-zoster DNA on PCR, while throat saliva was negative for SARS-COV-2. A CT scan of the brain was normal. The diagnosis was RHS leading to peripheral facial nerve palsy, vestibulocochlear neuropathy and glossopharyngeal somatic sensory neuropathy. As his symptoms developed 2 days after vaccination, we suspected the vaccination triggered RHS. This would be the first reported case of RHS after COVID-19 vaccination.

Bell’s palsy is the most common cause of an acute onset peripheral facial palsy. Some cases were attributed to the reactivation of herpes-simplex virus (HSV) and varicella-zoster virus (VZV). The former is always underdiagnosed. However, the blisters of herpes zoster (HZ) allow a diagnosis to be made clinically. Reactivation of the VZV at the facial nerve leads to RHS type 2 (herpes-zoster oticus). However, there are also cases where RHS may manifest without the skin lesions such that it cannot be differentiated from Bell’s palsy without PCR or antibody titre testing.3

HZ is associated with COVID-19 vaccination. The US Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) reported 232 HZ-related adverse events among COVID-19 vaccines among 1653 reports of vaccine-related complications since July 1990. All reported cases so far affected other dermatomes.4 VZV-specific CD8 cells may be temporarily incapable of controlling the VZV after the massive shift of naive CD8+ cells to produce vaccine-targeting CD8+ cells.4 The vaccine may also dampen the innate immunity responsible for controlling VZV.5 Therefore, vaccine-related immunomodulation may be responsible for the RHS after vaccination.

RHS is rare for patients under 60 years old with no previous history of HZ. Therefore, COVID-19 vaccination was likely to be the stress causing reactivation of VZV. What we have described is rare, and may be the missing link between COVID-19 vaccination and Bell’s palsy, providing a plausible explanation for the facial palsy.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 693 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
I don't have any links to articles atm, I haven't been posting much because it's so much and so repetitive now. Anyway, multiple elites, millionaires, billionaires have been busted for purchasing fake documentation for shots. The highest price for docs that I've read about (so far) was $40K.

The next time I come across one of the articles I'll post it.

These fkrs more than likely own stock in the pharma/production of the shots, worldwide! What does that tell you???

I think they should let them off the hook for charges and just make them take the shots. ALL the shots.

I saw that article as well on billionaires and the like purchasing vax cards. Here's NY teachers accused of doing the same. Only for me but not for thee. It's just best not to get the jab and tell others to fuck off. BTW, I know for a fact that 75% of certain doctors working for a worldwide religious health care provider aren't vaxxed. I have a relative who is a big wig in their HR department. They are hiding it from the government. If the State comes knocking, some heads are going to roll.

Accused NYC teachers deny buying fake COVID vaccine cards

Dozens of New York City teachers are accused of buying fake vaccine cards from a Long Island pediatric center that raked in $1.5 million in the alleged scheme, The Post has learned.

https://nypost.com/2022/06/11/...deab004ee832db0335eb