Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

posted Hide Post
Police Charge European Big Pharma Boss with Falsifying His Covid Vaccination Status

quote:
Spanish police carried out an investigation that detected a network of more than 2,200 celebrities, elites and criminals who paid money to have their names fraudulently entered into the National Immunization Register while refusing to take COVID ‘vaccine’ injections. Police allege that Jose Maria Fernandez Sousa-Faro, the president of European pharmaceutical giant PharmaMar, arranged to be injected with a saline solution instead of a Covid-19 vaccination and paid thousands of dollars to have his name added to Spain’s immunization register. The leader of the network was a nursing assistant who is accused of charging more than €200,000 euros for the false registrations. He has been arrested and is currently in custody.

How many of our world leaders who claimed to have received the COVID jabs are actually unvaccinated?

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5601 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Dr. Deborah Birx Admits the Biden Admin's Vaccine Efficacy Claims Were Based on 'Hope' Not Science

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Day 8 and I still can’t shake this bad head cold feeling, and have no taste. Feeling like I will never be “normal” again. I can not operate like this, ugh

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1172 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
1003 Tard Points
Picture of Jemima
posted Hide Post
Sorry you're having a rough time with it, Breezy. It was the sickest I'd been since a kid.

Saigon Pho helped a lot! Boost your antioxidant intake, boost most supplements, recovery is a long bumpy ride.

Posts: 1581 | Registered: October 22, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Its coming up on 3 weeks for me. Still have a head cold like symptoms and a cough that I can't get to produce so I can get it out of me even with expectorants (PIA). Never lost taste or smell this time around

Mectin is a wonder drug. I'm amazed how well it worked.

Still a little short of breath when up walking but at least I don't feel weak anymore

I've doubled my D and Zinc. Don't have any quecetin. Waiting on some C to arrive to start taking it.

Does this mean I have immunity now? lol Wink

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1232 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FLCCC has a protocol for long covid. It includes a lot of prescription stuff but also OTC.

https://covid19criticalcare.co...ong-covid-treatment/

Really shouldn't take much Vitamin D without adding an equivalent amount of Vitamin A. And zinc should be accompanied by a little copper.

Again, I think it's important to include stuff that cross the blood brain barrier. IVM does not.

Posts: 1574 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
I've been meaning to ask. Has anyone done a study of ivermectin and arthritis?
Ever since I took the dosages my arthritis in my knees has just stopped which is great.
I'm thinking it lowers the inflammation in the body?

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Cankerblossom:
I've been meaning to ask. Has anyone done a study of ivermectin and arthritis?
Ever since I took the dosages my arthritis in my knees has just stopped which is great.
I'm thinking it lowers the inflammation in the body?

Yes, it is an anti-inflammatory. Along with anti-viral and anti-parasitic.

I hope your feeling better soon, you too Mr. Breeze.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
About ten days ago I woke up with terrible burning and itching on many places on my body, arms, back of the head, legs, shoulder, lower back. It looked like many hundreds of bites with a red rash.

I checked the bed and mattress for bed bugs or fleas, but could not find any. I have seen both of those parasites irl years ago, heck I used to teach about them.

The itching continued next night and I did some research and ended up taking 0.2mg/kg ivermectin in case it was a skin parasite or an inflammation. No more itching, no more problems. I repeated the ivermectin a week later.

All is well now.

Posts: 384 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
I got it 12/4/2019 before it had a name. Lots of people were sick. I caught it on a cruise ship. It took me 6 weeks to recover. I don't wish it on anyone. Didn't go to the doctor. SHTF in 1/2020 when Trump gave it a name, Wuhan Flu. I haven't been sick since.

Here's future plans for the jab:

The FDA’s “Future Framework” for Covid Vaccines Is a Reckless Plan By Toby Rogers June 22, 2022

Pfizer and Moderna have a problem. Their mRNA Covid-19 shots do not stop infection, transmission, hospitalization, nor death from the SARS-CoV-2 virus. Over half a billion doses have been injected into Americans in the past 17 months and these shots have made no discernible impact on the course of the pandemic. Far more Americans have died of coronavirus since the introduction of the shots than before they were introduced.

https://brownstone.org/article...es-is-reckless-plan/

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
CV 3.0 observations, week 4

I'm relatively isolated from the world in general, but DH works in the Diseased Pits of Hell aka San Francisco, exposed daily to both unvxxed & vxxed.

We're both well on the road to recovery at this point. As before, Zelensky (IVM) Protocol held off the worst & initiated recovery. Thumbs Up

The original and the variants all had some symptoms in common. Each variant had one or more new symptom(s). Each variant was less virulent than the one before. This one added 4+/- days of inescapable full-body pain. Once that passed and we were able to keep it from taking hold in our lungs, progress was quicker and steady. We found that sleeping as much as possible, as long as possible made a huge difference.

Still not getting the shots. Ever.

>>>

>>>

<<<

Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
Anyone having trouble eating?
I get hungry. No problem. But it takes very little for me to be full now.
Also I used to drink 3 cups of coffee every morning.
Now I'm lucky if I can drink 2.
Just this morning I made it through one and half cups. I was done then.
This has been going on for 2 weeks now.

Just seems strange.
Been drinking a lot of water (non city water).
I don't want to get dehydrated again like I did when I was sick

Just wondering if others are having any problems

posted Hide Post
quote:

Just seems strange.

Absolutely. The previous assault I lost 10#. I had gained back 9# and then we got hit again. I don't feel energetic & healthy at a weight lower than what's normal for me. Now I'm down about 12# but holding steady & trying to eat more. We don't eat junk and I refuse to eat when I'm not hungry so it may take awhile to get back up to a healthy weight.

We've experienced pretty much the same thing as you, including about the coffee. DH dropped at least 10# also. Lovely little mutating bioweapon they came up with, this shit. I'd like to see all responsible parties hanged. Mad

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Jombi
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:

Absolutely. The previous assault I lost 10#. I had gained back 9# and then we got hit again. I don't feel energetic & healthy at a weight lower than what's normal for me. Now I'm down about 12# but holding steady & trying to eat more. We don't eat junk and I refuse to eat when I'm not hungry so it may take awhile to get back up to a healthy weight.

We've experienced pretty much the same thing as you, including about the coffee. DH dropped at least 10# also. Lovely little mutating bioweapon they came up with, this shit. I'd like to see all responsible parties hanged . Mad

As would a lot of us, but they'll never admit any culpability nor any specific persons.

Putting the fun in dysfunction

Posts: 693 | Registered: November 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just seems strange.

You are living my life right now. Day 12 and the delicate stomach is back, I get hungry all the time but after two bites I feel like I’m full. I have lost 9 pounds in the last two weeks. Still have very little taste happening. The head cold feeling just lingers and lingers. Just made some Elderberry tea looking for some relief.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:

We've experienced pretty much the same thing as you, including about the coffee. DH dropped at least 10# also. Lovely little mutating bioweapon they came up with, this shit. I'd like to see all responsible parties hanged. Mad

Sometimes you have to force yourself to eat something when you're sick with an ailment that has you feeling like NOT eating. I had pneumonia stemming from bronchitis back in 2008 and I didn't feel like eating a bite. I pretty much forced myself to eat what, for me, would be 1/3 to 1/2 of a normal meal about 4 times a day, even though I was never hungry.

"I refuse to eat when I'm not hungry" is a very childish attitude to have, when you know full well that you need to eat to be healthy.

1dunno1

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2836 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
very childish attitude to have, when you know full well that you need to eat to be healthy.

Yeah, I know. DH is helping me with that. He's a very good cook & a good bread-baker & he enjoys it.

>>>

>>>

<<<

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
very childish attitude to have, when you know full well that you need to eat to be healthy.

Yeah, I know. DH is helping me with that. He's a very good cook & a good bread-baker & he enjoys it.

Thumbs Up

Glad to hear it.

Smile

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2836 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Day 17 - my taste is returning slowly, I can enjoy a meal, even though not 100%.

Brain Fog/ Head Cold feeling still remains even though it improves a scant 2% a day, a very slow mend.

Fatigue - still hit a wall about 4 in the afternoon and feel I am spent. Have had three nights of uninterrupted sleep, which is a change from the last two weeks.

Been pumping Vit C and Zinc everyday, stopped the IVM about 9 days ago.

Hope to be better sometime this coming week (fingers crossed), F this S

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up Good progress!

Over the next week recovery should accelerate a bit, and then more the following week. Sleep as much as you can. I found that when the fatigue hit, if I wasn't sleepy, laying down in a restful position and watching movies helped recovery.

You're getting there! Be patient, don't push it. 1dance1

>>>

>>>

<<<