Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
Tom Renz on twitter: mRNA shot will be given to pigs and cows beginning this month. I don't know if cooking kills the vax, but perhaps it's about killing livestock?

Link

Posts: 895 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ginger Quill:
Tom Renz on twitter: mRNA shot will be given to pigs and cows beginning this month. I don't know if cooking kills the vax, but perhaps it's about killing livestock?

Link

slow cooker for meat for now on, wow they are making life really suck, who the hell is in control of this BS?

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I just saw a video on Gab noting the mRNA engineering going on now with big agriculture.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4532 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
42 cryptotard comment points
Picture of dragon_rider
posted Hide Post
Just had my fifth shot.
quote:
The new bivalent vaccine comprises 15 micrograms of famtozinameran based on the Omicron variants BA.4 and BA.5, and 15 micrograms of tozinameran based on the original strain of SARS CoV-2.

I'm alive!

Posts: 8314 | Location: bogansville | Registered: February 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dragon_rider:
Just had my fifth shot. I'm alive!

That's because it is not a 100% kill-off. Good to hear you're still hanging on. I hope all those shots were voluntary.

https://mail.google.com/mail/u...zKRZvngVdFFFZPFMhnfj

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
hey Y'all, is there something going around in your AO that resembles the flu or Covid right now?

I started feeling light headed dizzy yesterday and it was eerily familiar to my Covid bout, just about 50% less intense than the first time. Been sweating like crazy the last 24 hours. Just not sure and will not take a test.

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Nothing here that I know of. Allergies are crazy this year. Think it might have to do with the warm winter we had.

People are miserable with the pollen. I know I am. My Zyrtec isn't working hardly at all this year. I have to supplement it with a decongestant. Still have itchy eyes and need allergy eye drops too. ugh

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1234 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
hey Y'all, is there something going around in your AO that resembles the flu or Covid right now?

I started feeling light headed dizzy yesterday and it was eerily familiar to my Covid bout, just about 50% less intense than the first time. Been sweating like crazy the last 24 hours. Just not sure and will not take a test.

Yes. Exactly as you described. It faded around 24 hrs later, then a second bout of dizziness the 2nd day. Fully recovered after about 72 hrs.

DH says he was "burnin' up, sweatin' like a pig" and really dizzy when it first started. We both hit the IVM immediately at the start. We're in N. CA, but DH works in San Francisco, exposed to who knows what every work day.

Hope you feel better quick, let us know sigh

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5651 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Wonder if this is what ya all are dealing with?
https://www.thegatewaypundit.c...t-arcturus-confirmed

New COVID Subvariant ‘Arcturus’
Experts in infectious diseases and public health officials are on high alert following the announcement of a new COVID-19 variant XBB.1.16, also known as Arcturus, by the World Health Organization (WHO).

The WHO is keeping an eye on the new omicron subvariant, which has been found in over 20 countries (including the United States) and is believed to be responsible for the recent uptick in COVID-19 cases in India.
The Centres for Disease Control and Prevention (in the US), said Arcturus is causing 7% of coronavirus cases in the country. Meaning it is now in second place behind its cousin Omicron. Indonesia has reported five new cases of Arcturus subvariant.

The new variant is reportedly 1.2 times more infectious than the Omicron variant, according to a study by the University of Tokyo published on the biology research website bioRxiv.

posted Hide Post
On Twitter, Raj Rajnarayanan (Assistant Dean of Research and Associate Professor, NYITCOM at Arkansas State University), with the handle @RajLabN, keeps tabs on the variants. For many months the US was dominated by XBB.1.5. Still represents the slight majority but XBB.1.16 has been creeping up recently and is now #2 in the US. And much more common in other countries. So I would expect a new rash of symptoms. Those repeatedly jabbed are keeping the proliferation of new variants going.

BTW, all the variants (all 1,100 of them?) are considered Omicron. XBB.1.16 is still called Omicron.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
One of my tea suppliers from Tennessee passed away last week at age 44. Very health oriented , hiker and fit as a fiddle. He was 44. His heart stopped.

His best friend passed away three weeks prior.

They were vaxxed as they had to go overseas to obtain their product.

Who knows anymore.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:

Yes. Exactly as you described. It faded around 24 hrs later, then a second bout of dizziness the 2nd day. Fully recovered after about 72 hrs.

DH says he was "burnin' up, sweatin' like a pig" and really dizzy when it first started. We both hit the IVM immediately at the start. We're in N. CA, but DH works in San Francisco, exposed to who knows what every work day.

Hope you feel better quick, let us know sigh

Thank You,

Yes, this lasted 3-4 days, each day that passed the dizzy spell was less intense, today it is an echo, but in the background, just as the recovery last summer felt, no doubt in my mind this was a milder version, or my antibodies took care of it...who knows. Funny thing, I am mid Atlantic East Coast and both instances sound identical.

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I had symptoms exactly as rbp described beginning of April. I had just gotten a puppy and were potty training that I could not let go of just because I was sick. It was raining, and I slogged thru the grass with the puppy every hour. Had to lay down several times over the next 2 days because I thought I would blackout.

102 fever, vomiting, and all gone in 2 days. Wound up with a slight upper respiratory gunk that I cleared up with Dr. Z's D, zinc, c and Quercitin.

Posts: 895 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Wifes Aunt 68, had a stroke last week, very mild front lobe. She is the type that refused to hug me because I was unvaccinated, and got her shot and every available booster. Coincidence?

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

It's back today, sweating and dizzy again, not sure what to think.

posted Hide Post
Are you exposed to sick people and/or vxx-ed people? Occasionally? Daily?

That's what we've been dealing with, both flavors. Had to put in another order of IVM, taking at least one round of protocol at first sign. It kicks it RTFN. Sick, so sick of this shit. Mad

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5651 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Sick, so sick of this shit.

I think we are stuck with this, for the rest of our short lives anyways. I get those same weird little flares about once every six to eight weeks.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4532 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
On the first of the month, hubby and I both take one dose of the mectin just to help boost our bodies against any of the shedding by others.
That and we take extra vit C and D every day along with zinc

posted Hide Post
Dr. McCullough is increasingly impressed by the potential of nattokinase. But not something to be used if you have bleeding issues, I believe.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Are you exposed to sick people and/or vxx-ed people? Occasionally? Daily?

That's what we've been dealing with, both flavors. Had to put in another order of IVM, taking at least one round of protocol at first sign. It kicks it RTFN. Sick, so sick of this shit. Mad

I am around my staff of teenagers every day, always asking if there are outbreaks at school, but they just shrug their shoulders.