Uncle Bob's World Famous Fora    Uncle Bob's    Uncle Bob's  Hop To Forum Categories  Community Forums  Hop To Forums  Time Out!    Did you get the shot?
Page 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95
Go
New
Find
Tools

Did you get the shot?
 Login/Join

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
Well, we are being taken for a ride, that’s for sure. Those that have been sicker most likely had Delta, which is still around. The Omicron is pushing forward with a RO of 7-10.

Which brings me to announce I finally got my 100 tablets of 12 mg. Ivermectin I ordered Dec. 15th from Reliable. They came from Singapore vs, India and went thru NY Customs around Christmas. Got them in my sweaty hands this morning.

Not vaxxed, will never be MRNA vaxxed, but have my stash on hand.

Also Webster, the anti-depressant anti-inflammatory they say passes the blood brain barrier which has found helpful, I wonder if Zoloft would do the same? I have a butt-load leftover from when my sister passed that my doc wanted me to take. Never took any but they are sitting around.

I researched it and it appears it does work somewhat as well as fluxxxxxxwhatever.

((Got my stash!)) bnana

My easy-going nature is gettin' sorely fuckin' tested.

Posts: 9749 | Registered: November 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great to hear your well traveled IVM stash finally arrived!

I had not heard about any depression meds besides fluvoxamine being effective but quick googling indicates it may have some promise. Something to check into further.

Posts: 1575 | Registered: August 04, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
Mother believed that when a child was sick you assigned one of the dogs as babysitter. As a result, my sister almost killed one of our pyrenees by passing on measles, and I almost killed a cocker spaniel by passing on influenza. It happens. For the present virus, I would expect this to be more prevalent with cats.

I had no idea, never experienced it or even heard of it. But, I believe you.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

I never asked for trust funds. They were thrust upon me. Have pity.

<<<

Posts: 5603 | Registered: August 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
quote:
((Got my stash!)) bnana

YEA!

I got another shipment last week. I couldn't believe it. It had been opened, but the order was intact.

>>>

"LIVE! Life is a banquet and most poor suckers are starving to death. LIVE! LIVE! LIVE!" Auntie Mame

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
It's a horse race!

For more fun, increase the playback speed.

posted Hide Post

Posts: 2671 | Location:  | Registered: April 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigbadbossydawg
posted Hide Post
quote:

That will never happen in America since no one here can sue for injury or death from the jab. If Trump had it his way, he would mandate the jab. He's a turncoat IMHO.

Posts: 1504 | Registered: September 21, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ter
posted Hide Post
update:
we did the self-test, my son was positive, I negative.
Remarkable as we lived in the same condominium for three days before we heard that his friend who was in the same new year's party was positive and taken to quarantine. His friend had just arrived two days before and had a mandatory test. So that was that. Son is keeping isolated in his room and only comes out with his mask on.

We both took the FLCCC recommended Ivermectin, he 5 days 0,4 mg.kg and I two days 48 hours apart.

And now we wait a couple of days to test again.Neither of us have any symptoms, he has a little bit congestion only.

Nice start to the new year, we were supposed to be at a seaside little town this week, eating fresh sea food and renting a house near the sea....

Posts: 384 | Registered: December 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
evidence of dose-range-finding for lethal outcomes

CDC death and adverse event report data for Pfizer, Moderna, and J&J Covid vaccines in the US shows that some batches, representing millions of doses, are up to 5,000 times more lethal than others and likely to cause death, serious side effects, and permanent disabilities.

The CDC shows that the batches were released systematically over time, by all three manufacturers, in an apparent effort to determine the lethality of stronger or weaker doses.

Adverse events are not occurring randomly throughout the batches & lots of vaccines made by a given manufacturer. Just 5% of the batches / lots are associated with almost all the deaths.

This is one reason the FDA hasn't approved any of the vaccines for US use because then the formula must be cemented in stone. They're still experimenting on us. I'll keep my control group status, thank you.

posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

posted Hide Post
clot shot blood draw

quote:
BLOOD LAB:
"So, this patients blood, was drawn 3 minutes ago. Already clotting in the tube. NOT normal. Takes a half hour usually."

Thank you to the healthcare workers who are stepping forward to release this footage and information

This message has been edited. Last edited by: raisedbypoodles,

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Got the shot Thumbs Up

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, COVID IS A JOKE & YOU ARE THE PUNCHLINE

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post

>>>

>>>

<<<

Fifth Column Freeper
Picture of MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS
posted Hide Post
See this video

you want to D/L, click this link, the right click and save video as.
[link to zbbb278hfll091.bitchute.com (secure)]

[link to www.bitchute.com (secure)]

Posts: 12155 | Registered: September 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
See this video

The one with Dale about Geert? Seen it and believed it the first time. About non-specific antibodies vs. vax specifics done football play style. Love it.

If that is the one you are linking to.

43,174 Tard Points
Her Royal Tardiness,
The Alpha Purge-Mistress
"Cares With A Fist"
Picture of Traitor Vic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by raisedbypoodles:
But but but... MASK!!!!???

And she will blame Florida for her behavior, kissing all over drag queens in bars was the state at fault for her covid positive.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MAXIMUS PANDAMONIUS:
See this video

Do you have a working link? Confused

>>>

>>>

<<<

posted Hide Post
Today's total

7 dead (includes 1 normal pregnancy-delivery, mom & baby dead, mom vxxd upon admission)
2 disabled for life, known vxx injuries/side effects
1 rushed to ER for profuse nasal bleeding/blood clots post-vxx (no update)
2 (friend & wife) battling blood clot issues, multiple more issues/apparent destruction of immune systems

and 1 more today:

Another coworker rushed to ER for chest pains, shortness of breath (had to be taken to ER by fellow employees/all ambulances engaged/unavailable, SF bay area) All of the coworkers got the vxx within a 4wk time frame

I'm on the verge of losing track of the numbers

7 dead
2 disabled for life
2 hospitalized w/known vxx injuries/side effects
2 suffering w/known vxx injuries/side effects
--
13 total

And... a couple hours after today's ER run, the (.gov) boss says mandatory vaxx for all in March Doh

No.

Que será, será. 1beer1

>>>

>>>

<<<

Diner Gradgrinder
Picture of Ginger Quill
posted Hide Post
rbp, I'm so sorry to hear of the deaths and injuries in your circle of friends. <3

Is there an analysis somewhere of how many injuries per state? I'm wondering if "bad" batches went to CA first to be able to push compliance with mandates by overstating case totals.

The folks I know who are jabbed are mainly in AZ, NV and UT, one in CA. None are showing or admitting to any injuries as of yet.

Posts: 893 | Registered: August 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post