Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
quote:
Originally posted by Jefiner:
Morgellons is some weird shit. I was sitting with a patient when she started pulling these long red and blue strings out of her breast. I bolted out of the room as fast as my little feet could carry me. Eek

I've suspected for some time that Morgellons is some kind of self assembling nano-shit that been/being dumped into the atmosphere in large, yet invisible quantities. Considering what's been discovered in the whackzine under microscopy, it's believable, IMO.

I recall a few years back Art Bell talking about Morgellon's was brought on by chemtrails. People were pulling string like substances right from their arms. Stuff was falling from the sky and I recall someone getting the stuff tested. Don't know the outcome.

Posts: 1508 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
Screen-Shot-2022-02-19-at-11-10-40-PM

People are commenting that this is so much better than the alternative.....huh? Better than not having that poison in your veins? This just defies logic in my head, even after two tears I just don't get it.....sigh

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Breeze:
Screen-Shot-2022-02-19-at-11-10-40-PM

People are commenting that this is so much better than the alternative.....huh? Better than not having that poison in your veins? This just defies logic in my head, even after two tears I just don't get it.....sigh

Now that she destroyed her immune system, possible sterilization, and a myriad of disastrous effects of the jab, as a pureblood here, I shutter to think what's in store for the jabbed. We're already seeing deaths, and people harmed by this genocide jab.

Picture of Mr Breeze
posted Hide Post
it never dawns on them that the response may be their bodies fighting off what was just put in to them

---------------------------
Call me the Breeze -------

Posts: 1175 | Registered: December 04, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's another young woman who is ruined for the rest of her life. Yet, Trump is still pushing his warp speed jab.

Q: What was your life like before you got the vaccine?

I was an extremely healthy and active college student. I surfed and hiked nearly every day, I ate well, I was volunteering at a marine center and working towards my degree in marine sciences. I had absolutely no medical problems, and no history of such.

https://www.realnotrare.com/po...arie-college-student

Trump TRIPLES down on the deadly vax; claims to have saved millions of lives with Operation Warp Speed

https://naturalnews.com/2021-1...tion-warp-speed.html

I refuse to support anyone who is hell bent on trying to kill me.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigbadbossydawg:
Here's another young woman who is ruined for the rest of her life. Yet, Trump is still pushing his warp speed jab.

Q: What was your life like before you got the vaccine?

I was an extremely healthy and active college student. I surfed and hiked nearly every day, I ate well, I was volunteering at a marine center and working towards my degree in marine sciences. I had absolutely no medical problems, and no history of such.

https://www.realnotrare.com/po...arie-college-student

Trump TRIPLES down on the deadly vax; claims to have saved millions of lives with Operation Warp Speed

https://naturalnews.com/2021-1...tion-warp-speed.html

I refuse to support anyone who is hell bent on trying to kill me.

Not at all fond of that aspect of him either. That is pure personal ego over caring about us. I guess businessmen and politicians do have a lot in common.

We’re kinda screwed at this point with Slow Joe and his War Wagon all greased up.

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9750 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
My understanding is this:

The vaxx was a no-win scenario.

The pharmas were hell-bent on immediate full licensure which meant that they could (at least attempt to) make the vaxx legally required for all US citizens.

They couldn't force universal vaxx if there were treatments or cures for CV. We now know there are. Trump knew it then and he was relentlessly mocked for promoting effective treatments and cures. The best case scenario was to rush EUA status RTFN, which is what he did.

All US-available CV shots are still EUA only. You can verify that with any of the pharmas. Call them or go to their websites. Do the homework. The truth is there. None of the new "licensed/approved" vaxxes that are supposed to be identical to the better known originals are available in the US, if they've even actually been manufactured.

I'm fully in agreement that Trump's vaxx-boasting was/is nauseating however, after getting booed over it a few weeks ago, he seems to have stfu about it, at least to a degree. Is he still doing it? Have I missed something?

I'm sick of this CV-19 total bullshit shit. Fkng sick of it. FFS, we proved Ivermectin + zinc ourselves. Five hours after one dose: 80% recovered, followed by 2-3 days to complete recovery, didn't even bother with the Hydroxychloroquine, which we have.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5698 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
hahahahaha Imagine that!!!!! They're treating The Queen with horse medicine!

Pause video at 19 seconds

Generic Name: ivermectin - Brand Name: Stromectol

"new medicines" my ass. FU you fkng fks. It's all a scam. Lies lies lies and more lies.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
The Queen apparently didn't get IVM. That was just a picture thrown into the story.

Posts: 1577 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great article about how the insurance industry isn't going to stand for fraud from Moderna and Pfizer. The jump in all cause mortality can't be hidden. They're headed for bankruptcy!

https://www.theautomaticearth....a-definitely-pfizer/

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Webster:
The Queen apparently didn't get IVM. That was just a picture thrown into the story.

Well sheeeet. It was good for a bedtime chuckle anyhow. Share!?? What do you know?

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
quote:
Great article about how the insurance industry isn't going to stand for fraud from Moderna and Pfizer. The jump in all cause mortality can't be hidden. They're headed for bankruptcy!

https://www.theautomaticearth....a-definitely-pfizer/

Thumbs Up Sit back and watch them eat each other as their ships sink.

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Chad Prather critiques COVID Clown World

>>>

>>>

<<<

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
So, a patent Moderna had in 2015 had same code sequence that was found in Covid virus!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-Moderna-patent.html

Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus's spike protein.

They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Traitor Vic:
So, a patent Moderna had in 2015 had same code sequence that was found in Covid virus!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/ne...-Moderna-patent.html

Fresh suspicion that Covid may have been tinkered with in a lab emerged today after scientists found genetic material owned by Moderna in the virus's spike protein.

They identified a tiny snippet of code that is identical to part of a gene patented by the vaccine maker three years before the pandemic.

Possibly Bat Lady was using the wrong incubation soup and the snippet isn't in the released virus on purpose.

But it's more than it can be traced to Moderna. Of greater concern is that the gene is intentionally oncogenic - it creates cancer.

posted Hide Post
Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells.

Danny said this wasn't possible.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Intracellular Reverse Transcription of Pfizer BioNTech COVID-19 mRNA Vaccine BNT162b2 In Vitro in Human Liver Cell Line

https://www.mdpi.com/1467-3045/44/3/73

SARS-CoV-2 RNA can be reverse-transcribed and integrated into the genome of human cells.

Danny said this wasn't possible.

Danny the alcoholic?

Maybe his tea leaves were drunk.

posted Hide Post
Where we are in the verboten discussions...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1498034859125530625

posted Hide Post
Dr Jane Ruby - GRAPHIC - Stop Getting Vaccinated IMMEDIATELY

video length 49:42

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
What happened to Dragon Rider? I don't recall much activity after she announced she would be getting a booster.