Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
prions as an example are misfolded proteins

This. I had a patient (retired Green Beret) who contracted Creutzfeld-Jacob disease from eating contaminated sheep brains/eyes in Afghanistan. Part of getting down with the natives, I guess.

Think mad cow for humans. It is a horrible disease and led to an awful death.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4538 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Yeah I studied that in detail, the prion form exists at a lower energy state and once folded can’t be unfolded.

Posts: 9633 | Registered: November 07, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
Whereas prions are an accident of a stereochemical nature, I have not seen any evidence that meat from mRNA-vaccinated cattle can lead to formation of prions after ingestion.

I am not saying it is impossible but for now it is just a theory.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Wtf. Full stop. Prion folding has nothing to do with mRNA bullshit.

Picture of Alaska
posted Hide Post
Prion has to do with a lower energy state of a molecule.

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Meanwhile, children in California are no longer required to get the jab. I think they smell what's coming their way...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khaziKOnBHo

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Our hearts are heavy. We've lost another friend.. died suddenly, fully vxxd, recently boosted, up to date w/all available. Blood clot left ventricle. Another coincidence, no doubt.

I spoke w/him 2 days ago about the ins & outs of filling his new freezer w/meat. He was well & upbeat about stocking up on meats. He was a good, kind man, a good friend.

Update 2-5-23 (Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors)

11 dead
9 disabled for life
----------------
20 total

(most recent prior update pg 85)

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5712 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
Our hearts are heavy. We've lost another friend.. died suddenly, fully vxxd, recently boosted, up to date w/all available. Blood clot left ventricle. Another coincidence, no doubt.

I spoke w/him 2 days ago about the ins & outs of filling his new freezer w/meat. He was well & upbeat about stocking up on meats. He was a good, kind man, a good friend.

Update 2-5-23 (Friends, coworkers/associates, relatives, neighbors)

11 dead
9 disabled for life
----------------
20 total

(most recent prior update pg 85)

Sorry Poodles, it's enough to destroy your heart, sadness now, rage later. When will the rage reach a crescendo with everyone? That will be a day for sure.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
now they’re getting sick

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Twitter files

posted Hide Post
The East Palestine, Ohio gas release (that the USEPA is compounding) is akin to the 1984 disaster at the Union Carbide industrial plant in Bhopal, India. Good thing this is largely flyover country. Maybe not so many people were vaccinated. Vinyl chloride is carcinogenic, and those with at least 2 or 3 jabs are far more likely to develop rapid, aggressive cancer. (IGg4 and other proven and well published mechanisms.) They will die much sooner than the unvaxed who were downwind.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
The East Palestine, Ohio gas release (that the USEPA is compounding) is akin to the 1984 disaster at the Union Carbide industrial plant in Bhopal, India. Good thing this is largely flyover country. Maybe not so many people were vaccinated. Vinyl chloride is carcinogenic, and those with at least 2 or 3 jabs are far more likely to develop rapid, aggressive cancer. (IGg4 and other proven and well published mechanisms.) They will die much sooner than the unvaxed who were downwind.

This troubles me greatly, I know sometimes I chastise those who took the shot, but this will be a punishment beyond anything imaginable.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Wish I never got the vaccine

World Series Poker player Aaron Duczak was caught on a hot mic talking about his chest pain from the Covid-19 shot.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Tom Sizemore latest baffling episode

Tom Sizemore, 61 years old, suffered a brain aneurysm

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
I will say that Sizemore has a known history of substance abuse, along with using current and past mates as punching bags.

FTG.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4538 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Wish I never got the vaccine

World Series Poker player Aaron Duczak was caught on a hot mic talking about his chest pain from the Covid-19 shot.

I'm hearing a lot of regrets. Too late for regrets, some of the regretters are the same ones that harassed the nonjabbers. Scott Adams is one of them. He says the nonjabbers won, we were the smart ones.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9422 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dr. John Campbell Reviews Newly Released Pfizer Bio-distribution Data from January 2021

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5712 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
More on immune suppression as a result of multiple shots. Preprint just released:

https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202303.0441/v1

From the abstract:
quote:
Altogether, evidence suggests that the reported increase in the IgG4 levels detected after repeated vaccination with the mRNA vaccines is not a protective mechanism; rather, it may be a part of the immune tolerance mechanism to the spike protein that could promote unopposed SARS-CoV2 infection and replication by suppressing natural antiviral responses. IgG4-induced suppression of the immune system due to repeated vaccination can also cause autoimmune diseases, promotes cancer growth, and autoimmune myocarditis in susceptible individuals.

posted Hide Post
Ed Dowd has crunched 2022 and released his reports. These are for just the US.

Estimated Human Cost Report: http://www.phinancetechnologie...0Human%20%20Cost.htm

Estimated Economic Cost Report:
http://www.phinancetechnologie...conomic%20Impact.htm

Estimated economic cost of $148 billion. He figures for every $1 that Big Pharma made on the vaccines it cost the US $13. 300,000 excess deaths, 1.36 million disabilities, 26.6 million injuries. Numbers are conservative because limited to what he could measure. Largest crime scene in history.

Zerohedge's article on the reports: https://www.zerohedge.com/mark...-injured-or-disabled

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Webster,