Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I have no idea how to get the HCQ.
The ivermectin I get from an American company that ships it out of NC.

Are the Feds still stopping people's orders from All day Chemist and confiscating their orders at the ports?

I hear they were but not if they still are.

Posts: 1240 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IVM and HCQ are available without prescription from firstmedinc.com. I'm waiting for my order of HCQ to come through. My expectation is it will ship from Thailand disguised as a metal box with coloring pens and that this ruse has been successful. If I had ordered IVM it would have come from somewhere else.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
DAY 40 report

I feel Covid is mostly behind me. Taste- recovered about 90%, just enough missing that if I think about it, I notice. Head Cold/Fog only about 10% remaining, dehydration brings it back more. More in the background now. Stamina- energy levels at about 85%, still can not do everything I did before without getting tired, but still improving.

Friday will be six weeks, never thought it would linger this long.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
That's great news! 1dance1

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5701 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
Just for kicks, I decided to read this thread from the start, page 1 forward again. Although many posts seem to be missing, lol, it should go down in history for the most informative thread ever at UBS.

Missing, deleted, or never there to begin with, who knows.

Funny, when I logged in today I was thinking we ought to give Mr Breeze some kind of award for this thread. There have been never ending threads before but nothing like this one that has helped so many people. And kudos to everyone that contributed too. Shoot, even lol for strengthening our resolve to push forward with what seemed best for each of us.

Here's to you Mr Breeze Brewskis

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
These guys should have no problems breathing . . .

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4537 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
DAY 40 report

I feel Covid is mostly behind me. Taste- recovered about 90%, just enough missing that if I think about it, I notice. Head Cold/Fog only about 10% remaining, dehydration brings it back more. More in the background now. Stamina- energy levels at about 85%, still can not do everything I did before without getting tired, but still improving.

Hookay . . . not sure you want advice from rando people on the innernutz, but here you go.

I went back to work after about six weeks, starting at about half time and then ramping up from there. And it literally took all my energy to get through the work day; I would get home and just dissolve.

I finally went back to working out after about six months. While I am no where near where I was in my twenties, I have always been relatively fit--walking and cycling, now on a Peloton. Probably need to throw in some weight training, but again, usually too wiped out after the aerobic stuff. Started slow and was back to my normal levels after about six weeks. I do like using Peloton and Strava for the metrics; it is good reinforcement to see the progress.

There really was no magic supplement package. I went back to eating low carb, watching hydration and electrolytes and the usual handful of vitamins in the am. I still get random episodes of shortness of breath, did develop diabetes (now controlled by diet alone) and occasionally get pain in my calves. Ultrasound didn't show anything, but I suspect microclots, so take an aspirin every other day. So far, so good.

You really need to take it one day at a time and listen to your body. Sounds dumb, but I am amazed at the number of folks who crash during covid recovery because they overdid it.

Keep healing! 1beer1

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
DAY 40 report

It took me 6 weeks to fully recover. I never thought I'd get over that crud. I look at it this way, I got the full Monty covid, the longer I had it the better my body fought it. I haven't been sick since and you won't either. c That's my theory--just as good as any.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And as part of participating in the Tour de France, all participants must be vaxed. Too many of them are too stupid to put 2 and 2 together. Do you have covid? "No, I tested negative." The jab was never mentioned, but we all know.

quote:

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
And as part of participating in the Tour de France, all participants must be vaxed. Too many of them are too stupid to put 2 and 2 together. Do you have covid? "No, I tested negative." The jab was never mentioned, but we all know.

quote:

No, most of the riders are aware of vax danger, but really don't have a choice if they want to compete.

There will be fall out. Because of all the doping scandals, these athletes are the most closely scrutinized on the planet. Their blood profiles ought to be very interesting after the end of the season. I am hearing rumors of all kinds of mitochondrial abnormalities.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:

quote:

No, most of the riders are aware of vax danger, but really don't have a choice if they want to compete.

There will be fall out. Because of all the doping scandals, these athletes are the most closely scrutinized on the planet. Their blood profiles ought to be very interesting after the end of the season. I am hearing rumors of all kinds of mitochondrial abnormalities.

I know they want to participate in the event, but putting your life at risk IMHO, isn't the way to do it. Another one bites the dust - after 4 other doctors who got the jab died. Three of them all within 3 days of each other.

WARMINGTON: Triathlete, 27, becomes 5th GTA doctor to die in July

https://torontosun.com/news/lo...octor-to-die-in-july

I'm hearing that the first jab is taking its toll on people under the age of 50. Also 5 years is the time frame where the most who has been affected will start feeling the brunt of it. I think it's called "Operation Warp Speed." The name has many connotations, operating at warp speed to kill us.

posted Hide Post
Peter McCullough, MD MPH
@P_McCulloughMD
·
Follow
It is biologically plausible and cohesive male and female fertility are damaged with every 6 mo administrations of genetic code for the WIV Spike protein. Those lower in the range, will be rendered infertile through each injection period. Sara Gonzales exclusive on Blaze Media.

https://citizenfreepress.com/b...causing-infertility/

Well, this may put an end to abortion on demand. Wait until they find out they're sterile. It should please the libs.

posted Hide Post
July 28, 2022
Update: SIX Canadian Doctors Have Died in Less Than 2 Weeks

With the focus on the five doctors who’ve passed away in the Greater Toronto Area, the sudden and unexpected death of a doctor in Saskatchewan has been overlooked.

More:

https://www.hollywoodlanews.co...octors-dead-in-july/

Stay a pure blood. I am way past reproducing - been there done that.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Hopefully it was all the “baffled” doctors getting the upstanding and effective vaccines that caused their baffled brain that therefore went down in dead bafflement.

Most likely they died baffled.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
One of the identified effects of the repeated jabs is that you can develop an immune tolerance of the virus. IgG antibodies are normally IgG1, but the repeated jabs can activate IgG4, which over a bit of time can create the tolerance condition. (And potentially other issues - both elderly siblings next door have developed interstitial lung disease, an example of an IgG4 condition so very likely a result of their repeated vaccines, but they'll never make the connection.)

Paxlovid acts as a pause button to viral replication. If your immune system is in good shape, ie, you are unvaccinated, then during those 5 days of pax dosing you should be able to generate an effective response to the virus. But not in the repeatedly vaccinated, so the virus often resumes replication after Pax is stopped. Igor explains it well.

Igor substack

The vaccine damage response is dose dependent. The more shots the more likely you'll be affected. Your only hope is that the shot(s) were dud(s).

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The people I know that are getting sick with covid, are the ones who've been vaccinated. I have been around many people who've been jabbed, and I haven't gotten sick. Probably because I caught it "naturally" in 12/2019 and still have antibodies and never saw a doctor because of it--no need to.

I would be scared shitless if I even got the first jab. IMHO it would be an every day noose around me neck. I knew better....

posted Hide Post
DR. TESTIFIES UNDER OATH OF PERJURY THAT THEY CREATED COVID AS A BIOWEAPON

1 hr, 10 mins

>>>

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
I'm about half way thru that video. It's damning. When do we see arrests and hangings? Every night I pray for these asshats to repent while they have time, and make things right (somehow) for the people who lost loved ones and those maimed for life.

I was almost ready to lay claim to not having gotten sick for the last couple of years, but I did get sick on Saturday with a common cold. If I were to get tested, I'm sure I would get a C19+ result. So I started Dr. Z's protocol right away and I can feel the cold moving thru rather quickly. God bless him. I have horsey paste, but did not open the tube. I'm saving that for "emergencies", lol.

Not to brag, but today I cut the grass. I thought it would help to get some sun and exercise. I have a little over 13k sq.ft. of lawn to cut and I do it every week, barring rain. The back is flat and the front is on a steep slope. Edging and cutting grass takes about 2 hours. Even with this summer crud, I feel pretty good.

Posts: 898 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Vaxxed nurse commends the unvaxxed who were right all along - she says she regrets it

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Her answer is beginning to resonate with many more who did not get it at first. Just another example of how they pharma industry will have an uphill battle trying this crap again.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post