Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
He's on FB. His whole area has been severely flooded over the past couple of weeks.

Don't pet the fluffy murder cow.

Posts: 4538 | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Flotation Device Administration explains the safety data on life jackets.

JP Sears

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
I got my third shot this morning, courtesy of the Thai Government.
I chose Astra Zeneca, the same as my first two shots, because I want to stay away from Pzizer and Moderna.
They aspirated before injecting, well done !
So far so good, I even cannot feel any soreness in my arm.

Posts: 385 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
Millions get AIDS from Vax by Fall – Dr. Elizabeth Eads

https://usawatchdog.com/millio...l-dr-elizabeth-eads/

Well I guess you'all who got the jab the best.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
Looks like I am dealing with round two of the Wuflu--been home sick for a couple of days now, and I never take sick time (since I don't have it lol. Life of the IC.) . Testing negative so far, but all the symptoms are in play.

Ivermectin does seem to be helping quite a bit.

I made a yuuuuge pot of chicken curry soup.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
Looks like I am dealing with round two of the Wuflu--been home sick for a couple of days now, and I never take sick time (since I don't have it lol. Life of the IC.) Testing negative so far, but all the symptoms are in play.

One of the most important things you can do is antiseptic mouth wash/nasal irrigation 3 or 4 times a day.

You're more likely to have a false negative if you've been vaccinated. IVM is nice in that it's broad spectrum so worth trying for most anything viral.

Get better!!

Yeetcow
Picture of Jefiner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
quote:
Looks like I am dealing with round two of the Wuflu--been home sick for a couple of days now, and I never take sick time (since I don't have it lol. Life of the IC.) Testing negative so far, but all the symptoms are in play.

One of the most important things you can do is antiseptic mouth wash/nasal irrigation 3 or 4 times a day.

You're more likely to have a false negative if you've been vaccinated. IVM is nice in that it's broad spectrum so worth trying for most anything viral.

Get better!!

Yeah, that first nasal wash was pretty exciting. thought I might die lol. Who knew your sinuses could hold so much? Everything burned like crazy for a couple of hours, but then settled down a bit.

After I did that I began to feel a little better. No lung issues yet, just the massive headache/neck ache and feeling generally shitty.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Yeah, that first nasal wash was pretty exciting. thought I might die lol. Who knew your sinuses could hold so much? Everything burned like crazy for a couple of hours, but then settled down a bit.

What were you using and at what strength? povidine-iodine is an excellent choice, usually recommended at 1%. Betadine's commercial version is 0.5%. Studies have shown it completely kills the virus at 0.23%. So I would never subject myself to 1%, it's not necessary.

posted Hide Post
Jennifer, in case our resident drunk caused you to miss it, here was my recommendation for a nasal irrigation that shouldn't be so burning if you were using something at a greater strength than you needed.

Instead of 1% povodine-iodine you can use 0.25%.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8026810/

posted Hide Post
quote:
Jennifer, in case our resident drunk caused you to miss it, here was my recommendation for a nasal irrigation that shouldn't be so burning if you were using something at a greater strength than you needed.

Instead of 1% povodine-iodine you can use 0.25%.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC8026810/

I cleaned up the drunk posts. Hopefully I won't have to again, on this thread.

Jefiner, kick that Wuflu's ass! 1whip

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5714 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

five nipple points
Picture of itsme
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

Get better!!

After I did that I began to feel a little better. No lung issues yet, just the massive headache/neck ache and feeling generally shitty.

Dang, yeah, the aches were the worst. Never got the crap in my chest, thank YAH. Get better!

.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.=.

Repeal the 19th.

Posts: 2312 | Location: Behind you, look now! | Registered: August 15, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Foo Fighters drummer Taylor Hawkins dead at 50: The inside story on what likely caused his death
The public evidence, as well as information from insiders, shows that the most likely cause of his death was vaccine-induced myocarditis. Drug use may have exacerbated the problem to some extent.

Steve Kirsch
https://stevekirsch.substack.c...r-taylor-hawkins?s=r

Posts: 2683 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dissimulo
posted Hide Post
He probably got confused and accidentally sniffed a line of toxic vaccine along with all the harmless cocaine.

Posts: 3066 | Registered: April 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dissimulo:
He probably got confused and accidentally sniffed a line of toxic vaccine along with all the harmless cocaine.

lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2848 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
National Institutes of Health, snake venom, and COVID-19

More: Scientists Discover Snake Venom That Kills Covid-19, With No Harm To Humans

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5714 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to Shit For Brains head of my company I am now officially retired. Management did me a favor. 1dance1 Today is the day the rest of the vaccinated slobs have to return to the office, at least 3 days a week. So glad I'm not having to commute. BA2 could be a real mess. If so, everyone will have to get a second booster (because management is intentionally ignoring the data) if they want to stay employed. I already know from my good-byes that the natives are restless and pissed off at the company policy.

Picture of Brutus
posted Hide Post
quote:
Thanks to Shit For Brains head of my company I am now officially retired. Management did me a favor. 1dance1 Today is the day the rest of the vaccinated slobs have to return to the office, at least 3 days a week. So glad I'm not having to commute. BA2 could be a real mess. If so, everyone will have to get a second booster (because management is intentionally ignoring the data) if they want to stay employed. I already know from my good-byes that the natives are restless and pissed off at the company policy.

Where the hell did you work that your former coworkers are only just now getting back to being on-site, and only 3 days a week at that?

Confused

I am Brutus. Or, Lord Brutus if you prefer.

Posts: 2848 | Location: southwest Mississippi | Registered: August 20, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tard Princess
Picture of Cankerblossom
posted Hide Post
quote:

Happy for you.
Hubby's work had a mandatory vax so he retired in Oct. He loves it. He can do what he wants, when he wants. He can hang out at the gun shop or out in his garage "straightening it up" Roll Eyes Smile

He's busted his ass for 40 years so he deserves to retire and do what he wants

Does anything rhyme with orange?

Posts: 1242 | Registered: April 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:
quote:

Where the hell did you work that your former coworkers are only just now getting back to being on-site, and only 3 days a week at that?

Confused

Better half works for a Fortune 500 company and they just in the last two weeks brought back 8000 people mandatory three days in the office, WFH two days allowed, I think we are never going back to five days a week, we will see.

Oh and the Booster is no longer required as a term of empoyment.

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Brutus:

It's an office environment. 1,000 employees spread across several very blue large US cities. I was there 33 years. I know how company policies are made. The Covid policy is not based on anything to do with science and nothing to do with overall client service (or I would have been allowed to continue to work remotely). I'm certain it was to suck up to the Big Pharma/Healthcare clients and potential clients (to prove to them we were on board), being the companies that had to suck up to Fauci or risk losing their NIH funding. Every employee, vendor, client and other visitor must prove vaccination status before being allowed in the buildings. The only thing they eased up on was mandatory masks, sort of.